POKE-A-WHAT?!?! (Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey Hanji do you hear that, I think its some pokemon." reported Ace as he looked down the road.
"Really! i wanna see~" Chimmed Yang as she took Ace's hand and strated to sprint off with him.
"Hold on you two, We dont know what were up against." sighed Hanji as he watched the two run off with a huff he ran after them.
With this the trio ran over to see something rather odd. It was a trainer and 6 other pokemon 3 were shiny the rest werent. Yang's eyes went to the Mightyena worry waved over her as she made her way over. "Hey is Mightyena alright? Do you need some assistance?" chied yang as her attention was then turned to the huge Arcanine like human, Her eyes grew big it was so cool she had never came across one before. Mean while ace and hanji was caught up and looking around and noticed Arcanine as well. "Woah! a shiney Arcanine...weird." torted Ace as Hanji shruged resisting the urge to smack Ace for being a oblivious idiot like always. "Is eveything alright here?" Hanji's eyes made his way over to Darkrai which took him a bit by surprise. but none the less was more conserned about the pokemon that was injured ust like his triner Yang was worried.

At first Mightyena blacked out, gaining what you might call, "The K.O Swirly Eyes." (A Demonstration-->:dizzy:) He heard slurred voices that started to sound clearer as he opened his eyes. His vision came into focus as he saw a human Arcanine gently pushing his head down to the ground. He winced as a girl, whom he believed was a humanized Luxray, pinched his cheeks and squealed, "So cute!" "Well this is humiliating..." Mightyena thought to himself.
Meanwhile his trainer Aquaria was talking to herself, (she does that a lot. XD) "Gah! I know I have some full heals in here somewhere..." She said as she searched through her bag once again..In a moment or two she exclaimed, "Got it!!!" She first used it on Staraptor, she being a bit weaker than Mightyena. And then turned to see a bunch of pokémon gathered around Mightyena. She didn't stop to ask names, and shoved her way in. She then used a full heal on Mightyena telling him, "There, you'll be back in action in an hour or so, give or take." Migtyena muttered quietly, "Sorry I couldn't win like Blaziken." She shook her head, "Don't compare yourself to him-" but stopped short as she stared at Yang for a moment before asking, "Are all these pokémon yours?"
15123257_p1-1.png
<--(Blaziken)[URL='http://www.cosplay.com/archive/index.php?t-221254-p-5.html'][/URL]

The shiny Pokemons blinked. The bear pokemons, Pangoro and Beartic, and the canine pokemons Luxray and arcanine. Arcanine snorted offended, a small flame coming out and growled."No, I am not a slave." Before looking away. As soon as mightyena slowly sat up, Luxray hugged him. A personality like this coming from a Luxray was rare and she giggled."Look arc! It's younger you!" Before releasing the mightyena and touching his fur with interest.

Pangoro sighed scratching the back of his head."You see, we're the 'shiny pokemons' everyone talks about. Who're all abandoned. We each have our personal reasons, and in truth we all had terrible trainers."said the panda type pokemon. Beartic started after Pangoro."The main 4... Arcanine and Lux are impossible to capture, Me and Beartic are a 'newer' species. .. You might have heard stories about a shiny rare arcanine. Worth good luck, impossible to catch, and with many battle scars who protects a little Luxray. Well that's them. Us on the other hand we're new species, yet uncommon shiny types." Beartic said before arcanine scoffed walking away from them momentarily."Excuse Arcanine.. He only had one good trainer before being passed down by force and worked much like a slave. A performer." Beartic bowed pleasantly. Although performing wast a bad thing, terrible trainers also existed was what Beartic meant and he sighed looking back at the others."We're pretty hard to find up until now. Seems this brings more attention to us." Shrugged the Beartic."And careful with Luxray, she hasn't adapted fully on two legs as well as... Well all of us." Pangoro chuckled.

