Pokemon: A World Away(Interest Check)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pooderthepirate

Original poster
Sierrie Island, located far off the coast of the Hoenn Region. Today was a special day for both locals and travelers alike. The Festival Of One, a celebration of the joining of humans and Pokemon, had begun and the celebration was like no other.
During the celebration, Pokemon and people gathered from all over the world; dancing, singing, eating, and battling over the course of 7 days.
On the third day of this joyous celebration, disaster had struck this small island. Over head, a dark shadow was cast over the island. A large, malicious looking air ship had flew over the island, blocking out the sunlight cast upon it. From this airship came dark shadows, capturing people and Pokemon alike. Once touched by the shadow beams, each life seemed to disappear without a trace. Few escaped the horror of the mysterious event, only to find that this was happening all over the world.
A soul survivor and daughter of the latest Festival Champion, Alice, managed to make it out alive with her only remaining Pokemon, Espeon.
What happened to the people and Pokemon struck by the shadows?
Who or what was controlling the ships that caused so much fear and agony for the friends and families of the victims?
Two unlikely heroes meet at this unfortunate event with a single goal in common. To rescue their friends, their Pokemon, and everyone from a tragic fate.
---------------------------------------
What I'm looking for:
1. Someone who can post 2 paragraphs every post, with some exceptions. (example; if there isn't much to post about at the moment)
2. Someone who can use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
3. This is a MxF, so I need someone to play a male character. I do want romance in this role play.
4. Please post AT LEAST once a day.

Rules:
1. I need your character to be a survivor of the attack, located on the island.
2. You may only have one Pokemon to start, and it cannot be any legendary Pokemon.
3. There won't be many actual Pokemon battles. This is going to be a slightly dark role play, not child-friendly like the show or games, and mainly story based.
4. I want someone I can plot with, and be friends with. It's important for role players of the same story to get along. (:

If you're interested or have questions, message me or post here and let me know. ^-^

I am very interested in this roleplay! It's an awesome plot idea and I would like to give it a go. There may be time that my responses are short due to being extremely busy, but I will do my best to make them long or let you know why they were short. Occasionally I will get cut off, but if you let me, I would repost that post longer. As for the grammar and spelling, I am on mobile the majority of the time and auto correct tries to screw me over. I do go back and edit, but there are some slip ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.