Poke'Art Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanako - Shiny Eevee

"My name's Hanako." she said. "I guess I didn't know my fur was smooth, but anyway do you know where we are? I happen to be lost." She hoped he knew. If he didn't she would have to find someone else to tell her.

Elizia - Riolu

"Hmm, why they would move the dungeons then?" Elizia wondered aloud. Hiryu and King Kame quickly donned some armor from their inventories, the Ghastly Vino pulling out her own gear too. Following suit, Elizia pulled out her own menu and equipped the same leather armor Hiryu and King Kame had. It was starter armor, the kind games give when a player begins their journey after entering the game, so Elizia wasn't too confident in its ability to keep her from getting killed. But this was all she had and she'd rather have some defense rather than no defense.

"So we are up against a normal type then? Well at least it's we won't be at too much of a type disadvantage," said King Kame.

Elizia was about to open her mouth to respond when a Ralts approached, and judging by the way she interacted with Hiryu and Kame, this was the friend King Kame was talking about. She seemed ok, though there wasn't much for Elizia to judge based on such few words from Sakura. When she finally joined, Elizia took one look at their party; very diverse, and big. If Hiryu was right and the boss was a Normal-type as he said, then with both her and Chopper they should be ok. The others will be ok too, but if they ever expect to defeat this thing, the group will have to rely heavily on the Elizia and Chopper. Elizia wasn't so sure she was ready for the fight just yet.

"This is only a scouting mission, correct?" she asked. "If you guys are planning on doing some grinding on the way there, that would really help, but I don't think taking it head on at our levels is the best idea at the moment."

Rico The Spiky Eared Pichu: Current Location Beginner Town 'Inn' Floor 1.

Hearing her words he chuckled slightly to himself but smiled ever so kindly to her. "Yes, I know enough so far to tell that were in the beginner town inn on floor one." he said to her as he somewhat started to get the basics. Knowing that logging out seemed impossible and that many people already farmed the nearby lands for experience and items he truly did ponder about what to do. So far any player who had managed to get themselves killed hadn't re-spawned making it sound like quite a lot more hard core game than he originally thought with per-ma deaths. But dying for real was just a joke right?... a very bad joke perhaps but that was impossible right?... anyway back to the situation at hand he reached out his paw to the Eevee. "How... about we team up?... I mean no offence but you look as green as me at this and its safety in numbers.... and if your not into fighting, well there's professions like gathering and crafting too that certainly will be useful to people. I myself wondered if I should perhaps pick up mining or something... " he said and looked to her again "How about you?... have you thought about what to do yet?" he asked kindly.​

Hiryu - Charmander

"Actually we are just going to LOOk for the boss room. Once we find it we will gather a much larger group of players as well as level our selves if for the upcoming war."
Said Hiryu as he put away the map screen. Is only been three days so not many people were all that strong as of yet. So grinding on their adventure would no doubt be the best idea. Hiryu and his friends needed to take care of a few things before they wanted to head out so he let the party know about the plan. "There is a few more things Kame, Sakura, and I need to take care of before we leave. Let's meet at the western entrance of the city in one hour. You have until then to make any last minute preparations" he said to the Poke'mon in his group.

Hanako - Shiny Eevee

"Sure I think that By teaming up, we'll get stronger than trying to do it on our own," she said. Hanako actually hadn't thought about what she was going to do. She really just wanted to get out of this game. "I don't know what I plan on doing here though." she said to Rico.

Rico The Spiky Eared Pichu: Current Location Beginner Town 'Inn' Floor 1.

He nodded to her and smiled somewhat as she agreed to team up with him, it made him happy to know that he had someone he could depend on especially someone as cute as her. Yet he knew that he would need to do his best to protect her, after all it was his duty. "Really?, wow that's great~ Well If you don't feel like fighting much I believe picking up professions is more useful, after all its better to do something you feel comfortable doing instead of die doing something you don't. " he said and stretched slightly before checking out his map. "How about we go to the mining trainer first?, that way I can pick it up as my profession and we can stop by the other gathering and crafting trainers to see if any strike you fancy, then we can go outside and hunt for materials. How does that sound?" he asked her before he walked on a bit while checking if she would follow.​

Hanako - Shiny Eevee

"Yeah, let's do that. " she said. "I don't know what I might try but let's go look around after we go to the mining trainer first, of course."
She then started to follow him.

Elizia - Riolu

Elizia nodded, satisfied with the details of the plan. "Sounds good to me. I still need to get some potions anyways." Once everyone split, Elizia spent the hour gathering said materials; it was a small bundle of healing potions and antidotes but it was all she could afford at the moment. Hopefully while they're out doing some grinding, some of the monsters would drop some extra potions, maybe even an Oran berry.

