[Pokemon] A Growing Land

Zephyr took out his sword and slashed the net to pieces. ''Those guys suck. I don't know why they're hunting us, but when we find that base, we're gonna blow it.'', Zephyr said. The couple leaped up high, sprouted wings, and flew home.

Shion got up and shook the scraps of the net off. He hayed hunters mainly because they always came after home. He decided not to leave town for fear there my be more

Crescendo fell silent, he figured it was best to just to pick something random, he knelt down and picked up the tiny mouse Pokémon.

Meanwhile near the volcano cave, was a large building with many vehicles ranting from large trucks to motorbikes. Many humans had ran about entering the cave and exited many carrying machinery.

"Hurry up! We need to get that Groudon gijinka! It's crucial for Team Inferno!"

The voice belonged to a grunt.

"Hey, where's that brat?"

The brat in question was a young trainer called Zaki.

"Oh he's with the boss."

In the large factory like building, a young man who stood at five feet and zero inches stood before the boss of Team Inferno.

"Zaki, I need you are the only one I can trust to get this job done!" The boss pushes a box forward "These are Gijinka Balls, you will be able to catch those new breed of Pokémon and bring them back here."

Zaki takes the box and shoves it into his pocket "And here is the Gijinka Dex, a new device that records the information of the caught Gijinka!"

Zaki doesn't say anything as he take the given items.

"They work like their counterparts....bring back these unique Pokémon so we can achieve our goal!"

Zaki doesn't say anything as he turns away whistling for his two gijinka, who appear out of nowhere and they head towards the town.

Zaki knew he had to accomplish this goal, he wasn't a friend to these new species nor was he friend to Pokémon, accept his own, team Inferno had to win!

View attachment 38319

Name: Zaki
Race: Human
Like: cold weather, winning, seeing Team Inferno accomplish their dream!
Quirk: He only lives to see Team Inferno succeed for he knows Team Inferno is the future!
Other: Having been born into the villian team, Zaki doesn't know any different.

large-2.jpg

Name: Zorua
Race: Gijinka (Zorua)
Quick: Zorua enjoys traveling with Zaki and she will do anything to help him in his missions.
Moveset: Roar, Extrasensory, Foul play, Return, Darkpulse
Other: Zorua had been introduced to Zaki when he was old enough to travel.

eevee_gijinka_by_kar10sa-d5y1yt9.png

Name: Eevee
Race: Gijinka (Eevee)
Quirk: He always loves to follow her 'trainer' around and he loves getting into things
Moveset: Iron Tail, Return, Heal Bell, Charm, Double Edge

1400872.jpeg Name: Raven
Race: Gijinka (Darkrai)
Quirk: Known for being the pitch-black pokemon she often sticks to the shadows and observes others, when confronted she may act defensively and try to run, this often leaves the confronter with horrible nightmares for the next few days because direct contact with her skin triggers the defense mechanism.
Moveset: Dark Void, Phantom Pulse, Dream Eater, Nightmare

Raven quietly watched as all the different gijinkas entered the convienence store and wished to herself that she wasn't so shy so that maybe she wouldn't be so scared to enter herself. When her stomach gave a soft rumble she knew she had to make a decision because she hadn't eaten all day. While deep in thought she had missed most of the things that had happened with team flare, but as her stomach rumbled again she finally decided to go in. She nervously peeked around as her shiny black shoes clicked along the yellowed tile while she made her way over to the snack aisle . . . maybe they have those strange sour gummy octopus things that I like to pull apart,

When they got home, Vanessa and Zephyr were discussing having a child when they got older. They both pledged to take responsibility for the child, and agreed, as they always did. While he was sleeping, Zephyr had a dream about him and Vanessa teaching a little dragon gijinka how to fly. He sprouted grey wings covered in ice. and started hovering over the field where they were practicing. They both congratulated him and laughed, and walked away from the field.
(OOC: The child is, you guessed it, to be the Kyurem Gijinka.)

(00C: using Zaki a bit)

"So...this is the town with our kind!? Tsk...not much to look at." scoffed the Zorua as she crossed her arms.

"I think its pretty, vee!" cooes the Eevee as he hops off of Zaki's back. "I wonder wonder if they sale evolution stones here, vee."

