Pokemon: Disillusioned Version

"I will have them kneel to me, and the rest of humanity in turn. I will become the strongest - I will not die trying. Terrain is but an obstacle, a mere hurdle in my path to glory. With assistance, not even power held by their combined forces will stop me - I will become the ultimate, and any who dare stand in my way. You doubt my resolve? My capability? Let me assure you, I am more than capable of handling these legendaries."
Jason looked to Christi with a steely gaze, one that defied all laws defining how determined a mortal could be. To feel the aura emanating from him, was to feel the epitome of lust for power, for supremacy. He was, by and large, the kind of person that would trip his own grandmother if he felt the price was right.

He paced towards her, his pace deliberate and made to be stretched-out. It wasn't as if he enjoyed waiting, but he did not want to see as desperate as he did power-hungry. When he did reach her, he decided to ask her where she would be waiting - after all, he had to meet her somewhere, if at all.
"You coming with me?"