Pokemon: Dimension Rift

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Kyurem is so weak... White Kyurem is OK, but normal Kyurem is pathetic.

But Kyurem is so weak... White Kyurem is OK, but normal Kyurem is pathetic.
yeah but I mean you can be black or white kyurem right?

But you do have to get 2 legendaries then, which'd be a pain. Also, I'm gonna be making 2 more characters at some point today because I couldn't decide on just one. One will be with the good side and one on Zygarde's side.

yeah I'm planning one making another charrie that has already joined the Zygarde's affliation.

There are way too many awesome ghost types for gijinka-ing. Which is strange considering how weak they usually are. I'm going to be making a Gastly -> Mega Gengar on the good side, and a Banette -> Mega Banette on the evil side. Because Banette is just a really evil looking creature. It's too evil looking to not be used.

There are way too many awesome ghost types for gijinka-ing. Which is strange considering how weak they usually are. I'm going to be making a Gastly -> Mega Gengar on the good side, and a Banette -> Mega Banette on the evil side. Because Banette is just a really evil looking creature. It's too evil looking to not be used.
XD yeah, I want to go with Dusknoir or Hydreigon (did I spell that damn pokemon name right? XD)

Yep, Hydreigon.

Reactions: GreenSea
Shuppet: The girl from the Mega Banette picture, however, dressed only in a shuppet-colored version of this: [spoili]

B5nHVkOCcAEmbiK.jpg
[/spoili]

Banette: The girl from the Mega Banette picture, however, with a generally toned down costume.

Mega Banette: [spoili]
b84a9b8f608dfc4cda88b851e5e960b4.jpg
[/spoili]

Full Name: Obara
Sexuality: Unknown
Partner: Shuppet -> Mega Banette (since when did shuppet evolve into Banette? I don't know. You only find em in the wild at level 54 anyway and shuppet is too shit to use long enough to evolve it)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Move set: Knock Off, Screech, Night Shade, Spite
Weapon Type: Conjures giant ethereal claws around her hands, sort of like using Shadow Claw for everything, only larger and more intimidating than that.
Personality: Obara is a quiet and secluded person and very little is known about her. She's what she considers a "civilised sadist" in that she revels in people's pain, but only if they're suffering a crushing defeat due to a colossal power gap. Normal paper cuts don't do it.
History (Pre-Dimension Traveling): To be revealed IC
Other: When avatarised, Obara can walk through walls. Obara is avatarised permanently except when asleep. Obara was teleported to the Evil's base, not to the Hall of Origin.

Last edited:
tumblr_mdje9my8m41r458vko1_500.jpg

She looks like this in all evolutionary stages. During Mega form, her hair and clothes turn white.

Full Name: Ai (she has no family name)
Sexuality: Unknown
Partner: Gastly -> Mega Gengar (Since Gengar evolves through trading, I'll just have it evolve to Gengar around the same time that the other stage 2s are evolving)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Move set: Hypnosis, Spite, Mean Look, Lick
Weapon Type: Ai carries a bracelet-charm thingy that looks like this. The eye is usually closed, though it will open when she makes a particularly powerful attack.
balar.jpg

Personality: Ai is good natured and energetic, and entertains herself by playing pranks on people. She is intelligent and has a variety of different personas, often switching between them multiple times per minute.
History (Pre-Dimension Traveling): This one I'm just too lazy to write.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Full Name: Hijikata Koujiro
Appearance:
Hijikata.Toushirou.full.1924441.jpg

Sexuality:Heterosexual
Partner:Deino
Alignment:Chaotic Evil
Move set:
-Bite
-Dragon Rage
-Headbutt
-Tackle
tumblr_lospeymz4l1qgj2rto1_500.jpg

Weapon Type:
Puppet hand
Personality:
Psychotic is one word that define Hijikata as a whole, although people wouldn't know as he always kept his emotion hidden from the depth of the surface but soon people will see his real self when he's in avatarise form, he'll always laugh while torturing people especially when they're desperate
History (Pre-Dimension Traveling):
Just like Vitos, he's amnesia but Hijikata still have half of his memory, which is why he knew about his past such as killing his own twin to be the only one that be loved by his parent.

• Love
Reactions: Cry
nothing less than 14~

I might just stick to one, since I usually can't keep track of more than that I'msorrythat'sahorribleexcuse

anime_girl__brown_hair_and_golden_eyes_by_aurora2001-d7rlpyh.jpg

Full Name:
Golden Rivers
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Partner:
latest

Alignment: Nutral
Move set: Illusion, Scratch, Pursuit, Fake Tears
8d5008a9e5557c8c575e6eb2034b4abb.jpg

(JUST MORE GIRL LIKE! BOTH!)
Weapon Type:
Anything but she dose have that Illusion ability.
Personality:
Loves to play pranks on people. he more child like then anything
History (Pre-Dimension Traveling):
TO BE ADDED!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Wait a girl who transforms into a boy?

I might just stick to one, since I usually can't keep track of more than that I'msorrythat'sahorribleexcuse
Chill XD~ I'm pretty laid back so don't worry much about it~

Oh hah I didn't see that bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.