[Pokemon] A Growing Land

The whole island would shake again with a stronger earthquake than before, smoke starting to billow from the head of the volcano. It wasn't active, but the Groudon linked to it was. Once she had destroyed everything that was on the immediate outside of her cave, everything and everyone there burnt to ashes, she would make a low growling sound. The glowing red of her eyes would face away to a fearsome yellow, and she looked in the direction of the city. "A seed of taint..." Smoke came from her mouth as she growled again and she began heading through the forest, burn marks appearing on the trees around her without them actually catching on fire. The strong earthquake had gone, though there was still light tremoring, enough to make items on shelves shake. "This home shall not be tainted..."

~~~~~

Capri had squeaked when she felt the first shake of the earth, and she yelped when she felt the strong earthquake. She fell to the ground, hitting her head from the fall. She let out a groan as she tried to pull herself up to a stand, dizzy and dazed from the hit of her head against the concrete. She could hear the Absol from earlier shouting about danger, though she didn't quite register it in her confused state of mind.

Zephyr looked down and saw the earth shaking. ''Vanessa, we need to evacuate the humans and the other Pokemon!'', he said. ''We don't have time for you, don't cause trouble.'', Vanessa said to the Zorua and Eevee. They landed near the store and started to help Crescendo evacuate the tourists and Pokemon. ''Come on, go! There is an earthquake going on! Get to safety!'' , Zephyr said. Helping the humans felt good to him and Vanessa, so they did so often.

The boss of Team Inferno had taken to the skies, his helicopter hovered over the cave "There she is! The Groudon Gijinka! After all these years, she's finally mine!"

He held in his hands a Gijinka-Ball "My partner I trust in you."

He looked back down and laughed "Groudon! Finally you're awake!" He shouted to the legendary Gijinka.

Eevee noticed the new Pokémon gijinka arriving and his ears lower "I don't know if I can take anymore of this, vee!" He said frightened.

He looked at Zaki who looked back at him "Think of Team Inferno!" He snarls. Zorua-Zapdos laughed and flew high up into the sky and flapped her wings causing dark storm clouds to form, only to have rain pour down from them in a noisy clatter.

Crescendo shook, he looked around frantically "Why are you just standing there!? We're in danger!!" He called to Zaki, who in returned walked away calling his Pokémon.

Adagio leapt off Crescendo's head and ran to Capri "Are you okay!?" He asked watching her sit up dizzily "Its not safe here...big brother is trying to tell everyone...but..."

Raven trembled with fear as her protective anger subsided and dashed for the safety of the shadows. For her the land itself seemed to be rumbling with a fiery anger and she did not want to be caught in the line of fire. In her wake she gathered many of the younger pokemon in an attempt to help them flee to safety. (sorry x.x)

Eevee struggled to his feet as he watched his trainer walk away, everyone was talking about the danger and that Absol gijinka could sense disaster..."Zorua, Master Zaki! We should go with the others, vee!"

Zorua from the height she was at she could see the Groudon gijinka, a helicopter, and the decimated land near the volcano, she transformed back and landed swiftly on the ground "Eevee is right!"

Zaki glared "The weak flee from danger, we're going back now!"

Both looked at each other worried.

Capri raised her head and looked up at the Pichu, blinking a bit and looking around before looking back to the small creature. "Um... I-I don't feel so good." She blinked some more. "I feel r-really dizzy..." She gulped and then pulled herself to her feet. "We need to get everyone out of here." She looked around at the running people.

~~~~~

The Groudon woman looked up when she heard the man calling out to her from his aircraft. Her eyes narrowed and she made a low growling sound, smoke coming from her mouth again. "Taint... taint..." She then looked over to the biy that seemed to be challenging her with an Eevee and a Zapdos. No, not a Zapdos. It had the smell of a... a Zorua. A trickster Pokemon.

She let out a roar once again, the ground shaking. "Get off of my paradise, tainted foes!" She would then get into a position of offense, ready for battle.

Zaki narrows his eyes "Tainted! That's were you're wrong, we just want to better the world through the help of Team Inferno!!" The short trainer sent out Eevee and Zorua. And the boss sent out his Persian Gijinka.

"Give it up! You're going to join us.!" Snapped the Persian gijinka.

Zaki ignored them "Zorua! Transform into a legendary! And use an attack!"

Zorua nods and transform into Kyogre, she then uses surf!
________

Crescendo stiffens and his red eyes flash with horror, he turns to the others "This is getting worst, lets get underground!" He said helping Capri up and held her bridal style.

