Pokemon becoming the champion

I understand, but you said it was a no go so I changed it. The only part I changed is where her dad gives her the recipes for the pokemon food; it was, like, one or two sentences.

*mulls over presented trainer abilities* Hmm... The ability to make potions seem the most reasonable to me. I always hated running around with half-fainted pokemon and leaving luck to throw a wild pokemon in my face that I couldn't escape. Option one sounds nice to me.
Well, actually, the last one sounds good too... *ponders*

As I said it's not set in stone yet just wanted to be fair on the other 3. Your idea was good and since there isn't much work I had plenty of time to ponder. But you can grab ingredients from the field to make potions. These are just open for discussion and see if everyone's happy with it. Trying to work out how someone can find held items easier though this is baffling me.

EDIT
Maybe keen eye to help find held items?

Last edited by a moderator:
Using the pokemon to find the items... yeah! Or thief could be used for the held items too? I was going to suggest letting the level of intelligence determine the amount found but there is no INT. for pokemon :p That would make it a little easier on you so you would not have to reply for that so closely. Let's see... Accuracy could be used but then it will almost always be 100, right?

Depending on move but most are 100 yea but pokemon finding it isn't a trainer ability. We have potion/food maker/Chef, Pokeball maker, Miner, I might swap locations actually for 3 aqnd 4 so stones can be found in mountains/Volcano areas. and ???? Observer, Tracker,???? I don't know my head hurts maybe cause its getting late for me. The areas of others are Snow, Desert, river and graveyard where the ability for held items would be now.

EDIT
Explorer. sounds ok. maybe..

Sorry, i didnt get the alerts for this. So, do we pick one and that is what our character and our character alone can do? If so, i would like to find the held items.

Yea I'm thinking picking one out of the 4 but I don't want everyone to have the same. So I'm thinking at least 2 max for each category and I'll increase the max depending on how many more people join. If it reaches that high.

cool cool you lot think each ability is fair between the 4

Edit Fair the wrong word erm..... roughly equal..... fair will do

lol, yea i think it mskes everything equaled out

Right now is one of those moments that the first option to make a potion is super useful xD I can use please?

Since you two are the main ones on this and you both agreed, Im happy Im putting abilities in stone now. If you two pick pick an ability and use when you're ready if in the right location remember I need to do some rolls when you're making stuff or trying to find stuff.

Also crimson maiden a wild pokemon your way in a min. Give me a sec to sort that one out. If you decide to run you have 50/50 chance of legging it.

You can run back to town or the last route you were on instantly. to get to next route or city if you can have 3 encounters minimum. of finding stuff or battling then move on to the next route or city. Its up to you when your ready to move to next route/city.

If thats alright with you lot I'll edit the rules/starting stuff later.
I'll detail what exact routes the abilities are soon, I'll sort out that wild pokemon first.

Since Beali and Kokierra are in the same route Kokierra could help you since he's finished his battle.

I had to make some alterations as leer and focus energy was really rubbish so I have slightly altered the status changing system. They should be a little more effective.

okay, and im sure Kokierra wouldnt mind helping

Special trainer abilities

1) The Medic In a field area a trainer can waste one post to make a special potion which heals 130hp. Also can be sold at the shops for 400gold. I will randomly give the trainer between 1-6 special potions.
Routes are 19, 20, 22, 27, 28, 30, 31, 32

2)The Blacksmith In a forest or Marsh area a trainer can waste one post to find any colour apricot and turn them into balls. Which colour is up to you how many balls you make will be random between 1-6. These can be sold for 300 gold. Remember Apricot balls are better than ultra-balls if used correctly.
Routes are 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 29

3) The Miner In a Mountain/cave/Volcanic Area a trainer can post to try and find a stone nearby you have a 1 in 3 chance and can be sold for 1250 gold.
Routes are 4, 5, 11, 12, 15, 16, 18, 21, 23, 26

4)The Scout In all other areas a trainer can waste one post to try and find a held item nearby you have a 2in3 chance of finding one. Can be sold for 500 gold
Routes are 1, 2, 6, 13, 17, 24, 25,

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ah, okay.

@Kokiera : If Kokkiera is close enough Beali and Cyndaquil would appreciate his help quite a bit :3

I lke the scout ability and just have Baeli run into Koki and he'll help

Kokierra a scout then and Beali is ?. You decided yet which one yet Crimson?

I believe medic would be appropriate for Beali :)