Pokecolonies. The war of the types.(interest check and rp plotting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darnerdemons

Old ass man
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
Yes
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, high fantasy, low fantasy.
Yep. It's a pokemon clan war. It's just the idea, i don't really have any plot behind it yet, All i know is that this will be sign up required and will need at least five people to join. So this is doubling as an interest check and a group plotting request.

So basically this is what I have so far:
In a world much like the PMD series world, where no humans exist, the world has just began to start up. Some of the Types, like Dragon and Fire, have decided they are one of the ultimate types, and deserve to flesh out and utterly destroy any pokemon that is not of their typing and etc. Eventually, things divulged and all out war has broken out from the different continents. The legendaries are all asleep, leaving the lesser pokemon to deal with their warring all on their own, with no great leaders to guide them. Will one of the type colonies manage to ally with all of the colonies and create the U.P.C. (united pokecolonies), will one become dominant on the type chain, and utterly rule the others, with an iron fist, creating one continent under their rule? What will become of this warring? What's your side on it? Are you fighting in the war? Are you a refugee from it? So many options exist.

So yeah, anyone got any more ideas to toss in for this? Anyone interested?

Reactions: EternalMusic
so basically like pokemon conquest? if it is then I'm in~!

yeah, it will be like pokemon conquest in a way, but be held within the PMD explorers of sky world, with dungeons being used as bases and such.

Reactions: GreenSea
yeah, it will be like pokemon conquest in a way, but be held within the PMD explorers of sky world, with dungeons being used as bases and such.
I'm in ~!

Sweet, but i'm still gonna need some help getting out a fully fleshed out plot.

sure so how can I help? so that's mean we're the warlord and we can recruit pokemon and control them or people control it?

Ah, there are no war lords, humans don't exist in this world anymore, hence the PMD verse as host to the bases. We would play the pokemon in the different clans that are in war, scouting the other bases, plotting full on attacks and other such things. It's like pokemon conquest in that you can choose to take over the whole 'map' by domination matching.

Ah, there are no war lords, humans don't exist in this world anymore, hence the PMD verse as host to the bases. We would play the pokemon in the different clans that are in war, scouting the other bases, plotting full on attacks and other such things. It's like pokemon conquest in that you can choose to take over the whole 'map' by domination matching.
kay" get it now~

yeah, i haven't yet fully fleshed out the pot so i'm working on it. the plot being how it all started, the consequences of the war, what each side stands for, etc. etc.

yeah, i haven't yet fully fleshed out the pot so i'm working on it. the plot being how it all started, the consequences of the war, what each side stands for, etc. etc.
I can wait~!

I'm in. I am unable to help with the plot at the moment though, my mind is very stressed out to do mass planning.

Ah.. i've still got next to nothing on how i can mend together the loose ends of my idea. Can any of you guys help out? I've already told the summary of the plot, there's not much more i can divulge on from that.

is it ok if i only have knowledge of pokemon up to the third 3 gen

yeah that's perfectly fine.

welcome in

What should I help at?

i just in general need more ideas for this rp. I've got a good summary, but that won't survive us through the whole rp. unu

so where's the summary~?

Status
Not open for further replies.