[Pokemon] A Growing Land

His whole demeanor had changed as he patted the vaporeon's head lightly. His mind wandering off to his past memories.
ah man, my creative ideas are dieing away again. I might began to reply slower or not at all. I apologize.

Its alright, take your time, just don't get mad at me if my character ends up somewhere else.

Vay lays her head on Xavier's lap, her eyes closed as she keeps the purring consistent, her tail slapping the ground in happiness.

Clearing his mind out from his memories he stared towards the water. Poking his finger in and sending static through, his stomach let out a small grumble from hunger. "ah... are you hungry yet Vay? I'll search for some fish."

Vay looks away a little embarrassed that she neglected to remember that food is an important thing and instead chose to be friends with a complete stranger, "well umm, yes I am Mr.Takeda." She manages to leisurely speak out, trying to cover her mistake.

"Alright. I'l try to find enough for us to share then." the boy said, moving some headphones around his neck to cover his ears as he focused on the static he was sending into the water, after a good amount of time had passed he sent a larger jolt into the water, that was visible to even vay as his hair had some sparks flying off of it. Within a few moments fish arose to the surface, practically cooked. "Can you retrieve them?" he asked politely while taking his finger out of the water and with it, electricity receding back into him.

Vay skirts around Xavier because of the sparks she saw, quickly dashing in and out of the water to set the fish on a nearby rock, having to use just a tiny bit of her mouth to carry them around.

"Thank you Vay." he was at least honest about his appreciation as he got up and looked around for a forest. Spotting one he headed towards it. "I'll go get some wood so we can cook them." he spoke while heading off into the treelines

"I'll watch the fish Mr,Takeda! You can count on me!" Vay holds up a paw as a sort of cute salute.

(Psst... Can I join? If so, can someone explain what has happened?)

this is a jump in rp. Of course you could join. Though, it seems like this one is more or less about to die. As for being ignored, i'm not too sure about that. ))

With a nod of understanding he went deep into the forest and began to gather long sticks of wood. He'd need at least 12 of these kinds of sticks to even start a fire, along with that he'd need a bunch of leaves to keep the fire going. It would be a long night.

Even though this rp is pretty much dead at this point, I think I'll try to get it restarted.
Name- Cassandra
Age- 35
Race- Human
Job- Scientist
Appearance- Long black hair in a tight braid. Brown eyes behind glasses. pale skin.
Info. Works for the bad guys, thinks she is doing good. Sees the Gijinka as strange creatures, doesn't care about the harm she is causing them.

Name- Subject 105
Age- 7 years old
Race Gijinka - Cleffa
Appearance- Pink- tinted skin with curly brown hair and blue eyes. Thin with ribs showing from malnutrition and weak from dehydration. Wears a collar bearing her specimen number.
Moves- Pound, Charm, Encore
Info. Has lived her whole life in the research facility. Subject 105 has no name, and she has no strength left to fight. She will let the Scientists do anything to her.

While many of the trainers and other Scientists had gone to the fight, Cassandra decided to continue her tests on Subject 105. This specimen of Gijinka had proven to be resilient, lasting longer than most humans could before she passed out from exhaustion. Grabbing the handle of the chain attached to the collar around Subject 105's neck, Cassandra pulled the creature from her small cage.
Feeling the pull and knowing how much it hurt to be dragged down the hallway, 105 rose to her hands and feet and crawled after Cassandra, not having the strength to walk upright. She was led to a table with iron straps to hold her down. Cages sat around nearby, and the Pokemon inside were heartless. 105 knew what was coming, and she began to whimper.
Ignoring this, Cassandra lifted the Gijinka onto the table and strapped her down. Knowing the specimen was secured, Cassandra took off the collar. Putting on noise canceling Ear muffs, Cassandra went into a room for observation where she could watch without danger. When she was safely inside, she released the Pokemon and told them over an intercom to attack.
Screaming loudly enough to be heard for miles, 105 shook as thunderbolt, water pulse, flame thrower, magical leaf, and a move of every other kind was used on her at once. She hadn't fainted yet.
"Again." Cassandra was heartless. This was to continue until Subject 105 fainted.

Mya held her ears as she herd the Cry's "Mew?" She flew to the cry as fas as she could. She looked at the cleffa and the Pokemon attacking her she growled ,and then used psyic to blast the attackers away then used psyic to free the Pokemon. "This is curl!!! Whose done this!! Tell me!!"

Trembling, 105 replied," The White Coats (Scientists)."
Cassandra comes into the testing room. "Hello, little one. Would you like to live in a world where your kind is understood? I can help make that happen."
"Don't Believe Her! She is a meanie and a liar!" 105 began to cry as she said this. "But Don't kill her! She's my mommy."

"Mew! No I don't what your going is wrong and I will not stand by and let you do this" May stared at the woman her long pink tail swaying aggressively. She looked over to a caged machamp and used transform. The she darted toward the woman readying to use Dynamic punch. "And if you don't stop I'll crush you!!" Even the girls voice had changed to a deeper more intimidateing. She sent the punch towards the woman.

Not able to dodge in time, Cassandra went sprawling to the floor. Hastily getting to her feet, she began releasing 105 from the binds. "Small girl, you will be mine again."
105 fell to the floor, then began to crawl towards Mya. Trying to get to her feet, 105 fell back to the ground, too weak to continue. She passed out.

Her form poofs to normal before getting grabbing the small girl and using psychic to free all the caged Pokemon floating into the air and dashing far away from that awful place. "Shhs little one I won't let that woman hurt you ever again."

Awakening, 105 looked at the angel that saved her. She was intrigued. She had never seen another Gijinka before. In a small voice, 105 asked a very serious question. "Am I dead?" 105 had never seen so many colors in her whole life. She had never felt the wind that now blew, never even seen the sun. Surely a place as pretty as this must be heaven.

"Mew? No no little one not dead thankfully your freed from that terrible place and you now have a big sister." She giggled and Nuzzled the girl as they darted threw the air. On there psychic fueled flight. She smiled warmly at the Cleffa gal.

Giggling right back, 105 began to think about things. "Well, what's your name? And what's that green and brown tall thing? Where are we going?"
Turning behind them, 105 let out a big sneeze. Apparently she had Allergies.