5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
So-the new remakes are coming out on Friday and there is so much to ask- so have a ton of questions.
  1. Do you plan on getting the games?
  2. If so, which one and why?
  3. Also if so, what team do you have planned?
  4. Regardless of your status on if you are buying them or not, what would you most want out of them?

1. Totally getting them!
2. Pearl because my mom has been bugging me about what to get my husband for Christmas so I told her to get Diamond and I convinced him we couldn't afford both and he agreed to that game
3. Well, I usually start with a Piplup and add a Shinx. It's been so long though I can't even remember my original team! My husband will choose a Chimchar and he asked me to get him a shiny Charmander from Home cause I have a huge bank of mon on there and can get almost anything. Then he will probably find himself a shiny Eevee, or I will, so he can have his Jolteon. For fun, I may just do an all Eevee team, they are awesome after all.
4. I think I am after the nostalgia. The game came out originally sometime when I was 10 or 11 and in just that span of time a lot has changed. I mean, A LOT. I grew up, and I have a kid, so these remakes make me excited to relive some of my childhood. I kind of hope it does the same for others. Oh, and I seriously sucked at video games growing up, so I am dying to actually FINISH the game. I can never get passed the second or third gym.....

Any who, hope those were some interesting and satisfactory answers!