Pokemon becoming the champion

quick question is your character from Amplus? you were saying you live on an island. It's ok if your not

If it's okay with you, then it is. Otherwise it's just part of a nearby region, but still closer to Amplus.

Yea that's fine, there's a boat port in Bayvale

Okay, cool. But wait... Does that make the town Aurora's from the only one without a gym? How sad XD

Ah but technically your island could have a gym just not from Amplus's continant. Your islands are just another region near by. just like Kanto and johto, you've come to Amplus capital Atlas probably cause it was the closest place than your capital to start your journey.

Oh, yeah, that was my idea, I thought you were yeahing the other thing... I easily get confused XD

No worries any question just ask. just be glad I'm doing all the randomization :)

I am. Feels nice with someone who does all the hard work XD

ButterDell

Butterdell is a fun filled city, with rollercoasters and other rides scattered everywhere. Everyone who lives here are in Bungalows and the builders have made it soundproof in between the walls. Most of the people who live here work the rides around or act as entertainment. In the middle of the largest rollercoaster was a circus tent which put on many acts from clowns to acrobatics which are played by pokemon and Humans alike. At the west of the town, more suitable houses start to appear and are filled with Cafes and fast food stands, its here where you will find the pokemart, pokecentre and the gym.

The Gym is in the middle of the pokecentre and pokemart, this is where you can fight to earn a psychic badge. The Gym leader name is Zero and will battle with 5 of his psychic pokemon with the basic rules of pokemon applied.

Inside the Gym is slightly dark but quite a basic Arena.

Zero Pic
imagesCALS7S80.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Riverland

Riverland is situated next to a river. Fisherman from all over Amplus comes here to fish. The town’s people have built many piers so the fishermen don’t argue with lack of spaces. Semidetached house line the street with a large park for the kids which have an outdoor swimming pool always being watched by a life guard.

As you walk along the streets you can easily see the roofs of the pokecenter and Pokemart, but if you’re looking for the gym then you have to make your way to the pier where you’ll find a open top glass house situated in the middle of the river. You will have to swim, surf or ask at the boat house situated near by to borrow a gym boat which they would be happy to oblige.

The Gym Leader name is Katy, and will fight with 5 of her water pokemon. Normal battle rules apply, The Gym Arena is on the river in the open top glass house but they do have Platforms scattered around the arena.

Katy Pic
imagesCACB8NMS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Southfort

Southfort is a town which is built inside mountain. Before it was a town it was a major resource for iron but it was over mined and the top of the mountain collapsed on itself. After clearing the entire rubble, it left an open top vast area and decided to fortify the mountain and build a city inside.

Many varieties of people live here and most people live in the 3 storey apartments. Near the entrance of route 24 you will find the pokecentre and near the entrance of route 23 is the pokemart. In the middle of the town is a monument for the people who died her mining the Iron out.

Near the entrance of route 26 is a small shack with the Gym symbol on it. As you open the door you notice a ladder which leads you down to the pokemon gyms leader arena. The arena is on an uneven surface inside one of the miner’s original tunnels.

The Gym leader is Alex her Great Grandfather died in this mountain when it collapsed. She’s trained hard with her Steel Pokemon.

Alex Pic
imagesCA6PK2H0.jpg

Meadowshore

Meadowshore is filled with skyscrapers and many arenas. They hold many tournaments with different rules with all sorts of prizes. They send information about these tournaments via people’s pokedex which will be your invite which you will have to show on your arrival.

The pokecenter and pokemart are hard to find around this town so the towns folk have put up sign leading you to them. The Gym is on the top the largest Skyscraper with the symbol of the Gym imprinted on all sides of the skyscraper so people can’t miss it.

When you reach the top of the skyscraper there are no walls just a fence going round the perimeter and the arena is based in the middle.

The Gym leader name is Samantha who uses Flying type pokemon

Sam's Pic
imagesCAQBCPW9.jpg

But Crimson, didn't you just catch a Riolu? Can't you try to use that before running?

Yes, but it only has 9hp. Plus, I only just caught it and I'm assuming it may take a little while for it to be used to Beali. If we're doing this "realistically" then I'm assuming it will anyhow. In the end, I don't like to see pokemon faint either Q_Q

I guess. But it could also be a bonding experience, Beali begging Riolu to help out, and the Riolu out of the kindness of its heart responds.

Reactions: CrimsonMaiden
Sorry Crimsion, you had a 50 50 chance of actually retreating.

Yes, but it only has 9hp. Plus, I only just caught it and I'm assuming it may take a little while for it to be used to Beali. If we're doing this "realistically" then I'm assuming it will anyhow. In the end, I don't like to see pokemon faint either Q_Q

Also some pokemon wanted to be captured by worthy traniers, you just have to find out :)

Well that’s the OCC and IC up to date on there starting posts with descriptions of towns and new characters. I love it when i'm waiting for work.

I'll be putting a post up shortly but a few notes.... After you had 3 encounters or more (depending when you want to reach the next town) in total which can be either a mixture of finding items, battling wild pokemon or a trainer. you can post saying you reached the next town and more than likely see Nurse Joy.

When healing using pokemon center please finish post saying your healing. So I can use Nurse Joy to heal, there will be things which could happen. If your using a potion then just use and carry on.

Even with 100% accuracy there is a very small chance it can still miss. and if a pokemon's speed does drop it could still be faster, I was quite surprised how fast gastly is.

Everyone's post is great and I try and think about you lot doing what your pokemon does. Only thing I can think of is tell you what speed is your opponent and work it from there just remember not all attacks will hit and also you do get critical hits.

Just remember all gym leaders will have 5 pokemon to face you with, so you'll need to get your party up before hand. After you get the 1st badge pokemon trainers can have between to 1 to 6 pokemon.

I'm sorry if I'm being a pain but can everyone use paragraphs to break up long posts, my eyes get cross eyed.

Thankyou all and I hope you all keep posting

Okay... Alright then. It' the same with me- my vision starts getting foggy when reading chunks of words >.> I'll try to be careful about it.