Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Depends on how crazy my life is at any given moment, but I'm usually online- at least for OOC purposes- at least once a day.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern/Superhero, Dystopian
This is a weird bug, as it only shows up sometimes, and only on desktop. Basically, when I go into PMs and start writing a post longer than a line, the textbox will suddenly get both horizontal and vertical scrollbars and start bouncing up and down as I type in a very frustrating and strobe-like way. I'm not sure if it's just my computer (I did restart my computer and clear my cookies and nothing changed) or if it's a bug with the PMs, but I thought I should bring it to your attention just in case anyone else has experienced this.

This is a weird bug, as it only shows up sometimes, and only on desktop. Basically, when I go into PMs and start writing a post longer than a line, the textbox will suddenly get both horizontal and vertical scrollbars and start bouncing up and down as I type in a very frustrating and strobe-like way. I'm not sure if it's just my computer (I did restart my computer and clear my cookies and nothing changed) or if it's a bug with the PMs, but I thought I should bring it to your attention just in case anyone else has experienced this.

I wasn't sure on what was going on with it too so I also have been experiencing this while I have been typing, heck as I'm typing this now it is currently happening as I do not know if it is a weird bug and I'm on my laptop.

Reactions: noodle
Some people who use the Grammarly plug-in are having this issue as well. If you disable it, the shaking might stop.

• Useful
Reactions: Kitti and noodle
Like Neptune mentioned, there have been some mentions from people that Grammarly is misbehaving with the new software. Do you use Grammarly?

Like Neptune mentioned, there have been some mentions from people that Grammarly is misbehaving with the new software. Do you use Grammarly?
Yes, I do have it enabled on my computer. I disabled it and then re-enabled it, and so far I haven't had another poroblem.

Reactions: neptune and Kitti