[Pokemon] A Growing Land

Sensing the preparing attack the Zorua transformed into Hippowdon. Zorua-Hippowdon roars and causing sand to stir up and fly about "Feel the power of my Sand Storm!"

Crescendo back ups and then barrels foward to the enemy Pokémon he leaps up and back flips before speeding up in his fall aiming for the false Hippowdon with Aerial Ace.

(OOC: i never realized that Absol can learn that move)

Ryker growled in frustration as his attack did nothing to the ground type and the bite of the Sand Storm against his skin. He watched the enemy carefully while he pondering what he should do next. He watched as the Absol Gijinka went to the Zorua-Hippowdon with an Aerial Ace, an idea popping into his head. Either way an attack is going to hurt even if just a little, so while the Zorua-Hippowdon was occupied, he could come in from the side and attack. The Houndoom Gijinka smirked before putting his plan into action and, as soon as the Absol made contact, he rushed forward with wretched shadows coating his body (Foul Play).

With attacks coming from both sides from the Absol and Houndoom gijinka the illusion of the Hippowson faded leaving the Zorua was exposed! She fell to her knees and glared, she sucked in a breath ready to unleash another attack when she was hit and sent flying by a beam of lighting and thunder!

"AHAHAHA!! LOOK BIG BROTHER!" Crescendo moaned and tangled his hand into his hair and the other by his horn "ADAGIO!!" he growled.

Zorua picked herself up dizzy and discombobulated.

Sick of this battle Crescendo turned to the other good gijinka "QUICK, EVERYONE COVER YOUR EARS I'M GONNA USE PERISH SONG!"

