LORE Pocket Pip 7000

Status
Not open for further replies.

V121

#vault-dwellers

This mysterious vault near Titanville will be explored and revealed throughout the narrative!

Related Locations:
  1. Titanville
  2. TBR

Last edited:
  • Creepy
Reactions: firejay1

V122

#vault-dwellers

(*!#>[(>/@)/:]; //

Vault 122 is open for C.A.S. (Create a Settlement)!

As it will be a substantial pre-War #canon settlement for the players of A Requiem for Spring, C.A.S. submissions for Vault 122 should follow- in most circumstances -the already established lore for Fallout: Requiem. While submissions will not be taken first-come-first-serve, if you put in the effort to make an entire vault, I'll be sure to help you insert it elsewhere!

Related Locations:
  1. TBR

Last edited:
  • Creepy

Trade Routes

While largely traversable, the Wasteland is full of dangers, hidden and in plain sight and for everyone who chooses to stay in their compounds and shelters, tucked away every night, there are a few who make their living walking these dilapidated roads.

code by nemo

• Creepy

i95

i95 runs parallel to the eastern coastline, hobbling together the few thriving settlements in the sunny and humid Florid wasteland. Several shops and waystations are littered throughout, some easily visible and some cleverly cloaked. Unfortunately, the same can be said for super mutants, bandits, and feral ghouls, waiting like mirelurks to ambush you.

Although i95 ends at New Miami, it travels through several states northward, allowing powerful trading empires to flourish and thrive. Pocked, irradiated, and down right dangerous, i95 is nonetheless a fast and direct route that many are willing to risk. It's quite the scenic route too- sunsets and sunrises stretch along the horizon of abandoned beaches. Some travelers manage to catch a glimpse of an enormous ship, its outline just visible through the heavy and constant radstorms that rage off the Atlantic coast.

Related Locations:
  1. TBR

Last edited:
  • Creepy

Gulf Parkway

Zigzagging across the western half of Florid, the Gulf Parkway is the preferred method of travel for many Barons of Trade. While slower, nearly doubling the amount of time to reach the faraway raider metropolis of Dreamland, it is far safer than the bandit-riddled i95. The Gulf Parkway is a wandering route; confusing as paths shift and merge within the Creeping Mounds of the Paradise Coast.

Banished Fen Children and natural hazards are the main source of worry along this route, and while there's no such thing as guaranteed safety, the Gulf Parkway is a much safer bet when traveling north. The most interesting destination along the Gulf Parkway is perhaps the Sunset Golf Resort, a lavish destination to gamble and lounge- if you can make it there.

Related Locations:
  1. TBR

Last edited:
  • Creepy

DM Note

To GMs & #fanon Authors:

All of the locations and factions listed are free to use in your own works as long as they take place within the realm. You're free to create your own cities and settlements, as well- I'd like to imagine Fallout: Requiem could become a hub for all apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic stories on Iwaku!

To explorers of the Realm:

In the coming days/weeks I'll be adding additional settlements, locations, and some general culture bits about the places therein, but the foundation of the realm is in place, and characters are more than welcome to start flowing in.

code by nemo

Last edited:
  • Creepy
Status
Not open for further replies.