Pokemon Choose You (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We can't catch them on foot.... They're too fast.... Lucky were on a ranch!" Zoe whistled shrilly and soon the stallion from earlier galloped over, stopping before the two teens with a rear, forelegs pawing at the air. He came back down to the ground, his hooves kicking up dust. He lowered his head to nuzzle Zoe and Terry, his flaming mane blowing in the wind, and he making sure not to harm the teenagers with his horn. The blonde haired girl adjusted her goggles and climbed onto Zanzibar's bare back. She held out her hand to Terry. "You coming? We have Pokemon to catch!" Before he could react, she leaned down, grabbed his arm, and pulled him aboard the Rapidash. She clicked her tongue and tapped her heels against that blazing stallion's side, he dashing off after the Lillypup. Pidgey and Spearow flew out of the way of the hooves on the stallion and a fighting Sanshrew and Ekans separated and went back to their burrows when the unicorn pokemon ran by. The occasional magikarp leapt out of the waters that ran beside the racing stallion and crew. Ratatta dashed out of the way, some even digging holes, seeming to hide from not just the teens and the flaming pokemon. Looking skywards, Zoe saw a beautiful Pidgeotto roaming the clear blue sky. She truly felt free to be by all this pokemon. She always had. Pokémon were her life, and seeing them all around her, living their day to day lives, it exhilarated her. Looking back to the ground before her, she saw they were coming up on the Lillypup quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Route 5 is a rather plain route, there's a hill and at the top of the hill a building along with the entrance to the Underground Path and lay to the norht of Saffron City, there is only a little bit of grass in the area but otherwise the area is flooded with Pokemon. There are many Pidgey flying through the sky, some are on the ground, others in trees but as anyone's footsteps approach any of the Pidgey on the ground they fly into the near by trees and Route 5 is surrounded by trees. Playing together on the side of the road are Oddish and Bellsprout, interacting and playing together. There's a large group of Rattatta playing in the sparse grass that scatter when anyone gets too close, be it Pokemon or Human. Every once in awhile you see Mankey in the trees swinging from branch to branch, and down below Meowth hide in the bushes, there aren't too many Mankey or Meowth the biggest population of Pokemon on Route 5 being Pidgey and the Oddish and Bellsprout. Even more rarely you can spot Abra, Jigglpuff, and Pidgeotto, these are few and far between but they are there and timid or like the Pidgeotto just don't think a human is worth their time so they fly away quickly.

Route 10 has a river that leads to the Power Plant, it also connects Route 9, The Rock Tunnel, and Lavender Town. This Route is mountainous and rocky, there is a Pokemon Center in the area as well to help rest tired Trainers before they go into Rock Tunnel. All along this Route there are many electric Pokemon, or at least the poulation of Eletric types is more than normal, there are Magnemite and Voltorb all over the place just going about their natural lives. There are many Spearow in the sky while many Sandshrew and Ekans are found hiding in the ground or grass on Route 10, making them a little hard to find. There are only a few Rattatta in the area but even fewer Nidoran both male and female. Every great once in awhile you'll spot a Raticate off to the side but it would quickly disappear before you'd have a chance to catch it, the same goes for the few Machop one would see in the area. Then there are the Pokemon in the river Magikarp are prominent, splashing out of the river all the time, Poliwag swim down the river occasionally hopping out of the water to sunbathe, Goldeen splash up gracefully every once in awhile but not too often, they're harder to find than Magikarp but not as hard to find as the Horsea that you see now and again, finding a Horsea is pretty rare, finding a Kingler is even more rare, but it's pre-evolution Krabby can be seen walking the shore all over the place. Also along the shore are several Slowpoke all bunched together sticking their tails in the water while the Poliwhirl in the area watch over the Poliwag.

