Pokémon! (and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Windra

Original poster
12c9df152ce59c01de4a0a65d3d5a735b1b47784_hq.gif

Hello, there! I'm new to this website (but not new to roleplaying) and I'm interested in finding some partners to ease me into the community! I'm looking for a maximum of three people. Any more would overwhelm me and slow my posts, which wouldn't be fair to the people I'm writing stories with.

Everything is a work in progress, so I'm likely going to add more plot concepts within a few days. But if you like what I already have posted, well, that's even better. ^^

About Me:

- I consider myself to be a rather relaxed sort of roleplayer, so I don't have any "rules" per se. As long as you have spell check on and hopefully know basic sentence structure, I'm certain we'll get along fine!

- I'm flexible when it comes to post length. I can write from a few sentences to more than five paragraphs. Usually I work around what my partner wants to do and what the plot calls for.

- OOC chat is fine by me! Note that I'm rather shy, so it may take me a while to warm up to talking about things that aren't related to the roleplay. That doesn't mean it will never happen, though- just be patient with me. <3

- I'm open to most genres barring high levels of Sci Fi, simply because I'm not familiar with it.

- I prefer to play canon characters in most scenarios, unless the plot calls for something else. You can play whatever characters you want, whether they're canonical or original. I think roleplays should be a place to have fun and explore different dynamics!

- I am very, very bad at character sheets. I don't mind if you fill one out, and if you really want me to I'll try, but I prefer to just jump on in.

Now that you hopefully have a better idea of how I operate (if you have any questions, let me know), onto the roleplays!

Pokémon:
This is my favorite game series right now. Therefore, it's what I'd like to take up with someone the most. I have several ideas bouncing around the old cranium...
- I think a dark Nuzlocke-style RP has the potential to be great. If you aren't familiar with the term, a Nuzlocke is a fanmade play style where you may catch only one Pokémon per route; if your Pokémon faints, it is considered "deceased" and must be either boxed or released. Of course, in the roleplay, that would mean that they are actually deceased. This would be a world of violent Pokémon and ruthless trainers, all struggling to make it into the Elite. We could play two trainers trying to survive, or figure out something else to do with the concept.

- Something that takes place in the universe of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon! I loved this spinoff series so much. We could come up with our own plot, setting, conflict... everything.

- If you like to play canon characters from the game (like I do!) we could always develop a romance/friendship based RP that centers around those characters. I can play anyone

from the main series games.

- More coming!

Other Fandoms:

You may have to convince me, but don't count these out completely!
RWBY

Earthbound/Mother 3

Soul Eater

Undertale

Don't Starve

Touhou

Note: If nothing appeals to you, I am open to multifandom concepts.

Fantasy:
WIP, ask or toss me a plot if you really want to.

...So yeah! Feel free to message me if you think we would get along! Most of these concept ideas are vague because I think it would be much more fun and personalized if we elaborated on it together. If you have your own plot you'd like to act out, throw me a pitch. Have a nice day!

I have a character from Kanto that wants to open a gym in Lavender Town. PM me! Maybe we could give this nuzlocke a try?

I'm not very big into fandoms and have little knowledge on Pokémon but I do have quite a few plots in a high fantasy world if you'd like to take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.