All Luxray could do was sit on the floor and punch Pangoro on his shin. But she soon flinched her hands back wincing momentarily and smiled back at Mightyena playing with his ears."We each gave each other names too! Well, nicknames based on movies....and I did actually...mostly Snow White since my trainer always watched it!" She nods."I'm dopey." She shrugged then points at Pangoro."He's dreamy, cause he grew up cute and different looking!" Then the Luxray points at Beartic."That's Smartie, cause he's smart and we made that up!and over there--" Luxray snickers pointing at arcanine."Grumpy!" She laughs amused.

A ominious voice is heard to everybody in the area. "That darkrai....he is the cause of all our confusion....he is what made us pokemon into humans...or at least what now embodies him....that pokemon is only avalible to find through a mega powering up of darkrai....his name is Darkcryas the darkened angel of this world more powerful then the creation trio alone....watch out all of you and Arcanine,Luxray,Pangoro,and Beartic you are tied into this as darkrai who is now sealed withen his own body is now all of you see if you can banish this darkness from out world!" Arceus's voice had rang out for everyone to hear as Darkcryas stepped in. "HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Darkcryas had laughed as he was revealed. "Arcanine i would just love to suck out your energy like a battery your strength is good to eat spiritually besides you have to remember the name Amber don't you all remember that? Darkcryas had began to ask them all as he walked over to staraptor. "Dark crystal." He said as a darkcrystal trapped staraptor inside putting her to sleep. "Now aquaria i will be taking staraptor for a battery now take care and i hope to see you all again soon MUAHAHAHAHA! (Demonstration on ultimate evil laugh ---->:hyper:) Said Darkcryas (as reminded that he is in darkrais body just now) as he teleports off with staraptor still in the crystal with her.

• Love
Reactions: Cry
(@Mei Kazama Oh my gosh, I just realized that you have a Blaziken already, if you want me to change it, I will. Its no problemo, I can easily find another pokemon, Okay? Just say the word! XP)

!~BACK STORY TIME~!

Staraptor had followed her trainer Aquaria and listened to Luxray's nicknames. She laughed along with Luxray and told her, "I used to have a nickname for Mightyena, but he made me stop saying it. It was-" but Mightyena gave her a good ol' smack on the head before she could finish. "Oww! Okay, okay, fine. I won't say anything..." Staraptor grumbled.

"Haha, well I'm going to make food. You guys can join us for lunch if you like." Aquaria said getting and heading to her huge bag to find her cooking supplies. Mightyena let out a tired sigh as Luxray played with his fur and ears.

Mightyena joined into the conversation and said "I know what you guys mean, my first trainer wasn't all that nice either. Back when I was a Poochyena, he would constantly yell and hit me with a stick. He would tell me that I was pathetic and not good enough." saying those last words with a hint of bitterness before continuing, "He eventually gave up and ditched me at a pokemon center. Before long, this really annoying little girl showed up and would try to put bows in my fur and ride me as if I were a Ponyta. I got fed up with it and ended up biting her. She started crying and I felt guilty, so I tried to be nice to her to keep from crying anymore. As I would walk around town looking for scraps, she would follow me around like a stalker. One day she literally snatched me and stuffed me in a potato sack. She trapped me in her house and force fed me. It was the best thing I had eaten in my entire life. I soon found myself living at her house. Once she turned ten, I just couldn't let her go on her journey without me. Now she is my trainer." Mightyena finished.