Walking around the town, Antoine started to feel more tension, unsure about what exactly had made him feel that way. Nevertheless, he was having with his Gjinka Pokédex and was actually thinking that someday he would be able to upgrade every Pokédex in the world to that level. Gjinkas, the perfect cellular fusion between humans and pokemons was for him the last stage of the pokemon evolution, unless the world would prove him wrong.

That's why a Pokédex to identify them was so important. Everything was going good to Antoine until he looked at an odd Gjinka that wasn't identified. Looking closely, Antoine managed to see that it was a Reshiram gjinka, but that wasn't important. What was important was that the Pokédex he made wasn't working. He bumped the thing twice and was about to yell at his own invention when the ground started to shake. His Pokédex fell on the ground and slipped inside a hole in the streets. Without thinking about the danger, Antoine shoved his hand inside the hole and when the ground shook again, his arm was hurting, although he did managed to pull the Pokédex out. With no place to go, Antoine ran towards the Reshiram Gjinka, who looked like he was evacuating the people. "What's happening?! And where should we go?!".

''I don't know! Maybe another legendary causing this, I'm suggesting either a Tornadus, Thundurus, or... Oh, no. Zylas is mad.'' , he said loudly. ''Anyways, go down that cave!'' He pointed to a mountainside that led to an underground shelter. ''Now, go!'', Zephyr exclaimed.

Obeying the order of the Reshiram Gjinka, Antoine ran, holding his wounded arm. He was scared and completely uncertain that anything good would happen. He thought about how a cave would be a terrible place to hide from an earthquake, but there was no choice for him. All that he could do for now was wait. And so he did.

Zylas glared as the three gijinkas were summoned to attack her, the clouds in the sky disappearing and giving way to a glaring sun. This was the passive ability of the Groudon woman. She got even angrier whenever the Persian yelled to her to give up. Another roar shook the earth, her eyes glowing red with fury. "Never will I join your diseased cause!"

She took the hit from surf, flinching but remaining where she was. She focused on the pseudo-Kyogre, jumping at her with an arm glowing in use of Hammer Arm.

~~~~~

Capri blinked a bit as she was lifted bridle style, her eyes focusing on the battle that was happening. Her eyes grew wide, her mind clearing up. "N-no!" She suddenly jumped from the Absol's arms. "That woman! The Groudon! She needs help!" The Scolipede rushed towards the battle, heading straight for the Persian.

The Zorua-Kyogre smirked pleased that the move had worked but she knew better than to underestimate a gijinka as powerful as Groudon!

Eevee watched terrified as he shook put his tail, having too been hit by Surf. He glanced up and watched as their enemy readied Hammer Arm. All he could do really was flinch.

Persian glares and he quickly uses the move dig!

"Ah! Wait!!" Crescendo calls as he runs after her, he didn't know what they were going to face but he couldn't risk his brother getting hurt "Stay here Adagio! I don't need you getting hurt!" He said to the shiny Notched ear pichu.

As the Absol headed towards the fight so did the Pichu.

Last edited by a moderator:
shion had saw the smoke coming from the forest and made his way to the forest. when he arivved he saw a groudon gajinka facing 3 other gajinka.. shion did not like the odds and spinted into the battle. he used crunch on on the persian gijinka

Last edited:
(OOC: I'm late xD so much went down already I gotta catch up!)

Ryker dashed toward Daiki as all of this had started, the Human shielding his Gijinka as the tremors and battles began, his eyes flicking from the many Gijinkas and the crowds of people rushing about in panic. He wanted to help but he couldn't afford Ryker running off again and knowing him he would, though he supposed it wasn't fair to be so suspicious and untrusting. He huffed and stood, making up his mind as he stepped toward the bustling crowds. "Ryker stay here, I'll be right back!" He called to he prone houndoom Gijinka before letting loose his Dragonite and Charizard to direct and evacuate the hoard of people, looking back toward the Groudon Gijinka with worry in his amethyst eyes. However as soon as Daiki had left, Ryker looked around at all the Gijinkas around him and noticed that he couldn't find the dark one he'd seen in the store, the one that had stepped between him and that weird trainer. Speaking of, that trainer was nowhere to be seen, he couldn't see much except smoke and some blue. But the blue was moving? As the people moved he noticed that the trainer from earlier was commanding a Kyogre Gijinka to attack the Groudon Gijinka and that a Persian Gijinka had joined the battle as well as many others. He growled as he watched the Groudon get hit with a surf attack, a compelling desire to save the Groudon driving him to dash forward and join the battle as well.

( @wolfs rain : You don't simply 'use crunch' in this roleplay. You do something like 'jump at the enemy, fangs growing for Crunch'. You get the idea?)

With her arm now glowing brightly, the Groudon jumped at the Kyogre-illusioned Zorua. She didn't drop onto the gijinka, though. She landed right in front of her, Zylas's arm slamming into the ground. The ground beneath the Zorua would suddenly crack and then start to swiftly open in order to swallow her, the Groudon jumping back. Zylas didn't care that she was hurting this gijinka, since in her mind it was a tainted Zorua, one that could not be saved. It was a different matter completely for the Eevee...

The woman turned, seeing severals making their way over to help in this battle, to even the odds. She focused her eyes on the Eevee, the glowing softening a bit. When she spoke to this Eevee, her voice didn't seem so furious. "Child! Leave the side of your tainted trainer! There is no hope for the trickster, but you still have a chance to remain innocent and pure! You have the chance to be yourself and not part of his darkness! Please, child!"

