Plushie Punch! [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still interested! I just need to get my hands on a computer to make a good bio.. @_@ Hopefully I'll have something by tonight!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Crow, my comrade... Did you decide to participate or will you drop out? If you're in, then I'm in and will roll out my characters as well.

@Crow, my comrade... Did you decide to participate or will you drop out? If you're in, then I'm in and will roll out my characters as well.

Well, I still have plans to partake.

If you do join, when the RP starts will you only interact with Crow?

I will interact with everyone, but Crow's character and my character will know each other personally from before coming to the academy.

However, if you wish for me to interact in another manner, I can fit that role as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will interact with everyone, but Crow's character and my character will know each other personally from before coming to the academy.

However, if you wish for me to interact in another manner, I can fit that role as well.
It's not an academy it's a training facility. And I only asked because it seemed like you only wanted to join because they were joining and I wanted to make sure you were even interested in the rest of the roleplay or the concept at least. ^^

@Doc_Halladay
Accepted, I look forward to witnessing Leelo's elevated speech. :D He might get along with Mr. Classy, but then again Mr. Classy's kind of stuck up. xD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Gator and I are still planning our characters... together. We already have a rough idea.

@Angelic Fusion
Okay, so the only problem I have with your cs is that the skills for the plushie remained the same as the skills that you had for the plushie that I rejected, so the skills don't seem to apply to the one you have now.

Also the line in Nataliya's bio about her being 'random' has got me a little worried because she doesn't seem to be perpetuating the 'random quirky girl' trope but if that's how you plan on playing her, I hope you'll reconsider because characters like that often become Special Snowflakes and Mary Sues.

• Thank You
@Angelic Fusion
Okay, so the only problem I have with your cs is that the skills for the plushie remained the same as the skills that you had for the plushie that I rejected, so the skills don't seem to apply to the one you have now.

Also the line in Nataliya's bio about her being 'random' has got me a little worried because she doesn't seem to be perpetuating the 'random quirky girl' trope but if that's how you plan on playing her, I hope you'll reconsider because characters like that often become Special Snowflakes and Mary Sues.
@Angelic Fusion

I'll update it when I have a chance.

Uwaa, I'm stuck on a bio >.<

I'm shooting for that spoiled brat kind of child, but there's already a character who had famous/rich parents and I don't want to do the same kind of thing...;~;

I'm going to have to drop out for the time being. @_@ I really love the idea, but I haven't had the time to do any substantial work on a character. ><

Maybe if you'll be accepting people later on, I'll try joining again, cuz this does sound like a lot of fun.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Uwaa, I'm stuck on a bio >.<

I'm shooting for that spoiled brat kind of child, but there's already a character who had famous/rich parents and I don't want to do the same kind of thing...;~;
Well, more than one character can have rich/famous parents. ^^ You could also do the whole 'they didn't have much but they gave him/her everything' type of parents.

• Thank You
H A N D L E R

tumblr_mjlh3nxdnt1rdv6hvo1_500.png

Charles Xavier King
Twelve
Male

Ethnicity:
Irish
Hometown/country:
Dublin, Ireland

Personality:
Sensitive | Clingy | Rebellious | Carefree | Hard-Working | Cooperative
+ Cuddling
+ Nature
+ Friendship
+ Books
+ Costumes
+ Presents

Dislikes:
x Not getting what he wants
x Rosea getting hurt
x People leaving him
x Arguments
x Socks
x (the) Cold
x Getting yelled at

Skills:
○ Acting
○ Stealth
○ Mathematics

History:
Despite his personality and his name, Charles did not come from a wealthy family. Born and raised in Dublin, Ireland, the young boy was an only child of two, wonderful adults. While his parents would always struggle to make ends meet, they would always make a way to give Charles everything that he would desire. Of course, it wouldn't be brand new all the time, but, when they could, his parents would purchase him brand new toys, or clothes, or whatever the twelve year old desired. When the boy was at the age of six, he had received Rosea the Penguin, who he fell in love with at first sight.

With his passionate, undying love, he always had Rosea in his arms. He played with Rosea, ate with Rosea, slept with Rosea, and even took her to school. Some kids would laugh at him, but he never cared about their teasing or hurtful remarks. All he cared about was Rosea. During this time, he would still gain other things from his parents', but Rosea was his number one favorite. As the years passed by, one would believe that he would grow bored of his stuffed penguin, but he proved those beliefs wrong. At the age of ten, something...peculiar occurred. He had been talking to Rosea like he usually does, yet, this time, the pink artic animal reacted. Freaked out beyond belief, he confided in his parents, who assured him that it was all in his head. To prove it to them, he showed them. Seeing the event with their own eyes, they believed him.

Two years had gone by and, at this point, Charles was used to seeing Rosea's reactions. He assumed that Rosea was a special kind of stuffed animal. That was until he heard about the new school that was located in Alaska. It was specifically made for kids like him with special plushies. His parents also heard about the school and didn't hesitate in sending him. Now, here he was, attending a new school. All the way in freaking Alaska.
Theme Song:

P L U S H I E

41f4iFfQB9L._SY300_.jpg

Rosea
Female

Personality:
Possessive │ Friendly │ Protective │ Short-Tempered │ Understanding │ Defiant
+ Walks
+ (the) Cold
+ Cuddling (with Charles, no one else)
+ Fighting
+ Food
+ Playing

Dislikes:
x Charles getting hurt
x Being restricted
x Being underestimated
x Losing
x Charles cuddling other people
x Fear
x Work

Two Special Abilities:
• Rosea is able to create snow. For example, snowballs. She is also able to give herself her own personal cloud of flurries.
• She is a very avid and skilled swimmer. She can hold her breath for 3 minutes underwater.

Silent

Handler & Plushie Relationship
As said before, Charles received Rosea at the age of six. Before the penguin came to life, he had loved her dearly. Now that she is alive, his love has only grown and seems to continue, surprisingly. Rosea is the same way about Charles, so the feeling is mutual. With both of them being stubborn, they tend to butt heads a lot and argue with one another. Although, most of the time, Rosea would listen to Charles and abide to his commands and rules.
@Polystical I believe that I have successfully finished my CS, finally~ ^^ And thank you for the idea for the bio!

Status
Not open for further replies.