Pokemon 1x1 (Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova or Kalos!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kanekey

Original poster
I'm taking 1 (possibly 2!) person since that's all I can really keep track of. I won't judge your Pokemon knowledge and I won't judge yours. If you decide to work with me and need help with whatever Pokemon topic you have you can ask me. I'm not going to lash out at you for not knowing a town name or Pokemon name. I hope you do the same for me. I do expect basic knowledge and someone who's played the games and loves it as much as I do. Perferably a female since I haven't had much luck having a decent conversation with male Pokemon fan because I 'don't know enough stats and natures' or my favorite 'sucks and can't do nothing in battle.'

If you are interested please leave a sample of your work with basic conversation and detail. Anything will do really! I'm looking for someone around my type of writing and not someone too advance that I'd I'd be too scared to write to. Thank you!

The reason Kanto and Johto ar'nt here is because they're my least favorite

Alright! I've played most of the games ('cept Johto) so I hope this is good ^^

It must be in her eyes that speak to him. Maybe it's the way she sits or the way she always seems to know the answers to his every problem. Maybe, she thinks, it's just because...She stops. Thoughts lingering and dark as she rubs her hands together to get warm. It must show, her anxiety because he smiles at her and his eyes soften just a tad bit as he takes her hands within his. His hands warm and calloused from the sword that he swings every so often. She blushes and licks her dry lips. Her eyes glancing up to meet his green ones.

"I'm not that cold you know." she mumbles, she wonders if that's the truth. That maybe she lying to herself just because she loves him. She waves the thought away as swiftly as it came.

"So, shivering and rubbing your hands isn't a sign of being cold?" she can practically feel the grin as he speaks. His tone amused and light. White puffs of smoke coming up from his breathe, waving into the air like smoke and dissipating as they reach the heavens.

"Shut up." she can't help, but smile also. His happiness radiates from him like heat. Covering every inch of her body and slowly pulling her senses forward.

It's only a matter of time before someone's heart breaks. She can only pray it's not too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.