~~~~~

Capri stopped in her tracks, practically skidding to a halt when the Persian disappeared into the ground. Her eyes went wide and she looked around with panic, knowing that she had a type disadvantage against ground typed moves like Dig. She knew she was at a lower power level than the cat-like gijinka as well, so Dig would more than likely bring her down to a low percentage of health, and that would leave her wide open to be defeated by any other incoming attack. Or caught.

Eevee looked up at Zylas, his honey eyes filled with tears as he was told to leave his trainer, he knew she was right, Zaki just seemed so obsessed with Team Inferno! He, Eevee that is, saw many happy gijinka playing and laughing with their trainers. And he wanted that, instead of endless training. With a soft sob, the Eevee walked over to Zylas "If it is okay...may I fight with you?"

The Persian, who had resufaced, after the attack of Hammer Arm to the ground, collapsed panting heavily from digging upward. Before he could get up he cries out flailing when he feels an explosion of pain shoot up his should turn around he glares and his face contorts in a nightmarish way, Scary Face always did the job, he knew that Shion would flee, all Pokémon feared this move!

Crescendo skidded to a stop when he noticed the massive battle before him. He knew that there was something big going down!

Zylas's lips gained something of a smile through her anger, her hand going to the shoulder of the Eevee. She pulled the boy closer to himself defensively, looking to Zaki with a smirk. "You have not tainted everything you have touched." She then knelt down, picking up Eevee with her not-dominate arm and holding the boy against her. "You're too young to fight, and I will not have you hurt." She would then look to the resurfacing Persian, a grin on her lips when he collapsed to the ground and then got attacked by another gijinka. Zylas turned her focus on the Kyogre, her eyes narrowing as her arm glowed once again in order to use Hammer Arm. "I will not be weakened, nor caught, by the filth that is tainting this new home I have made." She then charged forwards, keeping a tight but gentle hold on the Eevee as she jumped to directly attack the Zorua-Kyogre.

~~~~~

Capri jumped when the Persian resurfaced and she let out a small sigh, a shiver running though her. She began to charge up the move Poison Tail, one of her legs glowing a dull purple. She would then jump and spin in the air, bringing down her foot towards the Persian to harm and poison the gijinka.

shion closed his eyes as soon as the persian began to use scary face. he knew that he would have a harder time moving. once the move was finished, a dark aura began to form around his feet as he let out a dark pulse against the persian.

Persian yowls out in agony, he withers on the ground hissing out a string of curse words, then he is suddenly hit with dark purple blast, sending him flying backwards.

It was Crescendo, he landed next to Shion and looked around and froze when he realized that he saw a Goudon gijinka "Amazing...I thought...I didn't know such a Pokémon gijinka existed!"

The boss of Team Inferno cursed his gijinka for being so weak! He threw his gijinka-ball at the Persian, a black crackling net flies out the ball and engulfs the Persian, once caught black smoke engulfs him and a red beam of light returns to the ball.

The boss watches as his only surviving henchmen battles "Zorua! Use Hydro Pump!" yelled Zaki, Zorua looked at her trainer then at Eevee.

But none the less she takes a deep breath glowing slightly a light shade of blue she uses the move request towards Zylas.

Crescendo turns and his nails glow, and dark to a dark shadowy color and they grew several inches long and his eyes narrow at the pseudo Kyogre, using the move Shadow Claw he strikes down fake Pokémon gijinka!

As the Persian went down, Ryker let out a relieved breath he hadn't known he was holding and looked at the last remaining enemy, the Zorua-Kyogre. He growled and jumped towards it, joining an Absol Gjinka to attack the Zorua-Kyogre. As he neared, electricity started to fill his open maw and his teeth began to grow longer.