Route 11 connects Route 12, Diglett's Cave, and Vermilion City, it's very grassy and beautiful a ranch also on the route that's filled with many Ponyta and various other grassland Pokemon. Ekans and Sandshrew are dominate in this area, occasionally fighting each other; as wild Pokemon sometimes do, while Pidgey and Spearow peck away at the grass, looking for food most likely. Rattatta are fairly prominent in this area as well but they hide from the Drowzee that sometimes wander into their space, trying to avoid being put to sleep by Drowzee. Deep in the grass lays a Raticate; one of the few in the area; and it chews on some wood to keep it's teeth sharp. Pidgeotto occasionally swoop down on any of the Pokemon that bother the many Pidgey that are hunting for food, the Pidgeotto wanting to protect their pre-evolutions who couldn't properly defend themselves yet. Fishing in Vermilion City can net you Magikarp and Tentacool more often than not with only the occasional Goldeen and Poliwag to interrupt the flow of Magikarp and Tentacool. It's pretty rare to pull a Shellder or Krabby, even harder to fish up a Horsea, but it's possible to find all these Pokemon in the waters of Vermilion City, which is close to Route 11.

Terry was startled when Zoe suddenly grabbed hold of him. "Wait, don't--!" He didn't have time to finish his sentence before he was pulled up on the Rapidash. "Whaaa! Zoe, you're going too faaast!" Terry didn't like high speeds. He wasn't very good with Pokémon that did, either, and it was easier for him to connect with for example Miltanks. They didn't suddenly burst away like a bolt of lightning... Either way, he found himself on the back of a dashing Pokémon, clinging desperately to Zoe with all his might. As they were closing in on Terra, Terry noticed that they passed a girl looking slightly confuzzled. "Hey, Zoe, do you think that girl saw where Eevee went? I mean, I'm sure that if we follow my Lillipup she'll lead us to him, but I don't want those two to fight..."

Hailey watched as a flaming pokemon carrying two kids zoomed past her. Vulpix started to chase after the fire pokemon barking. "Wait! Vulpix come back!!!" Hailey took off chasing the small fire pokemon. "Wait! Stop! My pokemon!!" She started screaming. It must of been a sight to see as a wild chase began.

Even when the girl ,Sirena, went after him, Eragon kept walking and Draco stayed on his right side; mirroring his trainer's glare. He would glance at her as she leaned over but would immediately return them back to the road with a snort, why wasn't this girl going the other way? Usually his glare and fake ,mean, attitude kept people at a safe distance but it seemed to have no affect on her what so ever, this was going to be a problem for him if she didn't leave and probably also an annoyance if she tried to get close. "Eragon, I'm from the Daycare." He would reply. His tone was cold and extremely unfriendly, almost as if he saw no point in exchanging their names to one another. Eragon would have no reason too because most of his time would be trying to catch his dream team and the head of it would be the little ,fire, lizard at his side who he would make the strongest Charizard and fire-type in the region. He would surpass his father and the Charizard the old man raised before he died, that was Eragon's goal and he would take on the gym challenge to do it.

Draco looked over at Tau and snorted smoke at the lion pokemon. He thought of the four-legged one as nothing more than a nuisance and already thought it was bad enough traveling with his new trainer. Now there was this fur ball and his bubbly trainer who didn't seem phased in the slightest by his trainer's behavior or look. That was odd because his trainer's glare scared even him.

His destination was a good place for starting trainers and their pokemon to rest before starting their gym challenge or simply just a fun journey with their new companions. Plus, Viridian Forest was a good place to train and catch pokemon if you wished to add another to your team. "Viridian city." He stated.

Audrey and Marlon were walking down route 5. This was one of the only routes she was familiar with since some of her family lived in Saffron. She had thought before they were to travel, they might as well stock up on supplies, and since Saffron had some exclusive items, she thought this would be a great place to go. She breathed in a breath of fresh air, she loved being free, and was glad Marlon would be there too, they were close friends after all. She then looked to Riolu, who was darting back and forth between the tall grass. She couldn't believe the professor had gotten him for her. Suddenly, his head darted up, and looked as if he was sniffing the air. He took off down the trail, seeming to not care if he left her behind. "Hey! Wait a second! Come back here! She took off after it and finally stopped when Riolu halted. "Don't run off like that again.." she looked up to see a Frillish string back at her. "Aaggh! What the-" She fell back, startled.

