Plushie Punch! [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean i dint post??????
I did i swear!
and No im not

@Yonsisac
You did not post a character sheet. I am not going to go through five pages and quote all of your own posts for you. Go through them yourself and see that you did not post a character sheet.

I alredy did and it seems i dint post it
OMFG i need to make it again
is it ok if i could post tomorrow

Can I join this?

My fellow roleplayer(s),

After an unexpected turn of events, I am unable to continue roleplaying at this time. I do not wish to go into detail about it, and I regret to say that it is not something I can avoid. I really did have wonderful plans for this roleplay, and I had every intention of staying active and putting my full participation into it. In fact, I was absolutely excited for every roleplay that I created/participated in. However, reality is that not everything can always go as planned, and that is my current situation. I do not know when I will return, but it will be a long time. More than just a few weeks. I am truly sorry for causing any of you inconvenience, as that is not my intention. I hope you can understand, and I wish all of you the best of luck in your creative endeavors. If this little letter of mine seems a bit impersonal, it is because I am having to make the announcement in many different places--both to individuals and to groups. For those participating in a roleplay of my own creation, I apologize for letting you down as GM. If anyone wishes to take the idea and create their own little world out of it, I give you full permission. For those I am simply participating with, I apologize for letting you down as a roleplayer, especially if the roleplay was gaining ground that it might now lose. Please accept my apologies, and I hope to see you all again at some point.

Sincerely,
Kim

My fellow roleplayer(s),

After an unexpected turn of events, I am unable to continue roleplaying at this time. I do not wish to go into detail about it, and I regret to say that it is not something I can avoid. I really did have wonderful plans for this roleplay, and I had every intention of staying active and putting my full participation into it. In fact, I was absolutely excited for every roleplay that I created/participated in. However, reality is that not everything can always go as planned, and that is my current situation. I do not know when I will return, but it will be a long time. More than just a few weeks. I am truly sorry for causing any of you inconvenience, as that is not my intention. I hope you can understand, and I wish all of you the best of luck in your creative endeavors. If this little letter of mine seems a bit impersonal, it is because I am having to make the announcement in many different places--both to individuals and to groups. For those participating in a roleplay of my own creation, I apologize for letting you down as GM. If anyone wishes to take the idea and create their own little world out of it, I give you full permission. For those I am simply participating with, I apologize for letting you down as a roleplayer, especially if the roleplay was gaining ground that it might now lose. Please accept my apologies, and I hope to see you all again at some point.

Sincerely,
Kim
That's okay and don't be sorry! Real life is much more important that roleplaying! I hope everything goes well for you! And I hope to see you again soon!

I'm *assuming* it's not too late. >.<

Handler
b7e8c63c1d2d56db20a7f951c2769569.jpg

Ailis Devlin
Female
Ethnicity: Irish
Hometown/country: Newtownards, Northern Ireland

Accepting:) -- Optimistic:) -- Gentle:) -- Unpredictable:)
Picky:( -- Lazy:( -- Forgetful:( -- Envious:(

Likes: The smell of onions, styling hair, being outside, hiding other people's things
Dislikes: Weather, local chocolate, sports, being outdone, beer, sharing

Skills: Her speed/evasion is pretty impressive. She also has some pretty nice teeth she can use...

History: Ailis actually tried a beer once. It tasted nasty and she ended up puking for days, learning she was allergic to alcohol. Her parents pretty much booted her from Ireland "for her own good" at age 6. They came to visit every now and again until they were scared away by her 'new boyfriend' at 10 -- a stuffed animal that could apparently hear them, and respond (though he never seemed to do so in front of Ailis). She stopped getting visits, and soon her only company was her family friends in the US, who had a daughter about her age that she could play with. Soon, that daughter went into a coma, and Ailis did what she could to find other friends. She learned how to mesh with the other kids, she grew mentally strong, and she adopted American culture pretty thoroughly by age 11. She decided she didn't care for her parents, though, and lost her familial bond in favor of playing with kids her age. On Ailis's twelfth birthday, her fox finally revealed to her what he could do on accident when she was tossing him into the air and wasn't able to catch him once. He still pretends she doesn't know he is alive. She ended up having a difficult first few days when she was sent to be with the other kids at the academy... due to the mild trauma, her mind has blocked out most of what transpired when she arrived.

Plushie
sleeping_fox_by_poolvos-d6ffkea.jpg

Sion-Sion
Male

Quiet:) -- Charming:) -- Genius:)
Reclusive:( -- Violent:( -- Scheming:(

Dislikes: Attention, sand, Lt. Scott, people trying to feed him

Two Special Abilities: He was waterproofed and fireproofed. He has a tight-woven hidden layer of threads under the visible chunky threads, which serves as armor.
Mostly silent, but capable of speech

Handler - Plushie Relationship

Ailis quite adores Sion-Sion and tends to fawn over him... a lot. Though he is possessive of her, he easily gets irritated by her, and will almost never obey any order she gives him.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kitsune
@Rilette
No it's not too late to join! Okay so I only have two issues with your CS. One; I don't quite understand the last part of her bio about how she has trouble remembering things.
Also the special ability about his size doesn't count as an ability. You might want to consider an offensive ability though because there will be sparring. Anyway after changing/explaining those things, you'll be accepted.

Will post my CS once I'm better from my fever and got a proper internet connection. So sorry for the delay >_<

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Will post my CS once I'm better from my fever and got a proper internet connection. So sorry for the delay >_<
It's coolio! We're starting tomorrow, but you'll still have plenty of time to post your CS because we'll be in the introduction post period. :3

@Polystical I think I got it... did I get it?
Well technically the waterproofed and fireproofed thing counts as two abilities, but I'll allow it because they're offense. You're accepted. We'll be starting tomorrow!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Here's the IC my plushies! I can't post right now, but I will when I return this evening!

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/plushie-punch.115977/

@Doc_Halladay
@Kitsune
@Dreamer
@Rilette
@Silver
@DANAsaur -- I'll have my phone on me, so when you're done with your CS (if you get it done today) you can just tag me and I'll check and approve it by mobile.
@Justaddnutts -- I'll have my phone on me, so when you're done with your CS (if you get it done today) you can just tag me and I'll check and approve it by mobile.

Can't post my CS due to crappy internet and using my mobile phone. Can you guys wait for my CS? I mean you guys can go with the introductions and stuff but please not so fast. I really really really want to join this

Can't post my CS due to crappy internet and using my mobile phone. Can you guys wait for my CS? I mean you guys can go with the introductions and stuff but please not so fast. I really really really want to join this
Don't worry! We won't ditch you :)

• Thank You
Reactions: DANAsaur
Finally back online after lightning zapped the modem and killed it.

@Polystical

I'll be posting my CS later today! I'm sorry, summer classes just started last week and I've been busy with that on top of apartment searching.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.