Pokemon: Dimension Rift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno. I think more people would probably be good, but I dont know if we can realistically expect any more.
Hmmm maybe I should wait until monday I think? if we didn't have anyone new, we could try start the RP as a small group?

Ohoh also @Karakui do mind be the co-gm? if there's more people join?

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind starting right now! please! I would love to start right now. If Ok with you... or maybe we should- NA LET START!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: GreenSea
I wouldn't mind starting right now! please! I would love to start right now. If Ok with you... or maybe we should- NA LET START!
XD chill cry~! I'll post the intro asap oh and try to send in some reinforcement Cry~! ^o^~!

1c250129ae.gif

YES SIR

Sure, I'll Co-GM for ya.

• Thank You
O.o I got the notification for that reply before I'd even finished loading the next notification i needed to check.

O.o I got the notification for that reply before I'd even finished loading the next notification i needed to check.
Lol swift typing mode on XD~! (nahh it's just me with short reply XD~!)

Reactions: StellaAutumn01
Nah you just don't have anything better to do so you're refreshing the page eagerly awaiting replies, aren't you :D I can see through that lie!

ya got me XD~! it's 11:45 PM in here, and I've got nothing to do better than refreshing the page XD~!

Hah I know that feel. Too early to sleep, too late to be worth starting another episode of anime or playing a game.

pftt! if I watch anime at this time, it would be more toxic. I would be like, "Just one last episode" after finishing watching but then it becomes a cycle XD~ Watching it and said "just one last episode more" at the end of the episode~! ^o^~!

eh, I like to be not half asleep while watching, so I dont watch late at night.

yeah agree but the temptation is real (at least for me), Katekyo Hitman Reborn <---Most toxic anime ever <----made me awake until 4

What happened to @Crow who expressed interest but never made a CS?

Status
Not open for further replies.