Pokemon Diversity Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news! I went ahead and edited in a quick reply for Alvin in my last post. @Maxim
I'm heading out for class ~

Will you be posting a reply for Leonie's interaction with Kristy @ResolverOshawott?
If you're taking a break, then I'm going to go ahead and move Leonie forward.

Last edited:
I'm going to temporarily reserve Chespin, Chickorita, and Squirtle as possible starters for Leonie or Robbin until I decide.
Doing so in case a newcomer comes and wants one of those.

The museum scene in my latest post is also a set up for whoever would like to go there and check it out.
I'll be introducing Robbin in my next post, so that we can start establishing groups.

I also set it up in the lab section where Lian could meet Alvin at the bookstore if she wanted to.

Last edited:
@ResolverOshawott You seem cool, but I feel like your being a bit of a buzz kill. No offense.
It's fine that you're having writer's block (we all do at some point) but please resist posting it in the OOC.

Writers block is sorta contagious like a yawn and I was sorta feeling it the other night after you were mentioning it.
Sorry if that sounds douchey, and you get a pass to call me an asshole if you want. I don't mean it in a mean way though.

I'm not saying you can't vent - Hell vent to me or someone via pm if you need to. I don't mind :P
It's just that posting negativity in the OOC can bring others down and affect the group as a whole.

It's ok, really. I suffer from writers block quite often and I'm sorta getting over it.
I just don't want to bring it back into my awareness. I apologize if what I put hurt your feelings.

I'm going to temporarily reserve Chespin, Chickorita, and Squirtle as possible starters for Leonie or Robbin until I decide.
Doing so in case a newcomer comes and wants one of those.

The museum scene in my latest post is also a set up for whoever would like to go there and check it out.
I'll be introducing Robbin in my next post, so that we can start establishing groups.

I also set it up in the lab section where Lian could meet Alvin at the bookstore if she wanted to.
So does the Library double as a bookstore then? That's what it is sounding like from the IC post.

So does the Library double as a bookstore then? That's what it is sounding like from the IC post.
Yep! Why not :P

Jorge and Astrid are just going to adore Robbin so very much xP

Last edited:
@Maxim maybe Alvin could see Lian on the way to the library for some interaction?
Or @Aeronfarron you can get your pokegear and there can be an interaction inside the library.

I don't want anyone to be held up for too long, so you can get your pokegear and go some place new if you don't want to wait any longer @Aeronfarron. I'd like for everyone to find some kind of interaction with someone from now on in their posts. I will do the same.

Sure, I'll set up the meeting when I'm not on my phone...which might be a while.

@Maxim maybe Alvin could see Lian on the way to the library for some interaction?
Or @Aeronfarron you can get your pokegear and there can be an interaction inside the library.

I don't want anyone to be held up for too long, so you can get your pokegear and go some place new if you don't want to wait any longer @Aeronfarron. I'd like for everyone to find some kind of interaction with someone from now on in their posts. I will do the same.

Who can I interact with? I left my post open but I can just get my pokegear and be on my way if need be.

Who can I interact with? I left my post open but I can just get my pokegear and be on my way if need be.
Whoever you'd like. I'll have Robbin or Leonie meet you somewhere if I need to.

Hey, let me know when it's a good time for Leo to appear. Maybe sometime when one of the new trainers wants advice.

Robbin could use some advice right about now lol, even tho he hates it and he's not a big fan of adults either...

Hmm...do I reply to Robbin, or to Lian first? Eh, I am currently typing up something to get conversation started with Lian, so maybe I'll run into Robbin when I'm out catching Pokemon for the gym.

EDIT: Posted! I put in a good place for Lian to come in. :)

Reactions: True North
Looks like another trainer is joining the fray.​

anime-guy-anime-guys-5284778-365-500.jpg

Name: Merlin Adrian

Hometown: Kalos

Strengths: Merlin uses a team with various types and various attacks in order to take down his enemies quicker.

Weaknesses: Merlin doesn't keep his cool when things go wrong. Depending on the circumstances, Merlin will get angry and certain events will happen. If the cause of the problem was from a Pokemon or a person, he will attack then with his Pokemon, dangerous moves or not. If it's an event that caused it. It forces him to go at a rage and strike down his opponent with fierce determination in his eyes.

Habits and Quirks: Merlin is quite the charmer. Whenever he charms a women intentionally or not, a temptation falls upon them in which they must fight off. Those with strong personality or difficultly with people can be unfazed by it, this could hint to Merlin that this person would be a strong trainer. He also seems to smile with a small grin, but no one seems to notice it.

Goal or Purpose: To travel around Epica as part of a trip to see new Pokemon. But sometimes he may seem to not care much about it at times.

Talents: He has the ability to teach his Pokemon any attacks within their abilities. And with him being a smooth charmer, being able to seduce women isn't much of a problem for this man.

Inabilities: Merlin doesn't really care about people's backstories or feelings as many people would, sometimes he would just saying something that can seem rather rude or not enough to make it seem he is interested in their problems.

Fears: Merlin not completing his goals and purpose would be...quite sad for Merlin.

Personality: Merlin is a calm and collective man. He tries to help anyone who needs help when it comes to their Pokemon and their abilities, but can be too direct when teaching them. When it comes to women, he is more sociable and charming to them. With men, he's just talks to them like an associate. He may be a sweet guy sometimes when it comes to socializing, but he does have his sour moments too.

When he is mad, he forgets all about being caring and proceeds to attack anyone who has made him mad. It takes awhile before he loses his anger, meaning in battle, you better pray for you and your Pokemon's survival if he takes you down.

Secret: He likes cake...Yum?

Backstory: Merlin grew up in Kalos with his mother, who was a Pokemon Move Tutor and his father, who was a Pokemon Trainer. His parents taught him many things about Pokemon that he became more knowledgeable in that area. After years of learning. His parents enrolled him in a private school where they can further increase his knowledge in the Pokemon World.

There, Merlin found friends just like him, interested in Pokemon and they became close friends. Then one day, during class, they here the news about criminals lurking outside the school and attacking the town. Merlin and his buddies decided to become crime watchers and fight off crimes in the middle of the night while hiding their identities from the public.

Months later, crime around the town has become a minimal and the town gave the watchers medals for their heroic deeds. Merlin and his buddies were excited about what they did in their lives. They continued their studies while fighting crime in the night.

Then one day, Merlin got a offer to go to Epica and start his journey as a Pokemon Trainer, he told his friends and they wished him luck as he packed up for the journey ahead, but something seems...off. Probably just nothing much.

Starter Pokemon: Chimchar

390.png

Reactions: True North
I think I'll have Jay catch a Lanturn, so that he has some kind of defense against electric types and offense against water types if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.