POKE-A-WHAT?!?! (Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(ok I give you heart for they cute and adorable thing you sid that touched my heart deeply I love brother sister moments)

Mew was schocked at Darkrai's colorfull words but started to cry again. "Big brother" she said but once she felt his human five fingered hand touched her human cheak she snuffeled as listened to his word in 'aww' s. "Big brother is getting soft" she said with a small smile trying to cheer herself up.

she nodded her head and got onto him and rapped her human arms around his human neck. "big brother where are we going?" she asked softly to him keeping her head hidden

As he was mounted, he held her legs just tight enough to be sure she couldn't fall, yet gently enough to where he couldn't hurt her, before jumping from their home and flying at a fairly brisk pace as soon as he was clear of the branches surrounding it, answering her question when they were far enough away.

"First, we're going to meet with Arceus, to confirm if my suspicions are correct, then we'll see what's going on from there. The only problem is, despite having my level of psychic power, for once, I don't know where I should look first. Any ideas Mew?"

Last edited:
She nodded her head. "Well maybe hes at his normale hangout place the ruins of the hall of Oragin? if not we could alsowas find his brother and ask him. but knowing him he would perobly hate the fact we bringed up his brother and want to hurt us Unless hes human as well then it would be much harder to find both of them becuase we probly wont notice its them." she said with a smile. "wow that was the most longest thing i have ever said that was supper in portent beside the time i had to get you to underatand not all humans are evil" she said shocked. "Im so prod of myself" she giggled and snuggled closer to her brother.

"Oh hey Darkrai!!! Long time no see~! Did you come all this way just for me? Aww, you're so sweet. Oh and don't I make like the cutest human-" and Staraptor would've probably continued for much longer if her trainer Aquaria hadn't yelled at her to put a sock in it. Mightyhena on the other hand, tensed up at the sight of Darkrai. He remembered when he last saw him and how strong he was. He would never admit it, but Darkrai intimidated him. He decided to play it cool and simply said, "Darkrai." with a nod of the head acknowledging him. "So Darkrai, umm..I see you're human too. Any chance you know what's goin' on?" Aquaria asked all casual-like. "Or did you come for another lesson on how to fight?" she added with a know-it-all smirk.
[URL='http://www.cosplay.com/archive/index.php?t-221254-p-5.html']
eks212.jpg
[/URL]

"It has been long since you beat me as a pokemon heh." Darkrai said as he smiled. "Bu i was wondering if we could battle again just for the heck of it your pokemon can still use their moves and i can still use mine!" Darkrai said as he asked her for the battle.

"Haha! Alright you're on." Aquaria grinned. She then turned her head to the side and asked her Mightyena, "Mightyena, you up for this?" He was sort of hoping she wouldn't have asked, but there was no way he was backing out now. He stepped up and walked up to Darkrai. "I'll be cheering for ya Darkrai~!" Staraptor yelled over from her spot in a tree. Mightyena gave her her a 'shut the hell up' look. Aquaria laughed and called out, "Lets start this witha sucker punch!" As quick as a Staraptor chasing after a Darkrai, Mightyena struck one of his back-stabbing sucker punches, followed by a shadow ball.

Darkrai fades through the attacks. "DARK VOID!" Darkrai exclaims as he sends his signature attack towards Staraptor. "Lets see if i can get her to sleep then bad dreams can activate..." Darkrai mutters under his breath.

Staraptor daydreaming when all of a sudden she heard Darkrai exclaim, "DARK VOID!" Her instincts were awakened and did an ariel ace attack at the last moment, aiming for Darkrai. However, she could not dodge the Dark Void and fell asleep shortly after. This ticked off Mightyena. While Darkrai busy sending his attack at Staraptor, Mightyhena used his Torment attack and finished with Taunt in an effort to keep Darkrai from immediately using Dark Void on him. "What does she see in a jerk like you?" Mightyena growled. Aquaria was digging through her bag looking for something that could wake Staraptor up.

(I got tired of copying and pasting poké pics. XD)

A shiny Luxray seemed to be sleeping underneath a large arcanine peacefully. They were completely oblivious that they were human until the human arcanine had slowly awakened feeling something long under his chest uncomfortably. To his surprise it was a human girl.

"What the--" he easily became worried and agitated and immediately he breathed out a small ball of fire aiming at the girl who was still sleeping. Once she jumped the arcanine eyes widened and he seemed surprise.