Zaki didn't say anything he looked around curiously for any gijinka, but he notice a Darkrai gijinka walk into the convenience store."

He looked at Zorua and nods to her.

Zorua smirks and heads inside.

Zephyr woke up in daylight, looking and smiling at the still sleeping Vanessa. He decided to check for anymore trouble-makers at the convenience store. While flying there, he saw a Zorua and an Eevee gijinka along with a trainer. He dived for the store and landed on his feet gently. Something about the trainer's aura disturbed him. He asked the trainer if he was going to cause any trouble, putting his ability to tell truth from lies to work. Unsheathing his sword, Zephyr looked at the trainer menacingly.

"It depends on your opinion on the word trouble." Zaki replies flatly "For me...anyone standing in the way of Team Inferno is trouble!"

Zaki's eyes widen and then he smirks realizing exactly what kind of gijinka is before him.

"Reshiram, join us in the conquest of unleashing the creator of this island. Our boss will make worth your while."

''Team Inferno?'', he asked. Why were there so many bad teams across the earth? ''Yet another team. It is then you ARE trouble. I'll never join the ranks of your people! You will leave. Now. Including the two Gajinka you're with, I want you gone. I had to deal with a trapper the other day and he got a Shadow Ball to the chest, unless you want the same, go. Also, you should leave Team Inferno. If you care about Pokemon, you must know that every other team that existed treated Pokemon like dirt. They'll probably start treating you like dirt next.'', he said warningly. With that, he walked into the store to check what Zaki's Gijinka friends were doing.

Houndoom.240.1321990.jpg
Name: Ryker

Race: Gijinka (Houndoom)
Sex: Male
Quirk: Ryker is quite mischievous and loves to tease others, however, he's also hot headed and stubborn when things don't go as he plans. He always listens to his trainer though, he never even gets mad at him.
Moves: Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Foul Play, Thunder Fang

fuck yeah trainer.png
Name: Daiki
Quirk: Daiki seems cold and stoic on the outside but he's actually really caring and loving to his pokemon, he hates people who seek to hurt pokemon and is very protective of any pokemon. He always gets hurt on his adventures as he is very reckless, but never gives up on a goal once his mind is set on it.
(I hope it's okay that I list his three pokemon, just so that if he ever needs to call them out everyone knows they're his) Pokemon: Dragonite, Espeon, Charizard

Ryker smirked as he slipped out of the Pokemon Center's sliding glass doors without being noticed, he knew that if Daiki saw him sneaking out he'd be pretty pissed. But luck favored the Gijinka as his trainer was occupied talking to nurse Joy as his pokemon were healed, he hadn't even noticed Ryker had slipped away yet. With a snicker Ryker dissapeared into the shadows and began to plot his pranks with a Cheshire grin.
After he'd caused some havoc, Ryker felt quite bored and quite hungry and was about to head back to the Pokemon Center when he realized he had no idea where he was. He felt fear grip him as he looked around
anxiously, crimson eyes darting down streets until they finally stopped on a convenience store that stood out among the rest, the reason being that a white Gijinka and a human were facing off in front of it before the Gijinka went inside and the human was left outside. Something about that human felt wrong so Ryker avoided him and entered the store, that Gijinka was the interesting one, well, that and the alluring promise of food. He looked around once he was inside, looking down the aisles nonchalantly until he found something else worth checking out, it was another Gijinka, though this one wasn't white but instead black with white hair and a powerful aura like the other one had had. Ryker felt the strange sense that he'd seen her somewhere before, but he brushed it off and began to look through the snacks displayed before him and eventually deciding on some sour gummy octopus looking things that looked really good. After he paid and stepped outside he ran into someone and dropped the plastic bag that held his purchase on the floor, making him frown and glare at the person that had been standing right in front of the doors. "Hey! What the hell!" He growled, annoyed as he bent to pick up the plastic bag but stopped before his hand even touched it, the aura from the human he's bumped into becoming apparent. Ryker gulped as he remembered the human standing in front of the store with the white Gijinka and the bad vibes he got from him, his eyes trailing up and meeting the Human's. Something felt very wrong here.....Something was wrong with this human.....He seemed....Dark.

