Plushie Punch! [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally back online after lightning zapped the modem and killed it.
Wow that sucks. O.O Did the lightning come through your window or something? Or am I confused as to what a modem is...O.O

Handler
tumblr_n87ga49gHe1sk1rjvo1_500.jpg

Sera Fukui
Ethnicity: Asian-American
Hometown/country:
Horace, North Dakota

Personality:
Reliable | Trusting | Loyal | Rarely Courteous | Frank | Selfish

Busby | Peanut Butter | Smooth Surfaces | Black and White Movies | Accessories | Cold | Her Grandparents

Dislikes:
Knitting | Pastel Colors | Tension/Awkward Situations | White Noise | Suggestive Behavior/Innuendos | Sweating | Her parents

Skills: She's quick on her feet and has decent stamina for long distance runs. She can also knit pretty well despite her dislike of it.

History:
Sera was raised in North Dakota amongst her extended family. With her parents absent on business trips, she was raised majorly by her father's parents. Her grandmother would often keep her company and knit as they exchanged conversations. When she was six, her grandfather had fallen ill and both her and her grandmother took to knitting him a plush of his favorite animal: a giraffe. However, he passed away before they could finish the gift. Seeing her granddaughter's heartbreak, her grandmother coaxed Sera to continue knitting the giraffe as a coping method. While it was tedious and painful to continue, eventually Sera finished the plush.

Theme Song:

Plushie
da0c263c676e664edf63a1b108eac4c0.jpg

Busby
Assigned Gender
Male

Personality:
Caring | Nerdy | Organized | Attention to Detail | Nitpicks | High-strung | Snobbish | Obsessive

Sera | Polka-Dot Patterns | Order | Smiles | Hugs

Dislikes:
Extreme Temperatures | Seeing Sera Get Hurt or Stressed | Disarray | General Clutter | Being Tall

Two Special Abilities:
Low Sweep: When he's as tall as Sera, he can bend down and hit his enemy with his thick neck. The attack usually either trips up the enemy or knocks them back a few feet.

Unravel: With great care, Busby can trip up or tangle a foe with loose threads from his body. Typically he can keep his strings tight so that he doesn't unravel himself but, if the enemy is strong enough, he can potentially cause great harm to himself. This only occurs in dire situations and, regardless of how much damage is inflicted on him, Sera has to patch him up after the fight.
Talks

Handler - Plushie Relationship
When Busby came to life, Sera thought it was her grandfather's spirit coming to life in the plush she made for him. But it didn't take long for that assumption to be proved wrong when the giraffe's personality became apparent. After the initial disappointment, Sera started to take a liking to Busby. The two of them butt heads sometimes but most times they enjoy the company and conversation. Sera's selfishness is balanced by Busby's attention of care for his handler. He's always adored her from the moment he first woke up and only wants the best for Sera.

Last edited:
Plushie Handler

render_209___14_2_2015_by_mizumikid-d8hx3az.png

Michelle Dubois

Ethnicity:
French

Hometown/country:
Versailles, France

Personality:
Cool and collected blunt intelligent practical dense introvert

French food ♦ Classical music ♦ Tea and pastries Fencing Gardens filled with clustered flowers Anything French

Dislikes:
Liars ♦ Flying bugsBlood Messy places Loud sounds

Skills:
Sewing FencingAgile Flexible

History:
Raised as a refined young lady, Michelle Dubois is a typical French girl who was the only daughter of an aristocratic family that taught her many things at such a young age. She was the type of girl who would do anything for her parents just to see them happy. She's the perfect daughter doing everything they want, obeying their every command and never dare to talk back.

Due to her parents being an aristocrat, she is usually left alone in the chateau with her plushie, Mr Snuggles. Mr Snuggles was given to her by her parents at age ten. He's the only one who kept her company, who listened to all of her complains and all her unhappiness. He was the only one there for her when she needed someone so when he came to life, she was ecstatic. She talked to him every day, played with him, did everything with him, which her parents found rather odd.

