Poke'Art Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizia - Riolu

Elizia had just closed her skill menu when she noticed a Ralts standing close by. She wondered if this was the same Ralts from the party she had just joined. It was hard to tell since Pokemon species tended to look like each other, unlike humans. She left her seat, deciding to approach the Psychic-type. Upon closer inspection, she saw the user name San Sakura San above her head, matching the name listed under her current party list. Smiling that she found a member of the group, Elizia moved closer, waving at her.

"Hello, San Sakura San," she greeted. "I'm Elizia, the Riolu your friend Hiryu included in the party. Mind if I ask, how did you already know King Kame and Hiryu? Are you guys friends in the real world?"

Rico The Spiky Eared Pichu: Current Location Beginner Town 'Field close to begginer town' Floor 1.

He pondered about the options that he had. Then as he heard her voice he snapped out of his thoughts. "oh right... I'm not sure" he replied thinking that she might be right. Grasa and bug typea could be common around here an probably normal types as well. "There's a rattata ahead... Think it's a ledyba nearby too, but neither should not be a problem I take the first hit or attack let's focus on the rattata first" he said as he dashed forth to attack. Slashing at it with his dagger to see the effect.

Hanako - Shiny Eevee

After Rico attacked, Hanako ran up and hit the rattata. She hoped that this would be over soon. She didn't like fighting. It wasn't very exciting.

COMBAT MODE ACTIVATED

Ledyba HP- 100%
Rattata HP- 0%​

As the battle begins, Rico attempts to make the first move and successful landed a hit. But it did not deal all that much damage. It was Hanako's Turn next and she chose to attack with a weapon as well, What's this? A critical Hit! The foe Rattata goes down without any question. Now it's Ledyba's turn... But it missed its intended target and now the battle is in favor of the players! What will Rico do next?

Rico The Spiky Eared Pichu: Current Location In combat in a 'Field close to begginer town' Floor 1.
As Rico had estimated the Rattata went down without a problem especially after a critical hit by Hanako. He were slightly surprised as the ledyba tried to tackle him but slightly more so that it missed. "Seems we manages to get the aggro of the Ledyba too, lets deal with it. " he said as he readied his dagger once more and slashed at it.

Hanako - Shiny Eevee

Hanako was surprised by her critical hit, but she did notice the ledyba had come up for a fight. She turned around to it and watched Rico hit it. She readied her silver dagger and swung at it

SYSTEM (NPC)

Ledyba HP - 95%

Both attacks were not effective and the Bug type Poke'mon tried to do for another attack. Once again it went for a tackle.

Rico The Spiky Eared Pichu: Current Location In combat in a 'Field close to begginer town' Floor 1.

It came as a bit of another surprise as the attacks this time seemed to fail to do nearly any damage at all. He had expected even if the attacks were normal glacing hits they should do more damage at this level. Yet he figured the mechanics might be either different in here or this foe was a lot stronger than the other one. "Impressive resistance" he said and pondered if it was weaker against moves or not. Focusing his energy he shut his eyes and hoped to all that he wouldn't end up shocking either himself of Hanoko with a Thundershock. Yet ending up missing he snorted as the hit chance seemed way off for moves "damn... Three moves missed... Yeah I think only using blade attacks may be worth it" he said​

Hanako - Shiny Eevee

Hanako was very kind of shocked. She thought it would have hit at least one of them by now. She didn't have time to think about that. She rushed up after Rico had taken a hit at it and tried her best to hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.