Plushie Punch! [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kitsune
Accepted although I doubt this'll ever take off. xD

I'm still very interested!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I'm still way interested!

Please don't let it die before it gets started!

giphy.gif

Okay well I'm trying to get a banner made, but I don't think any of the shops are active and I'm shit at making anything graphic art related. -.- So I guess I'll post on role play advertising and try to make this thread more aesthetically pleasing.

I'm still taking interest.

Are you planning to make a character after any time soon?

I've got some parts here and there I'm planning, but it's partially done.

Well I'm still interested if it is still ok to join in. I'll be fixing my character bio for now... Will be posting it soon for your approval.

• Love
@Polystical

Handler

537plj.jpg

[Name]
Yurah Vulrk
[Age] 15
[Gender] Female
Ethnicity: half asian half european
Hometown/country: London but grew up in Japan due to her father's job.

Personality: She has a quiet facade, passive and very timid but can stand for herself if she has to. Loves to read books and collect stuffed toys/ animals. Enjoys discovering new things and keeps a positive outlook in life. She usually deny and is passive of her feelings leading to misunderstanding and negative thoughts.

Likes: her stuffed animals, cooking, books, sweets, adventure
Dislikes: sour things, hard sofas and beds
Skills: cooking, drawing,

History:
She has a teacher for a mother and a young hard working business man for a father. Her mother died giving birth to her making her father a single parent raising her. (
His father is 24 while her mother is 27 by the time she was born) At the age of 8 she was usually left at home and started helping with housework. His father came home one day finding his daughter playing with her favorite stuffed fish which was... moving. Baffled her father inspected the toy finding no batteries or any mechanics. He taught the toy was possessed but was assured by his daughter that King Mao is nice and that he is only misunderstood.

At the age of 15 King Mao went on a rampage attacking a bunch of molesters on the train home. Good thing there wasn't a lot of passenger but due to the accident and a video being leaked out she got a mail being admitted to a prestigious school.

Theme Song:

Plushie
261zsjn.jpg

[Name] King Mao / Stingray
(
even though it is a hammer head)

[Assigned Gender] Male

Personality: bossy, likes to nibble on stuff especially Yurah's hands and thumb, growls a lot, noisy, protective, rough, sulks when ignored by Yurah, gets angry easily, your very own hand held - palm size pain in the arse

Likes: floating on water, baths, rubbing and petting, warmth, nibbling
Dislikes: getting soaked, being hanged to dry, squishing his head in the middle to make his eyes look forward.

Two Special Abilities:
Leathera - which is the process of the fiber in his teeth changing chemically to a vulcanized fiber creating tough sharp teeth ready for shredding and biting.
Crunch - is the power in his jaws to chomp down and break through walls and other barriers by taking a big bite of them.

Talks/Silent: does hiss, growl and mreow like a cat count?

Handler - Plushie Relationship
Yurah got King Mao as a gift from her father on her sixth (6) birthday on the day they went to a oceanarium. She beg her father to get him calling it a stingray even though she fully know it is a hammer head. King Mao is usually seen sitting on Yurah's shoulder hiding in the mass of hair like a pirate's parrot. He usually hiss and growl like a cat for and enjoys nibbling leisurely on his puppeteer's hand whenever she hold him. Protective and bossy is the very definition of King Mao and he will not hesitate take a big chunk off you if you do hurt his master.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BanaNashi
Um, aside from the animated stuffed animals, no one has superpowers. The fact that the stuffed animals came to life was just an odd magical occurrence that happened for everyone, but no one gained any powers.

@Polystical

Ohh sorry about that, well her ability is just making stuffed animals move nothing more. Sorry if my writing is misleading. If I do need to change some things please do tell.

@Polystical

Ohh sorry about that, well her ability is just making stuffed animals move nothing more. Sorry if my writing is misleading. If I do need to change some things please do tell.
What I'm saying is that handlers do not have magical abilities at all.

@Polystical

Changed it up. Please do point out if it needs more changes.
Okay so you have quite a few errors in your entire cs. This is an intermediate roleplay, so if your cs isn't up to par, I can't really accept you.

However you still have a chance to properly edit your cs, but please clarify these inaccuracies;

How doe King Mao move on land?
You refer to the handler with her and his, is the handler male or female?
You need more sentences in your history. History sections need to be at least ten sentences.
The personality for both the handler and plushies are a bit confusing and the positives don't balanced the negatives.
Please keep in mind that the beginning of sentences need to be capitalized. If you need a reference please refer to the CSs of other players.

Gator, it's time. You ready yet?

I guess I'll have to place a WIP here.

Handler
1L0BwxE.png

Eri, Kousaka
Ethnicity: Japanese
Hometown/country: Japan

Personality: List at least six. Even out bad traits with good
Skills:

History: At least ten sentences
Theme Song: Optional

Plushie
u0hRPII.png

Pingaskorata
Male

Personality: List at least six. Even out bad traits with good
Two Special Abilities:
Talks/Silent​

@Polystical. I don't think I should join, because I'm going on a month long trip soon, but I can totes make a banner for you!

@Polystical. I don't think I should join, because I'm going on a month long trip soon, but I can totes make a banner for you!
That would be great, thanks! (Sorry for the late response!)

Status
Not open for further replies.