Elizia arrived at the rendezvous point to which she found herself to be the first one here. Guess I have to wait then. Elizia sat on a bench near the gate, opening her inventory and reorganizing it as she waited for everyone to arrive.

Rico The Spiky Eared Pichu: Current Location Beginner Town 'Miner guild' Floor 1.
He felt really glad that the Eevee wished to come along, and as he waited at her to join him by the door he smiled widely as she certainly seemed like his very first friend here. Nodding to her he took point slightly to make sure that they were heading in the right direction but he also constantly looked to her to see if she was still following him as he din't want to get lost from her. Realizing something he turned to her and checked his status screen for a second. Then he brought her up and got the party window up so that he could see her status and all that at all times. He then invited her to his party so that they would share experience and stuff and be able to help each other easier and also see each other on the map if they actually did get separated. "Here, I've invited you to my party and added you to my friend list so that we can use the long range talk and stuff. Not that I'm going to leave your side, its just to make things easier. " he said with a smile. Reaching the mining guild he would go inside and wait for Hanoko to join him, he would then go and speak with the mining trainer to read up a bit about it just before making his final choice of picking it up as his profession. "Okay, Mining is useful for getting metal resources from out on the main map during the various floors. It can also be used to melt melt metal into ingots and get various items from nodes. Its the most complimentary profession for Smiting that I intend to pick up as my secondary profession, that way I can create, repair and even disassemble weapons and armors. Then as I level it up I can make high level items with blueprints and stuff that's on par with boss drop items. Its kinda the way for the game to be fair to players who put in a lot of effort outside raids to get a chance to earn money and gear as the bosses can only be killed once on each floor." he explained to Hanoko just in case she didn't know all that already.

Checking his inventory he found that he had gotten a begginer's pickaxe to start out with and worked on equipping it before continuing his explanation"Smiting usually make mostly heavy armor, and the other crafting professions such as tailoring deal with light armor and medium armor. There's also cooking, and alchemy etc that creates food and potions that may greatly help parties both inside and outside dungeons." he said and checked out his mining pick before giving it a few swings in the air, it was indeed quite heavy and would take some time getting used too even if it was fit for his small size. "Its basically a lot to do outside raiding that certainly will prove useful" he said nodding slightly. With that he hoped that he would have helped Hanoka a lot in deciding whatever or not she wanted a profession or focus on combat, either way they could help each other out in the field.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanako - Shiny Eevee

"I accepted both, and thanks. That's good information. I think I might try to level up my cooking and alchemy skills. I think we should at least be able to eat good while we're here." Hanako said. "I think that, if we decide to go try to defeat any bosses we should have to best armor we can have at our levels before we do, just to make sure. I don't exactly want to die in here." She just hoped he would have a high enough smithing skill to do that when we decided to go do that.

Rico The Spiky Eared Pichu: Current Location Beginner Town 'Miner guild' Floor 1.
He looked to her and nodded with a smile "That would be great, to be able to make both food, potions and gear should get us far" he said as she decided to pick up cooking and alchemy. He didn't mind her knowing those skills one bit, after all they would probably run across a lot of alchemy material while defeating monsters and looking for mining nodes. That way they wouldn't need to sell of as much unwanted stuff they could use themselves "And yes your right, I don't want to die here either so having the best stuff is a no brainier for sure, I shall work my hardest to make sure that we always do wear the best we can at all times. That's why I suggest that we start farming materials as close to town as we can where monsters should be weak and a lot of people should kill monsters. I' guessing most people are trying to get forward as fast as possible right now, leaving many useful materials behind unclaimed. Besides nodes should re-spawn and we should make sure to keep moving on our own pace rather than rushing off with others" he said, and honestly he din't want to attempt bosses unless there was no other way to advance, taking that risk when there was other people still around might be stupid, of course... if they started to run out of people it would be really bad too.​

Hanako - Shiny Eevee

" I agree. That sounds like a good plan. We should definitely at least fight the creatures closest to town." Hanako stated, smiling slightly. She was still trying to figure this place out. Having four feet was weird, she randomly thought, looking down at her feet. She then started to laugh quietly at herself.

It seemed that Hiryu and King Kame's friend Sakura had arrived undamaged thankfully, and sounded a bit upset at all the others they invited to join their party, including Axel.

"Don't worry, Sakura. I am willing to help you all and definitely will not betray anyone. There would be no point in doing that, since it requires a number of allies to fight the bosses and get out of this nightmare," the Sawk responded to her. After the group talked a little more about their plan, they all agreed to meet at the Western Entrance at the town in an hour, since the three of them had stuff to do.

"Fine by me. I promise to be there on time!" Chopper shouted as he ran out of the inn, looking at his new friends until the door was in the way. Before the boy began with the dangerous part of the game, he wanted to familiarize himself with the town a little more.

