[Pokemon] A Growing Land

"Mew Mew Mew? I'm mya at that's a tree and honestly honey I don't know... I don't really have anywhere some big sis I am hmm?"

"Sorry for all the Questions. I'm just curious. Well, wake me up when we get to wherever we end up." And with that, 105 fell asleep, and she dreamed of clouds, trees, and the safety she now felt.

Name: Arceus
Race: Gijinka Arceus
Sex: Female
Quriks:She is very serious and rarely stops working.
Moveset: Hidden power, Arua sphere, Cosmic power, Hyper beam, and Judgment.

Attachments

• 2ilhb8l.png
    2ilhb8l.png
    150.4 KB · Views: 5
Back at the base, Cassandra was scanning over her data. That Gijinka Mew's energy levels were so high! It was a good thing that she had come. Cassandra had all the data she needed from Subject 105. She would have had to exterminate the specimen anyway. Besides, Now Cassandra could use her data to change people into Gijinka. All she needed was the DNA of the Pokemon and the person. Then she would merge them in the machine. The out coming Person would be a Gijinka. That's how she had created subjects 1-104. They had all failed. 105 was the exception. She didn't faint at the slightest attack like all of the others. She could withstand more powerful attacks than the other Gijinka. She was only level one, and she could survive attacks fro level seventy. "Now all I need is a few more orphans." She went to go get more subjects from town.

Arceus paced in her home, she narrowed her eyes. She blasted a rock away with her cosmic blast.

Hearing the crash, Cassandra lowered into a defensive position. She knew that something that powerful would provide the perfect DNA for her experiments. If she could only catch it. She reached into her pockets. In her right hand, a Gijinka ball, in her left, a Masterball.

Arceus snorted before leaving Her den for fresh air, she stood at the edge of the cliff taking a deep breath. She ran a hand through her long white hair. "I guess I should talk to the other legendarys about this matter," she thought out loud studying the view. An orb appeared in her hand, it glowed lightly as she looked at it, she waited for Mew to respond.

team_mega_banette_by_rini_tan-d6ydwk3.png

Name: Diana Morris
Race: Gijinka ( Mega Banette )
Sex: Female
Quirk: Mischievous and Silent she tends to scare people. She also likes fluffy things and is great at hiding
Movesets:
  • Phantom Force
  • Sucker Punch
  • Destiny Bond
  • Will-o-Wisp/Snatch
Others: Likes to eat apples..

Walking through the forest Diana listens to the soft melody as she hums a song. Looking up she saw an Arceus on top of a cliff holding an orb there she stared intensely at it.. Grinning wide she runs to the mountain to watch this pokemon and she was interested on what this pokemon is about to do next..

Looking up towards the mountain hove the path, Cassandra sees two Gijinka. Amazed, She hastily puts away the master ball and draws out another Gijinka ball. She can now get much of the needed DNA. If one of them knows where the Mew Gijinka took Subject 105, she will have all the DNA known to man and she could continue her research. She began to stealthily climb towards the two Gijinka.

The jolteon, seeing arceus as well and someone crawling up to them, smirked lightly and loosed a thunderbolt at the cliff climber. They recognized the scientist lab coat and he personally held a vendetta to them. Dropping the wodden sticks and heading over he would investigate this without a doubt.

Already at the forest behind the Arceus she sits down and watches her making it hard for others to see her because of her height..

"kufufufufu~" The banette laughs silently as she watches the pokemon waiting~

Quickly dodging the lightning, Cassandra hastily makes her way back down the mountain. Cursing herself for wearing that lab coat, she Rreturns to her original mission. Soon, she would become the most powerful being in the world, with an Army of Gijinka to use for world domination. And her team... well, they were all fools. Nobody would stop her. Not another scientist, not any trainer, Pokemon, Gijinka, or any other as of yet undiscovered creature.

Watching the cliff lightly xavier covered himself in leaves, providing an effective camouflage within the forest as he jumped into the trees to watch things from a more over the top view. He was curious, and angered at the fact that scientists were still around. Worst of all, attempting to experiment on gijinkas. He was almost sparking, but thanks to his control of emotion, he kept his sparks died down.

The banette saw the scientist fall as she chuckles in mischief as then she looks down to a wierd pokemon hiding with leaves covering it. Staring straight in the eye with her own magenta eye behind the dark bushes..she then shows her smile as she grins widely

Last edited by a moderator:
Mew? "your fine honey also where hear." she giggled some before landing atop alarge pink treehouse on a mountain top. "I had always thought that this was still here now it is our safe haven. MEW MEW MEW!!" Happily exclaimed mya.

Jumping out of Mya's arms, 105 scrambled to look around her new home. "It's beautiful!" she exclaimed. Running across the treehouse roof, 105 tripped, then righted herself. Giggling at her clumsiness, 105 smiled a real smile, for perhaps the first time in her life. "I love it here. Thank you." She ran to Mya and gave her a big hug. She then turned, and began to take in the view.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassandra quickly traveled to the orphanage, and began to watch the children running about. As she did, she mentally went over each one, noticing every small detail that could mess up her experiments. That girl over there is shorter than liked, but her perfect vision is hard to come by these days. That boy has the right body type, but he is too much of a bully. The small group of girls at the swing set aren't tough enough for this- they would crack under the pressure. Even if one of these children was perfect, Cassandra realized that getting them out would be too difficult. She would have to make do with the odd tourist she managed to kidnap. Desperate times called for desperate measures, after all.