Pokemon: Dimension Rift

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically ruined greek temple? Easy enough. Canon region being Sinnoh I take it?
sorry for the late reply~ yeah~ and yes it's Sinnoh if it's Diamond/Pearl's region.

Oh woot.

That means I can catch Buneary ouo

Also, I have a question. As our characters are being sent to the pokemon dimension, may they be familiar to it as a game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GreenSea
Oh woot.

That means I can catch Buneary ouo

Also, I have a question. As our characters are being sent to the pokemon dimension, may they be familiar to it as a game?
yesh they should know if they play the pokemon games~ also your other pokemon can have mega evolution and when you avatarise, you can sent out pokemon as well~

I reckon we should be able to catch and avatarise legendaries tho. There are some awesome legendary gijinka artworks :D

Oh oh oh, if we can get legendaries, I would love to avartise Reshiram.

IT'S SO FLUFFY OUO

I reckon we should be able to catch and avatarise legendaries tho. There are some awesome legendary gijinka artworks :D
Oh oh oh, if we can get legendaries, I would love to avartise Reshiram.

IT'S SO FLUFFY OUO
I can ensure you all that each of you will get legendaries though not catch it~ (and yeah since their a deity being, we can avatarse them unlike normal pokemon)

SORRY!!!!! @GreenSea I may not be on alot.... ONE I HAVE THREE PROJECTS IN DEW IN THE NEXT THREE WEEKS! Although one I'm not sure when it's due..... but I want it done by three weeks from now! soooo I may not post a lot! SORRY!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME Senpai! XC
HUOILol.gif

SORRY!!!!! @GreenSea I may not be on alot.... ONE I HAVE THREE PROJECTS IN DEW IN THE NEXT THREE WEEKS! Although one I'm not sure when it's due..... but I want it done by three weeks from now! soooo I may not post a lot! SORRY!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME Senpai! XC
HUOILol.gif
*pat in the head* Life is more important so good luck >:3 (not that I ever did a good job in school anyway LOL!) ahh... also if you get miss far behind the IC, you can always ask me what you've miss :D~!

Screw you... I was planning on having Reshiram XD

TFW you forget the name of your own character just as you're about to make a post IC.. Also do you have plans for when they'll obtain the avatarised pokemon or can I just assume she has it randomly? I kinda wanna have her punch a pillar and accidentally activate Take Down and crush it.

Screw you... I was planning on having Reshiram XD
Lol XD~ well it the only pokemon logic I can't take it, how can a 10 years old kid trap a God inside a ball XD~!

Ahhh and guys~ you can control the NPC since we're only like 4 or 5 people in this RP so I think it's really laid back RP~? just don't make it out of control ^o^~!

TFW you forget the name of your own character just as you're about to make a post IC.. Also do you have plans for when they'll obtain the avatarised pokemon or can I just assume she has it randomly? I kinda wanna have her punch a pillar and accidentally activate Take Down and crush it.
Pfftt after you meet Arceus, he will give you guys the partner and at there he'll explain the whole Avatarise thingy~

and lol XD~! that would be funny

Fine. I'll just take Zekrom. I liked it more anyway. *pouts*

Really, I plan on having a legendary depending on my alignment. So like, if it's anything on the evil side, so then it's one of the more darker legendaries. If it's good, it will be one of the cute ones-- OH MY GOD I JUST REMEMBERED ABOUT MEW.

So many pokemon, so little time ;^;

Really, I plan on having a legendary depending on my alignment. So like, if it's anything on the evil side, so then it's one of the more darker legendaries. If it's good, it will be one of the cute ones-- OH MY GOD I JUST REMEMBERED ABOUT MEW.

So many pokemon, so little time ;^;
yeah 700++ pokemon to choose from XD~! good luck~! and I'm heading sleep guys (geh it's midnight here) Meloetta is a good one.

KYUREM~! oh gawd he would be so epic to be avatarise~

Status
Not open for further replies.