Meanwhile....
"Ryker!" Daiki called, running up and down the streets of the newly founded town with panic coursing through his veins. He was worried about Ryker, though he'd never admit it, he always either found the Gijinka or he'd at least be back by now, but he wasn't. The human winced as he thought about the worst possible scenario before he called out his Dragonite and hurriedly explained that he couldn't find Ryker, his pokemon pulling a worried expression as well. "Alright Dragonite, we need to find him! He couldn't have gone far!" He said with a determined expression before hopping on his pokemon's back and taking to the sky, skimming the town below for any sign of Ryker. Daiki finally found his Gijinka just as he was walking out of a convenience store, relief flooding him as he urged Dragonite to land by the store. However, he noticed someone else down there, someone that Ryker seemed to have bumped into. He sighed and knew he'd have to apologize for the Gijinka like he always did since Ryker was too stubborn. He hopped off his pokemon's back as they landed, recalling his Dragonite and walking over to the pair in front of the store. He wasn't one for reading moods or auras, but he could read faces, and Ryker seemed a little on edge. Daiki frowned and picked up his pace before stopping behind the other Human and glaring at Ryker with feined anger. "Sorry for any trouble he caused, he can be a handful sometimes." He piped up, his eyes moving from Ryker to the other Human as he observed him.

(Sorry it's so long ;-;)

Attachments

• teehee banette trainer.png
    teehee banette trainer.png
    575.5 KB · Views: 4
Raven took a packet of the gummies in hand and nevously glanced to the side when a houndoom gijinka came up and took a packet of the same thing. On edge she drifted towards the counter to pay for the goods and maybe finding a new hiding place. During her strife of worry she didn't notice the two gijinka trailing after her, and quickly paid before stepping out of the store and seeing the same houndoom ginjinka from before. Then she noticed the trainer standing before him . . . something seems amiss with that boy, her protectiveness flared as she stepped between the two. "I don't know what you're here for, but leave before you anger me trainer"

Zorua cursed slightly as she lost her sight on the Darkrai gijinka "Dang it...Zaki wont be too pleased with this...deciding to take a different approach she was about to transform when she spots another gijinka, a tall powerful looking one "A Reshiram gijinka!?"she breathes.

Zaki narrows his eyes "So, you came out on your own...what right does a Pokémon have tellin' me what to do?" he spat cruelly at the newcomer "You are coming back with me!" Zaki turns to Eevee "Eevee!"

"Okay, vee!"

Eevee leapt out and narrows his eyes "Wow, I hope I can win agaisnt you!" He says to Raven.