WIP (Not doing anything that requires someone else to respond however, so move the thread along please, team)

Hiryu & King Kame - Charmander and Squirtle

Hiryu and Kame strolled through the marketplace in search for some medical items. Even though Sakura already had quite a bit of said items it couldn't hurt to be prepared for anything. "Hope we can find the boss, the sooner we do the sooner we can make it up to floor 2." Said Hiryu as he purchased a few potions. Since the first floor had not been cleared only the weaker items were available at this time but some players have gotten lucky with getting better gear as monster drops. Kame was also being hopeful, but he still had some confidence. With the size of the party as it is they might be able to clear a dungeon. "So um, what dungeon are we looking for again? I for got the name of it. Something about a cave?" Said Kame tilting his head. "The dungeon we are looking for is called 'Cresent Cave' from what I remember from my notes" Hiryu replied, be hoped that that much didn't change as he didn't want to be too much incorrect about his information.

Rico The Spiky Eared Pichu: Current Location Beginner Town ''Smithing,Cooking,and Alchemy Guild => Just by town gates' Floor 1.

He could only agree with her, and even thought he was curious about what she laughed about while looking towards her feet he somewhat still used a style of altering between walking on two or four feet quite commonly. However eventually he led them through the smithing guild so he could pick that up as his secondary profession, then by the cooking and alchemy guild so that Hanako could pick those proffessions up. After that he headed towards the gate and once he reached it he stopped by the market stall close to it. "Okay, I'm going to use the little money I got to get a potion or two, also I'm going to pick up this newbie quest's for 5 times 3 different monster drops and one fetch quest" he said and got ready to head out. "That should be easy enough as beginner monsters usually die in at most three hits and are usually non hostile to begin with. So unless we aggro a lot of them by hitting them there shouldn't be a problem, and even then they are usually very weak hitting at most 1-5% of our health. The most effective way to be sure of no danger is to kill, regenerate.. kill again... and repeat I guess. You ready?" he asked having at least some rpg experience from other games even if he was more of a casual gamer back home.​

Hanako - Shiny Eevee

"As ready as I'll ever be." she replied. She was kind of nervous. She didn't know if killing the monsters would be like killing an animal or human back home. She didn't want to do that ever, but if the game was like that then she would deal with it.

Vino - Gastly

The Riolu seemed alright with their team. With two fighting types and a ghost type it might be possible to take down a normal type boss even if they are only basic form right now.

The street also became more and more busy as more and more Pokemon started to thrive outside. Looking out the window......or rather just sticking her body right though the wall of the Inn, Vino can see a Pichu and an Eevee running along the streets. The Eevee was a shiny, so the player of that avatar must be pretty lucky, after all, shiny avatars only have a 1 in 4096 chance of appearing when beginning the game.

Turning her attention back onto the current team. Hiryu told them to get ready for the mission. It was only a scouting mission, so she should be prepared more for scouting rather than combat. The group dismissed itself and the others headed to their own destinations.

Vino also left the Inn, and fazed though the wall and a few buildings to her destination, the trading post. Sometimes players wold receive rare drops that they have no use for, so most choose to sell them to other players who can make better use of them. Though since the game became deadly most activity had died throughout the game, and has only started again recently. She passed though a couple of in battle held items similar to her wide lens. Those are a bit hard to come by, but many players don't realize their in game value that much.

At the end of the place was the berries stand. Vino looked though the area and grabbed a Colbur berry and three Chilan berries since those were all she could find. They were pretty cheap since no one really wanted them, but at a time like this, everything is important.

Leaving the trading post, Vino headed to the market place a few streets away.

"Wonder what the boss would be..."

Rico The Spiky Eared Pichu: Current Location Beginner Town 'Field close to begginer town' Floor 1.

He looked to her and gave her a comforting nod and smile. He certainly felt a lot better with her around "Well lets go then, we can stay close to town for now and see whats around. As long as we don't go too far it shouldn't be anything to worry about" he said as he walked outtside the gate to look around. Taking a deep breath he checked that everything he had was equipped to the right slot before heading out to any nearby monster spawns. "Okay, lets see... There's a wild Pokémon over there I think. Shouldn't be a problem this close to the town" he said as he got ready for battle.​

Hanako - Shiny Eevee

She got ready for battle too. Hanako wondered what we would come across first. "Hey, Rico? Do you know what spawns around here?" she asked. This place looked like it would have grass and normal type.

San Sakura San - Ralts

One hour had passed and Sakura was already at the meeting spot. Hiryu and Kame were no where to be found, no doubt running late again. Sakura could be patient if she wanted to, but now was not one of those situations. "Where are they now?" She said rather irritated. She knew that this was not a game any more, and should not be treated like one. If she let her gaurd down just once she could end up dying, and obviously that was not an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.