At age fourteen, her parents discovered what Mr Snuggles is and what he can do, resulting for Michelle to be secluded from the world and be caged inside her own home. She didn't really care what would happen to her as long as she has Mr Snuggles by her side.

Theme Song:

Plushie

mr. snuggles.jpg

Name:
Mr Snuggles

Assigned Gender:
Male

Personality:
Overprotective possessive obedient manipulative sweet gentle

Seeing Michelle smile or happy Smell of mint and vanilla Reading books

Dislikes:
Seeing Michelle cry or upset Making a mess out of everything Clumsy people

Two Special Abilities:
Super strength super agile

Talks

Michelle and Mr Snuggles relationship is more like a brother and sister. Mr Snuggles will do anything to see Michelle happy and would kill anyone who harms her.

Last edited:
@UnsafeSpaces
Accepted!
@DANAsaur
Okay, so everything is great accept for the part about her parents sending her to the training facility. All the children got a fake invitation to Sandy Wood Academy, unless they had a parent with ties to the American military/government because that's the only reason they should know it's actually a training facility.

Okay, so everything is great accept for the part about her parents sending her to the training facility. All the children got a fake invitation to Sandy Wood Academy, unless they had a parent with ties to the American military/government because that's the only reason they should know it's actually a training facility.
Oh, so sorry >_< I'll edit it right away

EDIT: Done

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Okay so we have 9 accepted people so far and -- WIPS and then some I dunno's. So I think I'll close the sign ups now, just so it doesn't get too clogged.

@Angelic Fusion
@Phaesaris
@WhoopDau
@Gator
@Crow
@BanaNashi
@Yonsisac

Hey guys, so I just wanted to get the status on your interest/CSs. I'm about to close the sign ups after getting maybe two more people. If you already told me that you are no longer interested and I tagged you, I'm sorry! (It's hard to keep track of who said what! :O)

Okay so we have 9 accepted people so far and -- WIPS and then some I dunno's. So I think I'll close the sign ups now, just so it doesn't get too clogged.

@Angelic Fusion
@Phaesaris
@WhoopDau
@Gator
@Crow
@BanaNashi
@Yonsisac

Hey guys, so I just wanted to get the status on your interest/CSs. I'm about to close the sign ups after getting maybe two more people. If you already told me that you are no longer interested and I tagged you, I'm sorry! (It's hard to keep track of who said what! :O)

Yeah, I'll chage up my plushies abilities but many will stay the same.

Sorry, I am pulling out of the RP.

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Polystical
I am making my now,sorry have been lazy /-\
Im gona make it very simple for now but then will be Making it Much mor detaild ok?

@Polystical
I am making my now,sorry have been lazy /-\
Im gona make it very simple for now but then will be Making it Much mor detaild ok?
Alright, just try and watch your spelling. ^_^ This is an intermediate rp after all. :3

wip! just posted so i dont loose it again! and like i said making it very simple for now but will Clean soon
1f8aaf64c9bf9670ec875a4b616f9fae.jpg

Mark solotov Voichek
Age=15
Gender=Male
Ethnicity=Puerto Rican
Hometown/country=San Juan/Puerto Rico​

Personality=Silent,short temperd,slightly anoying,Friendly,Caring,Posetive
Likes=Talking spanish,the heat,Coconuts
Dislikes=The cold,Meat,silence,Loosing Branchy
Skills=Very Good chess player,aswell good at drawing

History:(WIP)
Bracchidos_1.jpg

{Name}
Branchy The Boxing Lizard!
{Assigned Gender}
Male
{Personality}
Brave as a Lion
Loyal as a Dog
Smart as a Dolphine
Anoying as a Mosquito

Clingy Like a leach
Selfish as a Cuckoo
{Likes}
The heat
Punshing stuff
Being energetic Playing with others

{Dislikes}
Mark being with Other dolls
Being Ignored
Going Apex

{Two Special Abilities}
Boxer Branchy!
Branchy,s Body is naturraly Though! Especially the green areas were its hard as Rock! In short and Not complex Branchy is Fit for Punching and headbutting people!

