Pokemon becoming the champion

cool and sorry for amother q: legendaries? story driven or random?

Legendary are random dude and not one of a kind

Oh yea and just a heads up people I'm running away for the weekend Going friday morning (UK time) back sometime sunday. I'll try and make a post friday morning before I go but no promises I hate mornings.

Oops, sorry, didn't think about the Gastly thing, and I just posted a large post without splitting it up... XD

But I feel a bit sad over the Druddigon thing. I mean, the chance of me catching it is not really high... I'm not sure if you let me meet it to be nice or mean :P

*Facepalm* Oooooh my god, I'm so stupid! If Druddigon is low leveled, which it should be otherwise you're a liar, it only knows scratch! It can't even touch Frillish XD

at level 7 it has a dark move bu it should be between level 4 and 6 which level I'm not saying. If your pokemon was level 6 than there could be a chance its level7

So... Is it possible to speed it up a little? It would be a terrible drag to just post back and forth, Druddigon losing 2hp each time until I can finally catch it.

what hp your going down to, criticals might take place, guessing your catching it

just read IC thats no worries no crits was performed posting in a mo

Okay, thanks. I was worried you weren't gonna post again today, which is why I wanted to get that finished :P

Yea no worries that could of dragged on way to much I quickly rolled for each move and I would of improvised either way.

Amplus is the continent, Atlas is the capital city

Oops, my mistake XD I'm tired and they sound alike, so I mixed them up :P