Pokemon:Dark Order IC

Sorena looked to the doorway at the sound of another voice. This newcomer seemed to know the Knight who had walked in before him. This dark haired trainer had an Eevee on his shoulder. Something bumped her leg. It was her Bulbasaur. "Saur." It looked up at her with red eyes. Sorena knealt down beside the dual Grass and Poison type Pokémon. After stroking the bulb on its back for a minute, she gathered the Pokémon into her arms and stood back up. "Seems we're meeting all kinds of friends." The sixteen year old short brunette trainer smiled, holding her Bulbasaur close to her.

Reactions: GreenSea
[fieldbox= Vargus The Tavern Owner, white, solid]
"Before we go on this tour I need to tell you a bit about the history of this castle. It has only been 5 years since the end of the war in Ostia between the sub countries of Alenka and Darknovish. it was a bloody and brutal exchange lasting over 10 years. This town is where the final battle of the war took place. The Siege of Alenka. It was a battle for no less than the country. This castle had been in many a siege in its hay day, but took it's last breath when the current King took the throne." He gently smiled to the trainers before continuing on.

"It held the King of Alenka. However since the end of the war the people had put their own king on the throne, to unite the land as one. He is now the current King of Ostia, and he is the one who conjoined Alenka and Darknovish to create this wonderful land. Now this castle is a place for the King to train his pokemon and train others as well. He converted a lot of the castle to a pokemon gym, where he is now the Gym leader. Since me and him go way back he allows me to run my tavern and give out tours of the castle ever now and then." Vargus noticed the new addition as well. It was going to be a fine tour and he had hoped that they would get the chance to watch the King train. It was magnificent and would surely be a good show to give to the new trainers. "Now if you have any questions I'll answer them now, before we head off!"[/fieldbox]

"A historical tour. How thrilling." murmured Daisuke. He reached for another cigarette, and lit it. He quickly took a quick deep inhale of the wonderful hot tobacco smoke into his lungs. He kept it there for what seemed like a blissful eternity before releasing it. Daisuke nodded at the tavern owner. "No questions from me."

"The King, a Gym Leader?" Sorena was in awe. "Must be the highest Gym in all of Ostia if the King is the Gym Leader!" She trilled. "It would be a honor to challenge him, once we're strong enough, right Bulbasaur? " She hugged the Seed Pokémon. "Win or lose, it would be an honor."

The boy attentively took mental notes from the tavern owner's lecture, not paying much attention to the newcomer. So the king's a gym leader huh, maybe I can become one myself when I get well known enough. That'll make ma and pa proud! He moved back to where the others are, next to Sorena. "But if you win, you'll get even more honor! Not as much as you'll make fighting with me once I get well known enough though!" He boldly states with a cute little laugh.

"I don't need fame." Sorena said, shaking her head. "I just want to be the best Pokémon trainer I can be." She said. "But I'll only do it with the help of my Pokémon. Thier strength is my strength, and my strength is thier strength. Well do it together, right Bulbasaur?"