"OWIE! Arc!" The shinx whimpered before gasping and covering her breath. No way, she could speak like trainers! And looking around she panicked herself."HEY YOURE NOT ARCANINE!" She shrieked before arcanine looked down at himself before looking at his best friend.

"Relax, so we're both human now." He mumbled as his friend looked around very quickly in amazement. The arcanine soon rubbed on shinx's Pokemon ears to relax the burn and looked around slowly appearing grouchy. He let out a deep breath of distress causing black smoke to somehow come out and shinx nudged at him.

"Look at how pretty I am!!~" the girl yelled hugging herself. Arcanine closed one eye looking at her with his opened one and huffed as a small flame came out making the girl flinch."And your outfit is much to revealing." He growled slightly as Luxray shrugged him off. The arcanine simply wore yellow parachute pants with black arcanine patterns and fur inside the pockets. His tail swished about as shinx flicked her ears and tail at him ultimately accidentally smacking his face before he grabbed on it tightly.

"Don't get to conceited now shinx." He growled instantly an inch from her face and Luxray winced almost teary eyed before he stared at her blankly and let out a sigh."Sorry." He mumbled standing up and grabbing her hand to help her up and the girl dusted herself off before jumping and hugging him."Yay! Apology accepted, wild best friend!" She laughed.

They were both wild pokemons, and mostly uniquely uncommon and arcanine held onto her hand."Now that we're more noticeable than our poke forms, better hope we do t get caught." He warned and the shinx nodded smiling.

Soon a Pangoro and Beartic appeared. They walked with ease and it wasn't long before Luxray's legs trembled and she became unbalanced falling back. Obviously unlike the other four legged pokemons who quickly adapted to two, she couldn't adapt to it right on.

Upon falling Pangoro caught the shiny shinx quickly and held her bridal style letting out a chuckle."Don't worry, You'll soon get in the hang of two legs." reassured the Beartic and flushed with red angered. Pangoro was unexpectedly attractive in her opinion and she covered her face with both hands."Oh! I hate you jerk face!" She yelled."Go away!Let go!" She adds forcefully pushing Pangoro's face away and the panda Pokemon simply chuckled again."Very poor choice of words Shinxy." He sighed letting her go, to which a 'THUD!' Was heard."Whoops, your words not mine." Shrugged the Pangoro and Shinx gasped trying to get up but hopelessly fell."OH NOO! I'm sorry!" She whimpered clinging onto Pamgoro's ankles and he sighed sitting on the ground as Shinx clapped happily, Going onto his back for a piggyback.

Beartic smiled next to arcanine. Despite opposites they were close friends, or Atleast the 'Shiny Poke friends' whom were abandoned."Whys it easy for you guys?" Whined Shinx."Because we were bear pokemons able to walk on fours and twos, similar to trainers." Answered Beartic. Arcanine huffed and crossed his arms shirtless."And I'm able to, because I'm the fastest Pokemon. Running stretches out my legs and also, I was a performing Pokemon now abandoned." He responded after."And you are unable to shinx, because well--Your previous trainer spoiled you. You were always in someone's arms or bag only standing in battle really before being abandoned. Not to mention, even abandoned arcanine always held onto you or you ride on him in poke form." Pangoro reminded and the Luxray nodded."Oh yeah!" She said then sighed displeased.

But with their bear ears
tumblr_mmphxvbfnp1qfe9t2o1_1280.jpg

a903808f80ca8602e925c00452d32fd6.jpg
I'm gonna make this my profile pic XD
04cbd3e842baeedbdae5b39c7b2ddcef.jpg

e1a33ba347e15bd4005a005d754b56ac.jpg
l.jpg

** THEY ARE ALL SHINY TYPED ABANDONED POKEMONS

Last edited by a moderator:
( for those who want one of my poke characters, Pangoro and Beartic are free and willing to be 'tamed' again. Just PM me! It also depends what pokemon(s) are in your group as I want to see how yours and mine can build a relationship. Just saying I'm not a 'right away yes' type >_<. I want my characters to be special too.

As for arcanine and shinx, they'll be the harder ones to catch as arcanine is snarky and aggressive he is just as legendary as the other pokemons. Shinx is hard to catch also considering that her best friend is arcanine who refuses to give her up and constantly protects her by instinct.

So feel free to PM! I don't bite hard..well at all!
Relationships, etc.

I actually love my characters and so far I like the poke characters here! :) )

Reactions: 2 people
"Ha i don't like cocky ones mightyena now NIGHTMARE!" Darkrai told Mightyena and then used Nightmare on staraptor. "And now for a little thing i like to call embargo except packed into a shadow ball now SHADOW BALL!" Darkrai yelled as he flung the shadow ball enfused with embargo at staraptor to prevent items being used on her.

