Pokemon Battle RP Anyone?

• If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
  • Top RP Sites
    Did you know that the Top Ten RP list helps to get us tons of cool new members? Vote every day in July and lets see if we can get #1!
A

Anime-Otaku12

Original poster
Thanks to those of you who have agreed to RP with me. I'm loving this site! ^^ Oh and I"m looking for a Pokemon Battle RP. It would be a 3 on 3 battle. I don't want someone who's going to god-mod and make all of their pokemon win against mine. That's no fun XP. Secondly I want someone who's gonna write more than a sentence or two and someone who likes describing moves and what your pokemon does in a battle. Beautiful and descriptive writing to sum it up. Pokemon are beautiful and must be treated as such D8< I will make sure to be fair and give back what you give me in return! ;) So, any takers?

Oh and one more tidbit of info, the pokemon wouldn't be limited to 4 moves. They would have access to all moves up to the level they are at. So, RP anyone?

Ѕ

` ѕтyɢιαɴlover

Original poster
Hmmrf. As I've stated before, I'm always up for a good fight. However, I've never role-played any pokemon. Used to watch the show as a child, had a major crush on Ash, but never wrote any short stories like a good fangirl :[ Although, a few of my friends are fanatics and influenced me to make a pokemon account. An umbreon. http://naiyaa.webs.com/ But sad to say I've never had an opportunity to actually use it. Maybe you could excuse my ignorance and show me the basic ropes? I'm a fast learner :']