INTEREST CHECK Pokemon: Doubles League

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Crow

EVERYBODY RETS
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Androgynous
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Anything goes, it's OOO!
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
Genre You DON'T Like
Things without laserbeams or magic, Furry, Yaoi, Heavy Sci-Fi, and Zombies. Definitely Zombies.
So basically, here's a brand new Pokemon Roleplay idea from yours truly!

The idea is that you travel across a new region, the Orleo Region(Credits to Minerva Minerva for that name; loosely based on Italian regions, and like its counterpart, is considerably close to Kalos) in order to beat the league. However, here's the twist.

This league is double battles-based. Every gym, the Elite 4, the official rules of this region's league is the need to be in pairs.

As such, trainers start their journey by registering their partner in Professor Pines' laboratory. Unfortunately, as this League is still new, you will not be able to acquire a starter, so be sure to bring your own!

These partners and meant to participate in official League Double Battles with - Gym Battles, E4 and such.

Whether I'll allow characters with different goals that involve working solo remains to be seen.

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Aggressive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Romance, fandom, medieval, scifi
Interested

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
I do like both my partner and I to be Aggressive players. But if they're the one who shoots out ideas one after another, I resort to being passive. c:
Favorite Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
Genre You DON'T Like
Furries (Nekos are fine), Beastiality, Huge age difference (Ex: 97 with 21, can do stuff like 18 and 30), pedophilia, My Little Pony, not too big on fandoms but I can give it a shot.

No love triangles or multiple romantic partners to a single character please. Unless the person is a pimp or a whore/slut, then that's fine. I do make a few exceptions, but only a few. Love triangles being introduced into the RP makes me want to fuck off.

There is rarely a time where I am looking for a straight romance. BoyxGirl stuff is just so boring to me. Unless the plot is holy shit fabulous, please don't come requesting a straight romance RP. Especially if you want me to play the guy because you only play girls.

CanonxOC: No, just no. Especially if it's with your OC. As bad as love triangles.
I'm interested!

Crow

EVERYBODY RETS
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Anything goes, it's OOO!
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Things without laserbeams or magic, Furry, Yaoi, Heavy Sci-Fi, and Zombies. Definitely Zombies.
Looks like we got two on board! A good start!

I was going to ask when we started later, but I guess I'll ask now. Who's up for a Discord?

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
I do like both my partner and I to be Aggressive players. But if they're the one who shoots out ideas one after another, I resort to being passive. c:
Favorite Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
Genre You DON'T Like
Furries (Nekos are fine), Beastiality, Huge age difference (Ex: 97 with 21, can do stuff like 18 and 30), pedophilia, My Little Pony, not too big on fandoms but I can give it a shot.

No love triangles or multiple romantic partners to a single character please. Unless the person is a pimp or a whore/slut, then that's fine. I do make a few exceptions, but only a few. Love triangles being introduced into the RP makes me want to fuck off.

There is rarely a time where I am looking for a straight romance. BoyxGirl stuff is just so boring to me. Unless the plot is holy shit fabulous, please don't come requesting a straight romance RP. Especially if you want me to play the guy because you only play girls.

CanonxOC: No, just no. Especially if it's with your OC. As bad as love triangles.
Looks like we got two on board! A good start!

I was going to ask when we started later, but I guess I'll ask now. Who's up for a Discord?
I'm all for it

Crow

EVERYBODY RETS
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Anything goes, it's OOO!
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

MelodicInferno

Campfire Watcher
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
I check in every few hours, more if I'm expecting replies. I might not always reply during this time but I will usually chat.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Transgender, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Female
Both, depending on what my partner/partners is/are comfortable with. I think I do tend to end up aggressive as the rp goes on, though.
Genre You DON'T Like
Sci-Fi, steampunk (solely because I dont know much on it)
Ooooo I'm down. This sounds fun!

Crow

EVERYBODY RETS
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Anything goes, it's OOO!
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Writing Levels
Adaptable
No Preferences
sometimes both i guess..i like making up my own scenes in some cases but i like playing scenes that others make too
Favorite Genres
anime and modern mostly
but fine with any genre i guess
Genre You DON'T Like
i'm particually fine with every role play type
just some i'm more used to than others
I'm interested in this too. I like pokemon a lot. My avatar is in fact one of my Pokemon OC characters.

Last edited: