Pokemon Apocalypse

Realizing the two of them were long gone Xavier set Angelo and Angel down and said "well that was......interesting" and kept exploring to safari zone looking for a wild pokemon to join his team.

As Green reached the entrance, he was dragged to a wood, turns out it's the professor. "Green you're the only hope we got, go to Fushia city and meet these people Xavier,Angelo, and Angel" Green was clueless but nevertheless the professor sent abra out and teleport him to Fushia city. Green looked around and realized that he's current state won't be strong enough to defeat the rockets, "I need to catch some more pokemon..." he went to the wild to catch pokemon.

• Love
Reactions: andrew21234
(Yay someone finally posted....too bad I have to go to bed haha)

Xavier continued through the safari zone looking for wild pokemon. Not many pokemon were killed during the war but millions of humans were until it left a few hundred total so about 50 sprawled out in each region. It's starting to get dark can we go home now? Angel asked her trainer. Just a few more minutes I promise and then we'll head home. Xavier promises the young pokemon. Just then a skiddo emerged from the bushes. "Wow" Xavier had heard that a lot of pokemon usually only native to one region had been transferred to another region in the hopes that if one region was destroyed that species of pokemon would live on in another region. "Angelo use metronome" Xavier told his pokemon the egg pokemon jumped off his shoulder and used metronome the result was ember. The skiddo was too surprised to dodge and it was a direct hit. The skiddo feel to the ground hurt. Xavier you idiot it's just a baby who just left it's mother to fend for itself. The boy thought yelling at himself. Well now it's my responsibility to keep it safe. He thought as he threw the pokeball "thump.....thump.....thump......yes I just caught a skiddo" Xavier said like a ten year old first starting out on their journey. Picking up the pokeball and putting Angelo back on his shoulder the three now four headed home....

As Xavier walked through the woods he saw his family mansion coming into veiw. He pulled out his key and unlocked the door, with Angelo and Angel on his shoulders we went in and locked the door behind him. Going up the stairs in the great room he headed for his bedroom.