A ominious voice is heard to everybody in the area. "That darkrai....he is the cause of all our confusion....he is what made us pokemon into humans...or at least what now embodies him....that pokemon is only avalible to find through a mega powering up of darkrai....his name is Darkcryas the darkened angel of this world more powerful then the creation trio alone....watch out all of you and Arcanine,Luxray,Pangoro,and Beartic you are tied into this as darkrai who is now sealed withen his own body is now all of you see if you can banish this darkness from out world!" Arceus's voice had rang out for everyone to hear as Darkcryas stepped in. "HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Darkcryas had laughed as he was revealed. "Arcanine i would just love to suck out your energy like a battery your strength is good to eat spiritually besides you have to remember the name Amber don't you all remember that? Darkcryas had began to ask them all as he walked over to staraptor. "Dark crystal." He said as a darkcrystal trapped staraptor inside putting her to sleep. "Now aquaria i will be taking staraptor for a battery now take care and i hope to see you all again soon MUAHAHAHAHA! (Demonstration on ultimate evil laugh ---->:hyper:) Said Darkcryas (as reminded that he is in darkrais body just now) as he teleports off with staraptor still in the crystal with her.
I don't understand what my pokemon has anything to do with this... This is confusing yo.

(Hey evil dark angels inhabiting a nightmare pokemon need energy battery's and your shiny pokemon are his prime target as they have a bigger energy pool because their shinies especially Aracnine.)

{ oh ok.. AWEHHHH YEAH ARCANINE GONNA GO BERSERK WHEN HIS BOSS BATTLE IS DARKRAIS DARKER SELF >8D. Can we like make it like one of the pokemon movies.
They fight to the death.
Arcanine goes berserk and they continue fighting.
Darkrai is good again because of arcanine.
And arcanine almost dies like a boss saving DARKRAIS real self but doesn't die? Up to you 8D

OOH OOH OR ARCANINE IS BELIEVED TO BE DEAD. LIKE ICE AGE AND SECRETLY COMES BACK.
SAD END THEN HAPPY ENDING.}

( What the hell is happening? 0.0' How can i comment to this at all? Well actually i can't cause Darkrai has gone Rouge. WTF? ) ( Now as the whole Blaziken thing. Im fine if ther eis two Blazikens. Perfectly fine with that actually. So you dont have to get rid of your ok. :3 Besides mine has a name and respods and all the good stuff so yay! Anyways again cant reply with Rouge Darkrai....)

(Dont worry you just need to panic about WTF happened in the roleplay and more pokemon will show up now that Darkcryas [call him that now until he is made good again] has teleported to the distortion world wait....DANGIT! SPOILERS FORGET WHAT I JUST SAID!)

The shiny pokemon looked up. All angered, but when it came to Arcanine the most his gold hair bristled in anger and he snarled at The possessed dark rai, eyes glowing a brighter red then before and revealing his sharp fangs. His actions and facial expressions alone was very beast like and animalistic. Once Darkcryas disappeared Arcanine snorted walking away in anger. His tail looking fiery then cloudy.

Everyone fell silent. Beartic sighed. Despite him and arcanine being polar opposites they were still close friends and he smiled at the group."I'll go talk to him. You guys stay." He said before walking towards arcanine, whom was very far away yet still seen by the eyes, sitting on the ground. Beartic on the other hand was standing next to him and he was trying to talk to him.

Luxray looked at Pangoro slowly stopping and no longer playing with Mightyena's ears. She sighed, losing her childish act. Now came out her true Luxray personality she covered up dearly and she stared up at Pangoro."You think arcanine will be alright? " She mumbled. Pangoro sat roughly beside Luxray and shrugged sighing. He took out a bamboo stick and began chewing it as it hanged out his mouth."His wrath? He'll be fine." He responded. Luxray punched his arm."He has a dangerous wrath! Any legendary does!" She warned growling."Nothing compares to Arcanine's! Not even the other legendaries!" She hissed. Pangoro sighed nonchalantly."Suicune is still alive." He muttered."Just as usual, hard to find. VERY hard. But I'm guessing she'll be easy to find soon, I mean we're human now." He yawned."It's been years since they last saw each other.. They're what? Married? Such a complicated relationship. They're hardly seen together!" Gasped Luxray before going back to playing with Mightyena's ears and fur.