The Groudon woman flinched when she saw the incoming attack and she made a low growling sound, pulling the Eevee close to herself. "You have made a good choice, young one, but you will not be fighting. You are not yet ready for a battle of any kind." She would then turn around, flinching again as the Hydro Pump hit her. She closed her eyes, shielding the Eevee with herself. She would shiver lightly as she was drenched, and the attack had weakened her quite a bit. She had gotten into a kneel from the attack, though she would slowly stand back up, looking to the Zorua as she changed into a Hippowdon. She would take a staggering step forwards, freezing up when she heard the Absol's warning. She looked to the male before kneeling down, setting down the Eevee from her hold and putting her hand over the smaller Pokemon's ears. "Put your hands over mine to block out the song." She closed her eyes, focusing on any other sound to keep her mind from hearing and registering the song. Though she wasn't sure it would work. If it didn't, she would have to use rest and go into a slumber.

~~~~~

Capri was glad the Persian got pulled back in, and she looked to the Absol from the warning. She squeaked and then dropped to her knees, putting her hands over her ears as she curled up in a defensive position.

Shion heard the warning and covered his ears knowing full well the effects of the parish song.

Zephyr stopped evacuating and heard Crescendo and covered his ears. He sent Vanessa back to home and flew up to fight. ''You need to get home. Don't worry about me, I'll take these guys out.''

Vanessa flew back home, very worried about what Zephyr was going to do. Opening the door, she closed it and laid on her bed. You know how powerful he is... Don't worry, she thought. Opening the cupboard and grabbing some Corn Nuts, she opened the bag and started snacking slowly while watching TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crescendo looked to the others and swallowed he knew how dangerous the song was but it was a risk he was willing to take, he waited for the little Eevee to do as he was told and waited as everyone covered their ears, he shook before closing his eyes and sang powerfully and majestically;

♪This is the only choice

This decision can't be wrong

I give Death my voice

In this, my Perish Song

Come with me to the grave

I'll lead you there; though it's going to hurt

For me, you must be brave

As we become one with the dirt

It is time now, the stroke of three

Come now with me

We can live happily

In death, you have to agree

Come with me all souls of Pokémon

Come now to the realm beyond

Look around, but don't look upon

The face of Death is there; let us abscond♪

He finishes and preys that the good gijinka will avoid the harm of the attack.

(Ooc: sorry it took so long, and thank you Zeon for the headhead)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Announcement: Due to current events, this needs to be explained. Gijinkas faint, just like Pokemon. The only deaths are the ones from fatal injury, disease, and old age. Just like in the Pokemon world.
@Zeon : Would you mind editing your post to reflect this?

Shion began to sparkle as prepared to use wish. After a few seconds of build up he cast the wish on the groudon gijinka. He looked at the zorua. "Were never going to give in to team inferno." He stepped up against the zorua. He knew he was no match but he could by time for the wish to take effect on the groudon.

Zylas shivered lightly as the parish song passed and she stood, leaving the Eevee where he was so that he could stay safe. She then turned herself to the Zorua, her eyes narrowing. "A waste of health is nothing whenever there is the safety of this home at hand." She glanced to the gijinka that stood between her and the Zorua, and she jumped forwards. "Don't hurt yourself in protecting me. Focus on the others." She then burst forwards, fire building up in her hands before shooting forwards towards the trickster gijinka, Zylas continuing to charge forwards even though she was weakened.

Zorua laughs, she found these Pokémon gijinka to be impressive and she loved how determined they are.

(@ everyone sorry to do this to ya guys, but I was notified by Zeon that he changed the post, which allowed Crescendo to sing the Perish Song, but I went based off how everyone covered their ears.)

''Zylas. It is my job and your job as well to protect the people that inhabit wherever we are. I came here for that sole reason.'' Zephyr wasn't going to back down now. Once again, he readied for a quick and good attack, enough to make a Gijinka faint. Thinking of all the moves he had, he wanted to use Blue Flare, it was his signature move and none else could learn it. The shame was, he couldn't use it more than 8 times.

4b8de03c2fe785ec8d8507907d696ed4.jpg

Name: Soshi
Race: gijinka lucario
Sex: male
Move set: Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Extreme Speed, Flash Canon
Quirk: hes very shy and is not trusting

Crescendo fell to his knees and coughed as his little brother looked up at him worried.

Chick2.jpg

Name: Lunna limestar lee
Race: Human
Sex: Female
"sleep? who needs sleep?!"

images
(Appearance Picture - ask me if you need help finding a pic)
Name: Mya
Race: Gijinka Mew
Sex: Male/Female
(If human, add likes and a quirk here. If Pokemon, add a moveset and level here. If Gijinka, add a moveset with an extra move and a quirk here.)
Says "Mew?" When happy ,confused ,sad and and to say hello.
-Physic
-Aura Spear
-me first
-Recover
-Transform (I forgot new could do this lol)

(Feel free to add more if you want. This is just the bare minimum.)

Zorua narrows her eyes and once again transforms but this time into Dialga. She narrows her eyes before grimacing as a tight burning feeling hit her chest from inside.

She could feel the effects of Perish Song, she frowns realizing she may have been the only one affected aside the Absol.

Crescendo looked to the others as he feared his turn, but grunts when Zorua is hit internally. "Two counts left..."

"Mew?" Mya Floats down From her tree curious about the major problem. She just barely missed the song ,apon reaching the area of the commotion. "What's going on Everyone? Why are you all fighting? Mew?" Tilting her head giving a dumbfounded look.

*it's a large picture so i'm going to put it under a spoiler.*
d4fc8d676b53efb425b63e4ae06cf32c.jpg
Name: Xavier Takeda
Race: Gijinka(jolteon) (include species if you are a pokemon or gijinka)
Sex: Male
Quirk: He's a rather quick to anger person but after he warms up to someone he becomes greatly more patient with them. Also, he tends to be very snarky whenever he feels fit.
Movelist:
Thunderbolt
Quick attack
Secret Power
Protect. Also, i'd like to add that he is a demisexual: meaning only people that he's grown attached to as a friend can he learn to become romantically interested in someone. ))

(Appearance Picture - My avatar
Name: Vay
Race: Vaporeon
Sex: Female
Level: 1 being evolved straight out of the egg
Moves: Water Gun, Tackle, and Bubblebeam
OOC: Sorry if my jump in is a bit awkward.

Vay walks around near a highway bridge, peering at the water below it, tail fins wagging happily, "ooh this looks like a great place to swim!" Vay jumps into the water and dives down with a wide smile on her face, bubbles chasing after as she circulated the oxygen from the water through her lungs, being a water type.