Seraphine rested against the tree she had been tossed into by her little Ralts; although Grace didn't seem very happy she was glad that Grace hadn't run off yet, even if the little Pokemon would occasionally pull a prank on Seraphine by dropping a stick or branch or some other small object on her head, it didn't bother Seraphine much, though the small rock that dropped on her head made her rub her head a bit before deciding to try and worm her way into Grace's heart with some compliments. "You know you're actually really strong for something so little!" This comment seemed to backfire and a large branch was flung at Seraphine's head which she ducked as it went flying towards a Charmander and it's glaring trainer. Seraphine notices this and yells really loud. "Hey look out!!!" Praying that she warned the guy on time.

"Eragon, I'm from the Daycare."

Her eyes lit up at the word. "A Daycare? That must be lovely! I've always visited my grandparent's Daycare when I have the chance," she revealed. She ignored his frosty tone, following him down the road. She leaned back and averted her gaze towards her Pokemon, Tau. She noticed the hostility between her Pokemon and Eragon's Charmander. She had a feeling they would become rivals.

"Viridian city."

A small gasp emitted from her lips. "It seems we both have the same destination in mind. How about we travel together? You're interesting," she declared. She presented him a gentle smile. Frankly, she wanted to learn more about Eragon. She was intrigued by his cold demeanor. She never met a boy with a chilly glare that frightening! If she wasn't odd, she would of cowered in the beginning. However, Sirena was different. She wasn't intimidated by cold glares or frosty attitudes. He reminded her of her father. Underneath her father's cold exterior, he is a gentle man with a kind heart. Maybe that logic applied to Eragon? "I think our Pokemon are going to become rivals," she pointed out, motioning towards their behavior.

Tau growled in warning. His fur sparked with electricity. He wouldn't hesitate to zap that lizard wannabe. He snorted, whipping his head towards the side. The lizard Pokemon wasn't worth his attention.

Last edited:
Dahlia was walking up the road, quite worried about her Pokémon which had suddenly dashed off. "Frilly! Friiiilly!" She called out to him "Seriously though, where could he have gone?.. This isn't that big of a route. I hope he didn't vanish into the woods or anything..." Then, she noticed a quite fidgety looking Riolu standing in front of her. She knelt down before it and had a closer look. "Hi there, little friend! I don't think I've ever seen anyone like you around these parts before. Did you also run away from your trainer?" Looking up, Dahlia suddenly noticed her Frillish floating above a person who had fallen to the ground. "Frilly! There you are!" She got up, walking up to her Pokémon. "I'm so sorry, Frilly, I really don't mean to be so pushy... It's not like me at all, but I just got so excited and it's hard to keep all these emotions in. I know I promised I'd stay calm, but please, can you forgive me? If I break my promise ever again, I swear I'll let you do whatever you want, even leave me forever if you so please..." She then helped the person up on her feet. "I'm sorry if my Frilly caused any trouble to you... I seem to have made him uncomfortable, and scared him away. My name's Dahlia, by the way. Is that your Riolu back there?"

Marlon was too busy laughing. He was laughing really hard. With the spectacle before him, how could he not? Audrey was startled by a small pokemon, and that's what it came down to. The boy couldn't necessarily blame her, considering it was hard to say what any of them were truely capable of if not known beforehand. Not able to contain himself, Marlon's laughter proved too infectious for his Chimchar, who chimed it with it's own maniacal form of displaying humor. In response to the girl's question, though, the boy would part his lips to speak before his friend.

"Don't worry, Audrey was bound to fall at some point anyway. It was really just a matter of time." Marlon shrugged, though he wasn't joking what-so-ever. Sometimes, the girl was actually really clumsy. It was something Marlon found himself loving, for some reason. "That was her Riolu also. We just got our Pokemon." With that last word, Chimchar let out a small roar. It probably would have sounded mighty, if he wasn't such a little furry monster. Instead, it partially came out as a squeak.​

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
"A Daycare? That must be lovely! I've always visited my grandparent's Daycare when I have the chance."

