Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Name
Evie Zenith

Appearance
_.jpg

Sexuality:
Female - Straight

Partner - ((I couldn't pick one because there were so many pokemon so I am holding myself off with this ;^;))
tumblr_mplcpqT0Lg1qlh7rxo1_500.png

Alignment:
True Neutral (May change throughout the role play, and affects potential evolution.)

Move set:
Helping Hand, Tackle, Wish, Growl

8bb5e8266c9189a6d4d651e35cf27454.jpg

Weapon Type
Her Bare Fists ((Occasionally, her tail.))

Personality
Usually silent, passive, and goes with the flow. Evie enjoys talking to others that she knows well, rather than talking to people she has never met or seen before. She may come off as blunt, however, and she may also come off as emotionless. She doesn't have too many aspirations other than to live a life that she wouldn't regret. She is neutral, and doesn't really have much in an interest in good, evil, and etc. However, she is easily adaptable, and her alignment may or may not change due to her surroundings, which, they most likely will.

History (Pre-Dimension Traveling)
A high school student trying her hardest to study for exams. Other than graduating high school, she didn't have much of an idea on where to go afterwords. She was fairly smart, and was an honours student back before she travelled. She lived on her own, due to her mother kicking her out, and her father passing away. She has no other blood relatives, and so decides to live on her own in an apartment after legally gaining her adult rights before the age of 18.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: GreenSea
Full Name
Evie Zenith

Appearance
View attachment 85429

Sexuality:
Female - Straight

Partner - ((I couldn't pick one because there were so many pokemon so I am holding myself off with this ;^;))
View attachment 85441

Alignment:
True Neutral (May change throughout the role play, and affects potential evolution.)

Move set:
Helping Hand, Tackle, Wish, Growl

View attachment 85442

Weapon Type
Her Bare Fists ((Occasionally, her tail.))

Personality
Usually silent, passive, and goes with the flow. Evie enjoys talking to others that she knows well, rather than talking to people she has never met or seen before. She may come off as blunt, however, and she may also come off as emotionless. She doesn't have too many aspirations other than to live a life that she wouldn't regret. She is neutral, and doesn't really have much in an interest in good, evil, and etc. However, she is easily adaptable, and her alignment may or may not change due to her surroundings, which, they most likely will.

History (Pre-Dimension Traveling)
A high school student trying her hardest to study for exams. Other than graduating high school, she didn't have much of an idea on where to go afterwords. She was fairly smart, and was an honours student back before she travelled. She lived on her own, due to her mother kicking her out, and her father passing away. She has no other blood relatives, and so decides to live on her own in an apartment after legally gaining her adult rights before the age of 18.​
Accepted~! Also currently we're lacking of people, if you have someone that cross your mind when it comes to pokemon, please invite them~! ^o^~! (sorry for the inconvenience *bow)

@Karakui : I don't know, maybe she/he lose interest?

I could try making a banner if you want, that's sure to bring people in!
thanks~! wait we can still submit banner?

Crow losing interest in a pokemon RP? Unheard of!

I'm actually still deciding on a partner.

Ditto crossed my mind but then I remembered the conditions.

If you guys wish to start before me for a little hastening, go ahead.

I imagine a Ditto gijinka would look like Lumpy Space Princess.

onxDw37.png

"Life is only a blast if you make it a blast."

Full Name:
Hoshizora

Sexuality:
Unknown

Partner:
trapinch.gif

Alignment:
Zygarde's Occult

Move set:
Superpower | Bite | Gust | Bulldoze

She basically looks similiar, except she now wears a hoodie resembling a Trapinch.

Weapon Type:

Personality:

History (Pre-Dimension Traveling):
Hoshizora lost her memories at some point, and thus forgot everything except her family name Hoshizora.​

Last edited:
That could be a fun one. Crab-like hands or a giant mouth?

The rp officially start at monday~! ^o^~! so chill~!

Woop!
Well, I don't know if we can do banners anymore, but we can always put an advertisement on the ad forum.
@Crow I know the feeling, I literally spent an hour pondering over what pokemon to chose. Ralts, Feebas, and Buneary stood out, but then I was like: FLUFF I PICK EEVEE.

My decision making process went along these lines: "I want a psychic. Should I pick Gardevoir? No fuck that too cliche. Guess we're going Metagross then."

1. I couldn't find a good Ralt Gijinka
2. Espurr scared the pudding outta me.
3. I couldn't find a Buneary Gijinka
4. No Feebas Gijinka either.
5. Swablu was too poofy
6. Snivy was too cool for me.
7. I couldn't decide the type.
8. Eeveen has 8 different types it can evolve into, and they all have Gijinkas.
That was my process xDDD

I asked about doing that but it's currently impossible. They're trying to find a way to do it though.

• Thank You
I asked about doing that but it's currently impossible. They're trying to find a way to do it though.
Welp I guess we have to post at the seperated IC for the time being.

Can't think of how to start. What would we see in the Hall of Origin? I've never been inside it so I have no idea what it's like. I had to get my Arceus through Dreamworld...

Question time: What if we catch other pokemon? Can we avatarise them too? If so, will we have opportunities to catch legendaries? Also, which region will this take place in?

Question time: What if we catch other pokemon? Can we avatarise them too? If so, will we have opportunities to catch legendaries? Also, which region will this take place in?
The world itself will take place in the canon region, we can catch other pokemon but we can't avatarize them. If legendaries, well it's legit in game but I'll be realistic here, we can't catch legendaries, they are the one who choose their trainer be (through GM that is~)
Can't think of how to start. What would we see in the Hall of Origin? I've never been inside it so I have no idea what it's like. I had to get my Arceus through Dreamworld...
File:Hall of Origin Pt.png - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia <--booom~

So basically ruined greek temple? Easy enough. Canon region being Sinnoh I take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.