(Capri-Scolipede)
Capri was surprised by what started to happen around her and she walked over to the snack isle, keeping her head down and putting everything she'd picked out away. She gulped and then put her hands in her pockets, heading towards the exit. She was never a fan of getting into conflicts, and she had no plans of getting into one now.

~~~~~
(Zylas-Groudon)
Zylas, the 'beast' within the core of the island's volcano, had gone back into her slumber after the creation of her island, though her passive powers kept the lava flowing, keeping the island growing as more and more people came to it to explore and study. She had begun to feel a presence, though, a dark one. A presence that would taint her island. It was only a matter of time before this presence came to the front door of her home, to the caves that she lived within. Her eyes flashed open, glowing red in the darkness of the cave. A warning to those Pokemon within the cave to escape.

As the workers began inhabiting the volcano's caves, Pokemon seemed to flood from it, clearing out completely. As the last Zubat fluttered out from the darkness, a low rumble covered the island, a small earthquake happening throughout its land. It wasn't enough to damage, just enough to warn of the disaster that was at hand. The members of Team Inferno would then hear a loud roar, one that echoed through the lands. The roar of the beast of the island. Fire burst throughout the caves, burning anything and anyone in its path. The fires stayed lit, preventing anyone from entering the volcanic caves, though a shadow could be seen walking through the flames. This figure would then walk from the caves, a Groudon gijinka who had the look of rage in her eyes. She looked around at the members of Team Inferno that were at the entrance of her home, a grimace crossing her lips. She raised her arm, the ground around each of them rumbling before bursting up with flames, fire practically in her eyes.

''I accept your challenge. Your brainwashed gijinka are NO MATCH against me!'', Zephyr said. He ran towards the Eevee and fired a Shadow Ball at him. Turning to Raven, he leaped behind her and unleashed a powerful Blue Flare from his mouth unto the unsuspecting Zorua. Hoping to leave a teaching impression, Zephyr sprouted his white wings and flew into the air.

Her eyes flashed with anger and with a dark pulse forming above her sleeved hand her tail of snowy hair waved about her and her dress ruffled with a phantom wind. "I do not tolerate those with the intent to harm others, this is your last warning boy, leave now or I will send you into a never ending slumber filled with nothing but your worst nightmares." A crackling of dark energy soon followed her hushed words as she tossed the phantom pulse at the young eevee gijinka. A dark shadow fell over her eyes as the boy's soft cries reached her ears when the pulse made contact and he soon fell incapcitated and unconscious . . . why must it always come to this?

Her eyes flashed with anger and with a dark pulse forming above her sleeved hand her tail of snowy hair waved about her and her dress ruffled with a phantom wind. "I do not tolerate those with the intent to harm others, this is your last warning boy, leave now or I will send you into a never ending slumber filled with nothing but your worst nightmares." A crackling of dark energy soon followed her hushed words as she tossed the phantom pulse at the young eevee gijinka. A dark shadow fell over her eyes as the boy's soft cries reached her ears when the pulse made contact and he soon fell incapcitated and unconscious . . . why must it always come to this?
OOC: Please no godmodding. These are Gijinka. Give your opponent the chance to dodge an attack that's hit based(like a thrown pulse). Opponents? Don't godmod either. You do get hit as much as you dodge. This has been a message from Mastermind Inc. Sorry for the interruption.

antoinepkmn.jpg
Name: Antoine Lebroux
Likes: Discovering new pokémon, Adding new functions to the pokédex, Travelling, Listening to music;
Quirks: His eyelids shakes when he lies, Can't shut up, Hiperactive;

----------------------------------------------------------
Getting closer to the island where the famous Gjinka were discovered, Antoine was getting impatient. The man who was driving the boat leading him there was impassible, just looking forward with a grumpy face. Antoine rose from his seat and ran to the captain. Only the boy and the captain were still in the boat. Antoine was the last passenger, and being alone with that boy was making the captain go crazy.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Boy, it'll be awesome when we get there! Imagine, new stuff all around! New plants, and Gjinka! I mean, what are they, am I right? Huh, huh, huh?",[/BCOLOR] Antoine said, poking the captain with his elbow. The captain's face was getting ready with all the anger that he was keeping during the whole trip. "I dunno...". The boy placed his hands on his wrist, full of doubts. "Yeah, me neither. But oh boy, it's going to be fun! I mean, did I showed that I added a new function to my Pokédex? It identifies Gjinka, I tell ya! I'm gonna be rich by making a great registry of this race, it is just so awesome...", all that the captain heard until they got to the island was Blablablablablablabla... And they were finally there. There was a bright light shining on the face of Antoine once he stepped over the land of that island. He turned around and waved, saying goodbye to the boat. "Bye captain, have a nice trip back!".

"BIIITEEEE MEEEEEEE!", the captain shouted, from far away. Antoine stopped waving, speechless. "Well, that was rude...". He turned back to the island with a smile, feeling confident about himself and wondering what kind of adventures were waiting for him there.

Zaki cursed slightly as he watched Eevee fall to the ground, he was a low level either way, it was to be expected. "Eevee! Get back here!"

Eevee sustained an immense amount of damage but he struggled back to his feet "Take this!" Eevee roared out "Take this! Be prepared for my iron tail!" He leaps up, his tail glowing as he swung at Zephyr.

Zorua backflips and glares, she transforms into a Zapdos and uses thunderbolt all around!

Meanwhile Crescendo freezes he looks up and shivers sensing the soon to be disaster!

"EVERYONE! RUN GET TO SAFETY, SOMETHING BIG IS COMING!!" he screams as he runs through the town shouting about the approaching danger. He runs past and notices the battle "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? YOU'RE ALL IN TROUBLE! GET TO SAFETY!!!" he barks.

Zephyr ignored Crescendo, dodged the iron tail coming at him and dived for the Zorua-Zapdos. Trying to kick her backwards but missing, he plummeted to the ground but safely flew up again. Yelling very loudly in dragon-tongue, he called Vanessa. Vanessa noticed the call and flew with incredible speed to the battle. Both dragons readying for any attacks, they glared at the attackers.