Did it look like he really cared about her or her grandparents, though it was kid of nice that someone was actually talking to him despite his icy look and demeanor. Though he wasn't going to give in and get betrayed again, he wouldn't let that happen. After living through that once there was go way he was going to once again go through it, keeping this mask was his protection.

"It seems we both have the same destination in mind. How about we travel together? You're interesting,"

Great, now she wanted to travel with them, it was bad enough he had a temperamental though that was expected, a pokemon usually had something in common with their trainer. Maybe the little ,fire, lizard was a softy like him on the inside too and Eragon would have to break through his ice. Then his attention turned back to the situation at hand, this girl wanted to travel with him and he had a feeling if he said no she would still come. "Do as you please." He replied then when she mentioned their partners he turned his head slightly to look at them.

Draco gave Tau a growl back. A small stream of smoke, leaking from his mouth as he was ready to burn house cat. He snickered, oh how the little lion thought he was better. The charmander looked up at his trainer and gave him a cocky smirk.

"I swea-" He stopped when he heard another female voice yell out to them and turned back around to see a large branch coming their way. With its direction it would hit him and Sirena though there would only be enough time for one of them to move out of the way and avoid the hit. Looking at the girl walking beside him, he attempted to push her off to the side right before something connected with his chest and he collapsed to his knees, trying to get air back into his lungs.

"Do as you please."

Her smile widened. Despite her ditsy demeanor, she was smarter than she appeared. She noticed his reaction. He wasn't happy with traveling together. Unfortunately, she was intrigued by him. Sirena couldn't miss this opportunity! "Really? I hope we come across rare Pokemon on our way!" she chirped. Suddenly, she heard the cry of a girl. Before she could react, a hand pressed against her chest, shoving her towards the ground on her right. A gasp emitted from her lips. She landed on her arse, wincing from impact. She lifted her head. Sirena was about to protest, but stopped. Her eyes widened slightly. "Eragon!" She scrambled to her feet. She rushed to his side, concern evident on her face. She may not know him, but he saved her. She leaned forward, clamping a hand on his shoulder. "Are you alright?" she inquired.

Her Pokemon, Tau, trotted next to her side. He peered at his mistress's companion. His expression remained unreadable.

Sirena lifted her head. "What the heck happened?" she murmured. A frown marred her lips. She scanned her surroundings. Where did the branch come from? Her eyes averted towards a nearby tree. She removed her hand from Eragon's shoulder. She offered him a hand. "Can you stand?" she added. Sirena hoped he would cooperate. However, she doubted he would listen. She detected a hard shell covering his form. He wouldn't be easy to crack. Sirena was determined to befriend him, nonetheless. If she was traveling with him, it would be better if they were friends! "Thank you. I would of been hit as well," she acknowledged. Sirena presented him a small, warm smile. Her icy blue braid draped over her shoulder, tumbling down her chest. Her silvery blue eyes twinkled with kindness.

Upon hearing the girl they had passed shout, Zoe stopped the flaming stallion and made Terry let go of her. She hopped off the Rapidash and ran over to catch the Vulpix, doing so successfully but receiving a nasty burn on her already injured hand. She flinched but returned the fire fox to the girl. "Have you seen an Eevee run by? He ran off..... We couldn't catch him in time..... I'm really worried..." She was using the cool water in her flask to chill the burn, glad she had a high pain tolerance. "Vui~!" The blonde haired girl looked away from her burn and turned her gaze down the road. One she heard the cry again and realized it was Shadow, she took off running, not waiting for a reply from the girl, nor for Terry to follow. For all she knew, her new Pokémon was in danger.

((Sorry I haven't posted guys, I had been absent for a few days.))

Status
Not open for further replies.