Move set:
Endure, Quick Attack, Foresight, Counter
cf8c07544caef102bc323ff172c00556.jpg

Weapon Type:
Kombat
Personality:
Ninja hes a ninja!
History (Pre-Dimension Traveling):
Don't remember much of what happened and his past really....

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: GreenSea
Bloop reminder for @Crow ,are you still up for this rp or...?

64f8b4a13cf5bbb8a711c30bf5c37efe.jpg

Full Name
Avalon Evans
"It's a pleasure!"

"Although, it's rude to ask a lady about her age in the first place."

Sexuality
Straight
"I prefer males."

Partner
Feebas
"She is beautiful regardless! You'll see.."

Alignment
Lawful Evil
"If I am going to be evil... I might as well be good while doing it. I have morals too."

Move set
Splash
Dragon Pulse
"Don't you see how cute Feebas is when she splashes though?! God!"

feebas_by_shusical-d4ulflk.png
However, the outfit is more in rags and is all tattered. Her hair is unevenly cut, and has quite a lot of dandruff in it.
"I feel like a Cinderella when avatarized~"

Weapon Type
A tattered fan. The fan will however, upgrade once she evolves (If she ever does)
"It's sturdy you know!"

Personality
Pretty... Bipolar. She has sudden fits when she is obsessed with something, having to do it all the time. However, there are times where she doesn't want to do anything at all. Otherwise, she is kind. Even though is acts kind and polite, she holds no remorse over deaths and such, even going out of the way to injure other pokemon, to the point that it could kill them. She is usually calm, and she prides herself over her feebas (Which could be a good or bad thing). She isn't much of a realist, and is more of a sadist. Despite this, she treasures her pokemon, and she holds morals, as such where she will not harm her own pokemon too badly in battle. She also will not beat down someone weaker than her to the point they can't move. An easy way to earn her respect is if one shares the same ideals, and she will be loyal to those that she serves.

History (Pre-Dimension Traveling)
She doesn't remember much..​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Heh, feebas. Pretty sure you have to trade feebas to evolve them, which means you have to own feebas. Can one of my characters own her?

But those things don't exist on most games (on which Feebas exists)

Well there are poffins in the Sinnoh Region, Pokeblocks in the Hoenn.

And now... should I make the progress?

Yeah, I'm waiting for plot to happen.

I'll post asap~!

This sounds like a real fun group ^^ Here's my CS

Full Name:

Ryouta Ikeda

Appearance:

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Partner:

Houndour

Alignment:

Aceus' Arcana

Move set:

Thunder Fang (egg move), Fire Spin (egg move also, maximum is two based on Bulbapedia, says it gets one from each parent if able to learn it), Ember, Howl

Weapon Type:

Kusarigama (a sickle with a chain that has a weight on the end)

Personality:

He is very introverted. He tends to push people away, not wanting anyone too close to him in fear of loosing that said person. He rarely speaks unless he has something to say or is addressed, and he's very loner-ish. However, he is extremely passionate (despite rarely showing his passion) and tends to take things seriously. He also has a high sense of justice and can't stand bullying.

History (Pre-Dimension Traveling):

He worked as his Father's apprentice, learning the skills needed to run the family dojo. He is a prodigy in martial arts and learned one of the hardest weapons, the kusarigama, that was taught at the dojo. Despite this, however, he has low stamina, so he'll tire extremely quickly. In his free time, he would always do one of three things, star/cloud gaze, train, or play Pokemon. He loved the strategical aspect of the game and always felt it sharpened his mind. To him, the game was another training technique. His Pokemon team usually consisted of Pokemon that were either dark, ghost, or ninja related. They appealed to him do to his lineage, of which used to consist of ninjas during the era of samurai and ninjas.

(Hopefully history is good ^^' It's kinda late, I can't think of anything else. )

This died over two months ago.

Oh it did....? I didn't realize..... That sucks..... I got real excited for this....

Status
Not open for further replies.