3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Cyberpunk, MxM, NSFW
OK, so, This has been happening since the big update. It came out of nowhere, and I don't know how to fix itittit. < the issue.

I'm onobileonobiono
Ugh.
I'm on mobile. I haven't tried it out on my computer, but I don't even know of anyone else is experiencing this issue.
As you can see, if I mess up on a word, and go back to fix it, with backspace, it glitches out, and spams the word.

I don't know why it does it, or how to fix it. I've restarted Mt phone, and cleared site cache, I don't know what else to do.

Help pleaspleasepleasellea
St Op
Help please? :)

Screenshot_20180201-034225.png
Here's a screenshot of a reply I was trying to type out.

Tbh I don't think the site has the ability to futz with a phone's internal system like that? That feels more like it might be a phone issue itself?? Unless it had something to do with the lag? But I dunno how that would effect your OS keyboard.

It only does it here on iwaku. I can type perfectly fine everywhere else. It can't be lag, because it happens whether I have good connection or not.

My phone does that everywhere when a update is coming through and even if one is not because its not the most reliable smartphone but it does what I need it to. Maybe check to see if you need to update the keyboard or check online to see if it's possibly a problem with the phone you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.