Pokemon becoming the champion

I'm back guys, thanks for the wait and sorry about that. I'm making my first post now. Oh, also, if I will pick a special skill, I guess I could pick The Miner, since it would be most appropriate for my character. Being blind for years, I don't think it would be realistic for her to have a special skill per se. She could only discover stuff through her curiosity and excitement to use her new eyes. ^_^

Reactions: CrimsonMaiden
Woohoo!! Welcome, welcome! :D Glad to have you jumping in here.

Oh hey! Thank you so much!

sorry for any wait people was busy yesterday I'll get to our forum soon as. so much to catch up with. Glad your here sadicoatl

Hiya guys and gals, from now I'm gonna try and put more detail into this rp if people don't mind waiting. Also when you start battling can you throw in your first move please just to move it along quicker. Everything speed based on your pokemon and I roll for what moves the other pokemon have and use.

Would anyone like to help on details of all the citys in Atlas which I will edit onto the starting plot, which I will place your name on saying you made the city. I will start the detailed cities soon as when I have time.

If 2 out of 4 of you are allright with this I'll start more detail writing or we can keep as we are.

City wise I will do eventually and probably work on the one Kokierra and beali heading to first. I have rough ideas for all 17 cities but happy to change if people like to put there info in

Cool! I'm good with more details :) Are we going to write descriptions on what our home cities are like then?

you can if you wish give your city more of your homely feel to it

Well I have put a rough info on city and routes anythings else is fair game if you wish for me to edit them its up to you I'll leave everyones hometown till last. The routes are quiet basic but my minds gone blank of what else I can put in. I know I can put a lot more info on the cities and I'll be needing to when people have got 2 badges. (Team Rocket will get involved) They would of come out now but it was way too soon. Also my random trainers I'll get info from 2 different generators online which are..... I'll find out when I get to my PC.....using someone's laptop at the mo.

ATLAS

Atlas is the Capital of Amplus around the outskirts there are constructions always taking place to build more houses to house the people who wants to live here. From a birds eye view they have made the city in a circle, from the construction site leads onto rows of rows of houses with large back gardens and garages. The rich usually lives here, one of which is professor Nick. His lab is situated next door

As you go deeper onto the city the houses turn to apartments and they grow and grow the shortest apartment is 4 floors high but by the time you reach the end of the apartments they grow to 39 floors high.

After all the apartments is the Main circle focused around the Elite 4 tower reaching higher than the apartments. The elite 4 tower is made of pure gold surrounded by grass 200 feet of diameter grass. There is keep of grass signs situated around and you always see 4 officer Jenny's on guard. There police station is to the south of the tower facing the entrance.

To the west of the tower is the museum, the museum shows the history of the city but people come from all over to see the scientists who specializes in fossils.

To the North of the tower is the breeding center, it was one of the 1st apartments built standing at 6 stories high but as been modified for the breeding center. Inside is artificial environments for all sorts of pokemon. On the top of the breeding center has an open roof where the natural elements can be found and pokemon can run around joyfully, Its surrounded by metal wire so no pokemon decided to jump of it, because they have done in the past.

Lastly to the East is where the pokemart and pokecentre are which has the standard shape and size you would expect.

Description: A young boy with green hair and light blue eyes. He wears a white tee-shirt, with a red 3 quarter sleeve shirt over it, and a purple vest. He also wears white shorts and orange and black shoes.

Name: Boris Harmonia

Starting pokemon: Eevee

Backstory: Boris is a young boy of 10, who during his younger childhood years pretty much grew up by himself. He made friends with most all of the wild pokemon in the areas within and the areas surrounding the town he called his hometown. He looks up a great deal to his older brother whom also makes an effort to befriend and help out any and everyone of the wild pokemon he comes in contact with. Boris loves each and every pokemon, evolved and not evolved alike, and like his brother, will make his best effort to befriend each and every pokemon, not just in his hometown area and the surrounding areas, but anywhere he meets up with a pokemon, and help them out in anyway that he possibly can. After hearing the last name his older brother received after being adopted, Boris, though he wasn't adopted himself, decided to take the same last name for himself as well. As he grew up through his young childhood years he would take up shelter at the pokemon center to eat and sleep. He would also assist the nurse Joy in charge of the pokemon center in his hometown in anything she needed assistance with at the time, and running errands for her here and there when she requested him to do so. He also, sense a while back, has been aware of a certain and pretty wide spread section within one of the surrounding areas of his hometown that had several individual areas within it, one area each for each of the individual types of pokemon. He knows that many poachers have attempted to invade the section, to which Boris did everything he could do in order to protect the section from the poachers' attacks and invasions. The poachers made many attempts, succeeding only one time, when poaching and capturing a bunch of Eevee, the group of Eevee that were captured being the group that his Eevee was a part of before the poaching took place, in which his Eevee, back when it was still wild, just narrowly escaped from. He found his Eevee a couple of hours after the events took place, his Eevee being badly injured. Boris took his Eevee to the pokemon center quickly after finding it like that where nurse Joy quickly worked her best efforts to help Eevee. After Eevee was treated back to good health that day, though it still needed more time to recover, something which Boris assisted with, Boris who was 8 years old at the time, sense Eevee's family and friends were gone, decided to take Eevee into his care.

Cool if you want to put your starting post in and go to professor Nick's Lab. Also you can choose your hometown out of the 17 cities. and you can have a character skill which is on page 3 I think. I haven't had time to put that in the main starter post at the moment. I won't be able to do the main thread today as I can't get to my Pc.

If I have time at work tonight I probably sort that out

Ive edited the occ and main thread to add what's needed. I'm sorry I haven't replied as quick as I useally do. I'm hoping to get a mini laptop soon so i can take that to work and use it when I'm waiting around.

I think I'd like Boris to have the Blacksmith ability.

Yea no worries Jessica.

To let everyone know I'll be sorting out the IC in about 11 hours sorry for delay. It was Bday yesterday so I've been a little busy.

Your bday? :o happy birthday then! :D
I just got back at my home country too after a very long flight and a delay because of the storm. Boy, am I glad to be back. Sorry for the wait.

Thanks Sadi, least you're back home safe and sound. you can never trust the weather :)

No prob ^_^ and thanks.

I don't know if this place is too busy for me to join as well, but I'll throw in my character description anyway :P

Description: Long, black hair, not that tall, brown eyes with a tint of red. (A bit like my avatar, only without the extravagant clothing)

Name: Aurora Marsh

Starting pokemon: Frillish (female). When Aurora was 15 she was in a terrible accident, and nearly drowned. A nearby Frillish with a kind heart rescued her, and dragged her up on land. They have been friends ever since.

Back story: Aurora comes from a small, sleepy town on a small, hazy island. There isn't much there except a relentless fog, and it is mostly inhabited by ghost and water type Pokemon. As a way to escape her dull environment, she made her way to Atlas, and is about to set out on a journey to find the place her heart wants to be.

Special trainer abilities: Miner (As the roster of jobs on the island she lived was very small, most people were miners, including her father. As such, she has picked up some skills from him.

The more the merrier, I try and check this regularly, and post whenever I can for trainers to move forward. You can put your starting post in whenever your ready.