"Well it's settled anyways! I'm going with arcanine, you, and Beartic !" Luxray said to Pangoro. Pangoro nods in agreement and looked over to arcanine, whose tail didn't look fiery and wild. It looked normal.
arcanine.png
luxray-f.png
96px-Pangoro_XY_variocolor.png
beartic.png

{ time line of Arcanine. Just pretend it's the shiny color and that's Luxray as a shinx instead of the other pokemon 8D and i don't know who's amber. So I'm excluding whatever relationship that was towards my pokemons <_<... It would've been nice to PM me about this also and not leave me confused...
http://brningpyre.tumblr.com/post/52098719151/source-http-aiwa-sensei-deviantart-com
}
I WILL be playing her.
tumblr_mohafpxGyq1rlwr7co1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
{ just doing this! incase I want arcanine with kids with suicune XD
tumblr_lzahszxNjx1qca7lfo1_500.png

commish__arcanine_by_cocolin-d5tc8m0.png

Far right
tumblr_m3znro5gez1qgj2rto1_1280.png

The trio stood there a bit dumbstruck. Darkrai was rouge, The pokemon were upset oversomething, Arcinie wasn't happy at all and another trainerwas here and Yang doubted she knew what was going on too.

"What just happend."
"I don't know Yang...."
"Something isnt right with Darkrai, And there was a battle and Mighteyane got hurt along with his partner but they are fine now."
"Oh! Alright, Then we should get going."
"Yes..."

With this Hanji and Ace walked over to Yang who was looking at Arcanine. She felt bad that he was so upset and yea sure she really couldnt help but there was no harm in trying to cheer him up. And so she made her way to him slowly when she was finally close enough to him to where it was a safe distance she dug in her bag and grabbed something for him.

"Umm, Arcanine i know your upset, And i don't know if this will cheer you up but i wanted to give you this,"

In her hand was a couple of Pescha Berries, She figured that he liked them, that and she always had berries on hand with her no matter where she went. She walked towards him and held the berries out towards him again wanting him to take them. Meanwhile Ace and Hanji stood there watching Yang a bit confused but none the less not surprised. Their trainer was a loving and caring Trainer minus the fact that she was a total Klutz and a bit of a ditz most of the time.

Beartic suddenly looked over his shoulder at Yang. He then shifted his gaze down at the sitting arcanine whom ignored her momentarily to see if she'll go away and the Beartic slowly smiles. Arcanine was hungry, he also loved berries, so trying to resist he was going to soon give in.

After a few seconds which felt like hours, Arcanine looked over his shoulder, his tail swishing around with the wind looking like a cloud yet also with a slight motion of what fire would look like he pondered. Swatting it off? No, that's just to messy, and nobody not even him got time to pick em all up.

He soon let out a weak cough deliberately and grabbed onto the trainers hand without looking, yanking her towards him gently -even though it seemed like his full force- and ate from her hand instead of feeding himself. His hand gripped Aquarias wrist, fingers wrapped around it which still bared claws and he made sure not to lick her palm.

Upon seeing this rare gentle sight with arcanine Luxray's jaw dropped and looking over she chuckled before sitting on her knees straight up to see over Mightyena's head and stretching her arm out from over his shoulder pointing."HA HA HA HA! OI, WHAT A RARE SIGHT GRUMPY!" She yells dying, laughing like there's no tomorrow with amazement.

Arcanine never ever went that close to any human, trainer too. Whenever that happened he often ran off majestically. Or if he sensed bad things with you, he'll snarl or be aggressive in some way. Pangoro stayed quiet, gnawing on his bamboo stick while arcane finished looking over his shoulder and releasing Yangs hand scowling."It just happened. My body just moved at the stupid berries." He growled slightly.