(Yang)
(Ace)

(Hanji)
As always in every afternoon slept the lazy trio, Till Yang the trainer out of the group had woken up to a rather strange site. Her pokemon were gone both her Lucario and her Blaziken gone. And only humans slept beside her, Her bright lavender eyes grew wide as she quickly jumped up and pointed fingers at the two males. "Waaaahhhhh!?! Rapists! Theif's! Where are my pokemon!" She squeaked in a scraed manor. Meanwhile Ace (Blaziken) jolted up ready to fight when he heard Yang yell. "What's going on, Yang are you alright!" at that moment he covered his mouth in shock. "wait am i speaking in human!? What's going on! Hanji get up now something is wrong!" Hanji (Lucario) grummbled and opened his eyes reveling his dark red eyes as he looked over to his Trainer and companion/ Rival with a look of annoyance. " Yang, calm down were right here what's wrong?" His eyes grew big for even he was shocked. "Your not my pokemon, Wheres my Blaziken and Lucario you bullies!" Yang pouted a bit as she flaied around staring at the two men infront of her. " Yang it's us Ace and Hanji, This is so weird! why are we human?" Yang stopped and looked the men over, They did infact have the marking and coloring of her pokemon but it confused her. "If your my pokemon where did i find you two..." Hanji sighed and got up looking at Ace then at yang. "You & Ace challenge me over and over again till eventually i gave up and admitted that you were someone good enough to care for me. That was because You proved it by saving me from team rocket and getting hurt to save me." Hanji looked away a bit embarrased as Ace grinned and nodded. "Yep and you got me well from your brother Yin. He caught me and gave me to you though everytime you tried to use me i always used ember to burn you." Yang looked at the two amazed with teary eyes she glomped the two males as they grunted holding her close. " I'm so happy your both alright i was really worried. But how did you turn human...? And... if so im confused are you pokemon or humans? If humans dose that mean i cant have you anymore, or what if you get hurt do i take you to the doctor's or the pokemon center? What if-" Ace cut her off by hugging her while Hanji patted her head. "It will be alright will figure it out..." Then it donded on Hanji as he looked at her " Check us with your pokedex. It will register if we are or not." Yang then pulled away as she nodded and yanked out her pokedex and opened it up and looked at it. "What if your not pokemon anymore and your human.... What will we do then." The younge girl looked down saddend by the idea as Ace and Hanji thought, a moment passed as they both placed a hand on each of Yang's shoulder, Both grining at her happily. "No matter what we will be beside you, Were not going to leave your side Yang." This made Yang want to cry as she looked up at both her pokemon, even though they had a new found freedom they still wanted to be with her. With a small smile and a nod she turned on her pokedex as the two pokemon stepped back as they wer registerd. "Lucario the Canine pokemon with fur that is predominantly blue and black. It possesses a short, round spike on the back of each forepaw. Blaziken the Blaze Pokémon. When up against a tough opponent, it fights a spirited battle and shoots white-hot flames from its wrists." The trio blinked as they stared at the pokedex. "Were still pokemon?" questioned Ace as he then turend is attention to Yang. "I guess so..." "Hmmm, Interesting. None the less with this im sure we will still be able to travle and become the best in the world Yang." "Yea with you two on my side ill be the best Pokemon trainer ever!" With a happy grin she put away her pokedex as they two males nodded. "Though lets get going we should get to the pokemon center and talk to Nurse joy and officer Jenny just in case though. "Right!" "Lead the way Yang." With this the trio made there way from there little oak tree out in the forest off and on the trail to the nearest Pokemon center.

"Aww shoot!!! Too late..." Aquaria sighed just as she found a luma berry. "Well at least she can't talk so much now." She said finally with a shrug. "Unless she sleep talks..Oh, oh, ohhh! I just gave myself an idea!" Aquaria leaned over to Staraptor and whispered in her ear, "Use Sleep Talk." Staraptor immediately obeyed and preformed Close Combat, a powerful fighting-type move. Aquaaria had been hoping Staraptor would choose that move, as Dark types are weak against fighting-type moves. Aquaria yelled at Mightyena, "Yo Mighty! Give 'im a whopper of a hyper beam!" Mightyena formed a tight hyper beam energy sphere and unleashed it on Darkrai while Staraptor was giving him a Close Combat.
[URL='http://www.cosplay.com/archive/index.php?t-221254-p-5.html'][/URL]

