Pokemon Diversity Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice

You guys will see when the OOC gets up that Epica has a lot more effort put into it than Aquias does.
I was only intending for Epica to be in this RP, but having the choice of both was suggested to me.
I love the idea of having both, yet my mind has just been stressing over college = not as much effort.
I had the back up of Epica saved from years ago, so I didn't have to do a lot of work there.

The OOC may just be uploaded as a work in progress....
I don't want to redo the colors I added for the third time is the main reason.
Second, is because I seem to be having major writers block lately & if I don't get it up it most likely won't get up til the end of the week..

I apologize, I joined 2 different Pokegroup rps. I think I got messed up with which one had new regions (my mistake for not scrolling up to double check).

I'll just... revise the stuff that doesn't coincide. Sorry about that.

I apologize, I joined 2 different Pokegroup rps. I think I got messed up with which one had new regions (my mistake for not scrolling up to double check).

I'll just... revise the stuff that doesn't coincide. Sorry about that.
That's A-ok! :P

I'm working on my CS now!

Dibs on Chimchar as my starter pokemon.

Notice

You guys will see when the OOC gets up that Epica has a lot more effort put into it than Aquias does.
I was only intending for Epica to be in this RP, but having the choice of both was suggested to me.
I love the idea of having both, yet my mind has just been stressing over college = not as much effort.
I had the back up of Epica saved from years ago, so I didn't have to do a lot of work there.

The OOC may just be uploaded as a work in progress....
I don't want to redo the colors I added for the third time is the main reason.
Second, is because I seem to be having major writers block lately & if I don't get it up it most likely won't get up til the end of the week..

If I may make a suggestion here, why not just stick to the original idea of starting off only in the Epica region? Thats the one I'm interested in joining and if all goes well with the rp, maybe everyone can migrate overy to Aquias after a certain period of time, recruit new people if need be, and go from there. It gives you more time to plan what you want the main plot for Aquias to be, and build on it. Also I think being in one region is better for character interaction so one is not left alone wondering what to do. Just a thought. ^^

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS
kylie_teddiursa_by_ichan_02-d4jo3hm.png

Name: Rosemary (Rose)
Hometown: TBD
Strengths: Her team consists of pokemon with either high defense or high speed, making her a tougher opponent to take down than one would expect at first. Dragging out the fight and tiring out the opponents pokemon before striking is one of her tricks to secure a win for the team.
Weaknesses: A battle with opponents who inflict a lot of status effects tend to slow down her fast pokemon, and weaken her defender pokemon. This puts a dent in her ideal fighting style and usually ends up with her in a tight situation.
Habits and Quirks: Rose loves to play with her pokemon and keep them out of their balls like true Rangers do. Grooming is something she likes to do, and also she enjoys drawing her pokemon in her free time. She likes bigger pokemon she can jump on the backs of and ride around. She also tends to be kind of clumsy on her feet.
Goal: To one day become a professional Pokemon Ranger who helps people and pokemon across the region!
Talents: She has a knack for solving puzzles and getting out of tough situations. (WIP)
Inabilities: She has a bad memory when it comes to Names and faces of people she just met, or areas where certain pokemon can be caught. She can hardly follow a map and gets lost very easily.
Fears: She is afraid that she will make a mistake one day and cause her pokemon to become seriously injured or die. She likes to avoid battles when she can if it is not necessary.
Personality: WIP
Secret:
She likes to have big pokemon because they make her feel safe. Not To mention they give the best piggyback rides.
Backstory: WIP
Starter:
Chimchar!
latest

If I may make a suggestion here, why not just stick to the original idea of starting off only in the Epica region? Thats the one I'm interested in joining and if all goes well with the rp, maybe everyone can migrate overy to Aquias after a certain period of time, recruit new people if need be, and go from there. It gives you more time to plan what you want the main plot for Aquias to be, and build on it. Also I think being in one region is better for character interaction so one is not left alone wondering what to do. Just a thought. ^^
I rather agree with this. Two regions would be best if this roleplay had like 20+ players, but right now we have roughly 10 assuming everyone that has posted here makes a CS. Even though it'll mean a slight change to my character, I think having just the one region, with Aquias becoming some kinda subplot later on would be best. Way I'd do it (no GM experience here mind) is to open Aquias up after a certain point (like after the fifth badge town or something) where some players could either tackle that plot or the one in Epica.

On a side note, I'd be happy to help with anything you need for Aquias. I always have city and route ideas floating around.

For the sake of character interaction, I agree with the idea of keeping the RP to just the Epica Region at the start, and adding on Aquias in later on once it has gotten more developed and is ready plot-wise. Additionally, should you like some help developing Aquias, I'd also be more than willing to assist in it's creation.

Also on a much different note, I have no talent for drawing at all, so I used The Pokemon Trainer creator by Joy-ling on deviantArt (link below) to create my character concept, and I wondered what you guys think of it:
PkmnTrainer_001.png

Last edited:
It was my idea to have two regions at the same time for people who preferred one over another or both for more choices, but if you guys prefer just Epica and then later adding Aquias if needed, then I have no objections to that. Would that work for you True Self?

I'd also like to throw my interest here if you are still accepting! I haven't been very active lately and feel like a pokemon RP would be alotta fun :3 I also agree that just having Epica as the only region seems alot better, and I'll start working on a CS if you are still accepting people :D

Edit:
Oh, also I would like to call dibs on Fennekin! :) If someone very strongly later would like to have Fennekin I can also switch to a Chikorita because I love Chikorita and it doesn't get enough love xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes we are still accepting people. I'm not sure of the limit unless True Self mentions it. Go ahead and create your character. The more the merrier.

Okay, thank you! I should have a CS within the next day or two!!

Alright then, I'll leave the Aquias town names and badges in the OOC to expand upon later then.
OOC :P

We're still accepting newcomers ~ Male characters preferred. We have 6+ members on board so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.