But to no avail the female shiny Luxray continued teasing."HA HA HA! YEAH SURE! MINE JUST MOVED AT THE SIGHT OF THIS TOO!" She yelled."OR COULD IT BE SHES LUCKY? YA KNOW....LIKE SHE MIGHT CATCH YOU IN YOUR FAVOR?" She shouts. Arcanine simply ignored Luxray and Beartic slightly snickers in silence as well but kept his cool. Arcanine looked up at him then stand stretching."Well, i don't plan on beating Darkcryas ass down just yet...well, at all. I see no need to." He shrugged scratching his head.

"Still gotta go see suicune. Tell her what happened, especially that temper of yours." Pangoro called. Arcanine spaced out for a moment. Seriously, he's known her since they were poke babies, seen her enough then stopped, only visiting each other when one was in desperate need. That was in pokemon form, this is in human form. Who knows how'll arcanine will react now and he had a straight unfazed face before looking off to the side and coughing in his fist weakly."Eh?" He said rhetorically. That was all he could say towards that topic and he shakes his head flicking his ears afterwards.

arcanine.png
luxray-f.png
96px-Pangoro_XY_variocolor.png
beartic.png

[Meanwhile at suicunes location.....] "Now now suicune come with me and i won't harm your little boyfriend or you just come with me to the distortion world pokemon prison bay for energy draining its not hard you barely even scratched me with that petty attack of yours..." Darkcryas said to the already hurt suicune who had attacked him upon sight and of which Darkcryas then retaliated.

Suicune laid on her stomach in her cave down at the ground. She flipped over to her back and immediately before getting up with her elbows slightly sitting on her side and raising a hand at him, to which hyper beam came out but to no avail it didn't help. She was far to weak in her cave and laid there in her back angered.

"Now now suicune come with me and i won't harm your little boyfriend or you just come with me to the distortion world pokemon prison bay for energy draining its not hard you barely even scratched me with that petty attack of yours..." Darkcryas said obviously winning.

Suicune scoffed. Through her panting she managed to utter,"Say.. Please." With a tone slowly getting weaker, but not giving up and looked up at Darkcryas. She was unfortunately unable to purify him and laid there looking up at him. She was fighting him for hours and suicune tried to stay up, trying to fight again. Her will was strong.

"Defiant are we?" Darkcryas said having changed his tone to a annoyed tone. "I can fix that SHADOW BALL!" Darkcryas said as he generated a very powerful shadow ball and fired it at suicune.

Yang was caught off guard by Arcanine's kindness and ate the berries. As he ate them she smiled resisting the urge to pet him as if he were HER pokemone. After it was all done and she gained back her hand she tilted her head to the side and giggleda bit as the pokemon converesed.

OR COULD IT BE SHES LUCKY? YA KNOW....LIKE SHE MIGHT CATCH YOU IN YOUR FAVOR?" " I would never ask him for a favor, I do this as a act of kindness, No favor needed ok."

With this she nodded to her own statement and dug into her poke-bag and pulled out a pouch, and placed it in Arcanine's hand gently it was full of berries for him and the others. She then turned on her heel's quickly and made her way off to Ace and Hanji. Once there she turned to the pokemon and the Trainner that she had just met. As she faced then she held up the peace sign and winked with a happy smile.

"It was nice meeting you all, Hope our paths cross again Kay~ <3 "

"Right."

"Yep, Let's go."

A wild absol was wondering the around the forest. He had woken with a start not too long ago, he had sensed something was wrong in the world, and had discovered his human form in shock. But that was not the only thing he sensed. He felt an evil presence. This was proven when he had heard the ominous message. Solace was now set out in search of a way to prevent this evil from shrouding the world in darkness.
images-1.jpeg

A wild Espeon and a Houndoom were walking, the Espeon with her head hung and staring at the ground.

"I can't believe we're humans... Why? WHY?!" She screamed towards the sky suddenly.

"Calm down. Screaming won't help, and you're giving me a headache." The Houndoom sighed as he glanced toward his friend.
-------

Attachments

• IMG_20140604_170433.jpg
    IMG_20140604_170433.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 2
  • images-23.jpeg
    images-23.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.