CHANGED SHINX TO LUXRAY!*

Pangoro walked around with Luxray on his back who seemed very happy. Luxray, moreover was unlike any other Luxray behavior wise. Though, she is cunning deep down--she is used to being spoiled so she can be slightly bratty and therefore was naturally treated like a princess. So the Luxray behavior somewhat stuck and Beartic looked at Arcanine."So, as the 'Shiny poke group' walks, anything new?" He asks. Arcanine narrowed his eyebrows."Idiot, it'll attract attention. I'd rather be wild than tamed, same with Lux." He growled. Beartic blinked."Same, or because you fear you're going to be alone? Having a new start, fearing a new trainer who'll treat you wrongly, etc etc." He said concerned.

Arcanine hesitated as they walked. It was true, arcanine had plentiful fears about being alone, tamed, and losing people. Which was probably why he was possessive over Luxray. Beartic looked at his friend."Despite us being abandoned more then like what? Three times Atleast, it was because of our trainers. When they're rude, we lack motivation, therefore they eventually give up on us until we're normal again." The polar bear like Pokemon then smiled."It's really not our faults. It's how they treated us. Don't worry arcanine, we'll find someone who'll suit us more. In truth the only way to be given up was to be dull anyways." Beartic reassured to which Arcanine scoffed before pondering throughout the whole walk.

[ pictures on page 2 ]

"Grr....i hoped i would have to do this.... i have one more trick up my sleave....MEGA EVOLUTION GO!" Darkrai yeleld as dark power began to swirl around him and heal him in the process powering him up as all of his stats are brung up steeply as he is able to acess the move he was waiting to use for a while "Final Judgement".

(@TheRebornFate Is final judgement, judgement? Cause if so I thought only arceus has that.. )

(Oh im sorry just one of my fans moves i have for darkrai heh so....awkward so there you go fan move heh.)

(Haha, I thought it was for arceus too, but I decided to go along with it for rping convenience. :))
Mightyena was still resting from his hyper beam attack as Darkrai began the use of Mega Evolution. He could tell from the look in his eye that Darkrai was planning something. As quick as he could, Mightyena landed the best Giga Impact he could, utilizing every fiber of his strength left. Just as he got to Darkrai, he saw strange beams of light flash before his eyes and all around him. Mightyena is all but invincible, and the force of the attack caused him to stagger back. His legs shook as he tried to keep standing. With a pained growl his knees fell to the ground.

As arcanine walked he noticed a Mightyena down. Seeing his battle was over, the legendary fire pokemon approached the mightyena with sudden interest and squatted Infront of the fellow pokemon staring at him blankly. The other shiny pokemons followed after arcanine and soon arcanine placed two fingers on mightyenas forehead, laying him down on his back.

"Just stay down, you'll die before you know it."

He said looking down at the mightyena before looking over his shoulder at the darkrai. The arcanine sighed."That's clearly enough Darkrai.." He muttered calmly."It alone was a fair fight, leave him be." Arcanine paused."You two were battling, not killing. So piss off." Arcanine's voice was nonchalant. He was naturally snarky but also wasn't trying to cause any problems and looked back down at the mightyena. Every pokemon understand this Arcanine's calmness, as it was rare and he let out a sigh, puffing out black smoke from his nose.

Arcanine was easily one of a kind. Because he was shiny, and he was also harder to catch than others. You know you have met this specific arcanine like him also, which has myths and stories surrounded almost all about him, because he has many different scars on him. Stories like people trying to catch him, how it was impossible, and how he possibly represented good luck despite his anger and aggression.

The Luxray slid off of Pangoro also taking interest in mightyena and placed her face an inch close from his, blinking. She was upside down to him and she looked at arcanine childishly curious before looking back down at the mightyena and pinching his cheek gently."So cute!" She squealed before arcanine shot a look at her."Idiot, give him space." He growled. Luxray giggled smiling and sat leaning back, placing mightyena's head on her lap without hesitation. Her arms supporting herself as she leaned back seated and cross legged.

The lights subside and darkrai's appearance doesn't change but he gains a new moveset,weapon,and type. "Now then i am a ghost type with a darkened honedge as a weapon nice.... oh it seems i can use new moves theres slash dark void V2 nightmare and final judgement lets try out final judgement first now FINAL JUDGEMENT!" Darkrai yells as his body glows and a ghost version of roar of time,spacial rift,and ominious wind combine into a gigantic ghostly blast hitting both mightyena and staraptor with staraptor getting criticaled due to being asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.