Apex=Git Gud
Branchy is slightly not good with temper and once he Snaps or Mark Orders him to change,he Gose in this "Apex" Like state,makes him faster stronger and Overral changes his apperance to a More menacing one,wen in apex state he only whants to fight and WONT listen To anybody,till he calms down or ome one squizes His tail and would "shut down"but in short Branchy is abble to go SUPER SAYAN!
monster-hunter-monster-plush-takerihazeru-brachydios-411693.1.jpg

{Talks}
Branchy is abble to talk but in short Incompleat sentences like
"Branchy...Hungry..."
Or
"Branchy...Smash...DOLL!"

Do they like each other now that the Plushie is sentient? How well does the Plushie listen to the Handler?

Last edited by a moderator:
*lose *tempered *annoying *positive *as well
Hope that helped! c: Instead of being annoying... :c
Thanks and its ok....not the first time i ever get corrected,sorry just in a rush trying to make it quick but will make sure grammar will be Correct

Reactions: Rilette
I'm still hear and interested! In fact I want to make a whole set (4) of characters!

I'm just a bit busy right now. I just got off of work, and have to work all day tomorrow but on monday i can get them all up and done for sure, till then i'll keep slowly adding on. I'm super sorry for the delay.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Handle
Anime Image:
278064468865898588_11fdcf1e_c.jpg

First Name: Chester
Last Name: Dotz
Ethnicity:European/Japanese
Hometown/country:Classified
Personality:
Boylitta (girly boy)
Happy go lucky
Needy
Kind
Easily hurt (emotionally)
Sugar/sweet addict
Candy
Cute things
Bunnys
Bears
Sake
Tobachery
(Take those last two literally)
Dislikes:
Being told no
Being ignored
Not being the center of attention
Getting punished
Skills:
Screaming
Judo
Being cute

History:
Chester was born after two rich households one Japanese one European had joined there heads in marriage. He grew up as a pampered rich and spoiled boy, he got his way before anyone else.
Life was good for him until he turned ten and found a beat up teddy bear in the alley his dad told him to leave it but he took it anyway. One night his bear came to life, his bear convinced him to so naughty things at the age of 10 he drank and read perverted manga.

Eventually Chester started getting in trouble for his behavior and blamed his bear for it. He took control of his bear and proved who was boss. After that him and his bear did everything together, including drinking every once in a while or eating cake. It was a shock when his dad told him about this school, Chester decided to try it. He was sent away with his bear some clothes and a golden debt card.
Theme Song: (ill find one)
Plushie
Anime or real image of stuffed toy:
Deady.png

Name: Deady the Teddy
Assigned Gender: Male
Personality:
Troublemaker
Dark
Corruptive
Funny
Deceptive
Protective
The smell of cake
Getting Chester into trouble
Reading
Dislikes:
Getting ditched
When Chester gets mad
Chester's dad
His old owner
Two Special Abilities:
The power of deception. (He can set traps and trick almost anyone)
Controlling his and Chester's shadows
Talks/Silent: Talks
Handler -
Deady only listens to Chester cause Chester saved him. Although he loves playing pranks and getting Chester into trouble. He doesn't listen we'll, unless its really important. Despite always messing with Chester he would never let real harm come to the boy. In a battle he will obey Chester unless he truly beloved he has a better plan.

@ViceandVersa
Okay so here's what I need you to do with your CS;

First, the personalities don't balance out and sugar/sweet addict is not a very descriptive trait. You can say that he is hyperactive or energetic etc.

Second, I don't do the whole 'classified location/information' thing. Other GMs allow it, but I don't.

Third, histories need to be ten sentences minimum.

Fourth, the special ability of deceiving almost anyone is too subjective. Please change it to something else. Also the ability of controlling his and Chester's shadows needs to be explained. Are you saying that the plushie has shadow manipulation as an ability? If so you need to elaborate.

Fifth, and this is more of an aesthetic issue, but please, please, please separate the sections of your CS. When it's all bunched up like that it's hard for me to read and it makes me worry about how you're going to post.

Reactions: Kitsune
@UnsafeSpaces
I keep forgetting to tag you. xD (See post above).

Status
Not open for further replies.