Pokecolonies. The war of the types.(interest check and rp plotting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but that doesn't... create a strong base or... some interesting conflict to be honest not that it's bad but try to be a bit more creative rather than "type" war like fire and dragon, why don't make the legendary rampage and ended up destroy the pokemon universe. Then, several pokemon end up being a leader and create colonies to defend themselves from outer treat such as other colony or legendaries. <----only suggestion, sorry if I'm being rude or something...

what about the mixed types?

Mixed type?

ok ... like would a gyarados be apart of the dragon side or the water side

Well I'm don't know, I'm just giving suggestion to the gm but if it's about the suggestion I made, then there are no pokemon type restriction in a colony.

Yeah but that doesn't... create a strong base or... some interesting conflict to be honest not that it's bad but try to be a bit more creative rather than "type" war like fire and dragon, why don't make the legendary rampage and ended up destroy the pokemon universe. Then, several pokemon end up being a leader and create colonies to defend themselves from outer treat such as other colony or legendaries. <----only suggestion, sorry if I'm being rude or something...
Thank you for this suggestion, but if i wanted something like that, this would be an apocalyptic pokesurvival. Cause the legends running rampant and destroying the world kind of makes it desolate and barely habitable. This is about colonies having a war, not trying to survive an inhospitable land. o-o So, *slowly sweeps it under the rug* it's a very good suggestion, but it doesn't fit in with the theme i've set up.
what about the mixed types?
Mixed types, such as gyarados who are water and flying, either end up in the more dominant of the mixing. Gyarados is mostly water and don't really fly, so they would go in with the water types. Xatu is more like a psychic than a flying, so they would be in the psychic type colony. So on and so forth, whichever typing they are more dominant in is whichever colony they'd be put in. *meaning most generic birds go into the flying types*

Reactions: GreenSea
Status
Not open for further replies.