PLOTTING AS WELL. American Horror Story, Coven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about a person, who is just a regular human that was given an Athame that can kill witches and absorb their powers. So they're on a hunt now to gain powers for their own evil doings?
Great Idea! Thanks!

I like the idea of the absorb the witch'es power, how about a demon is hunting people in the neighborhood, he absorbs people's souls by murdering them in their sleep, or when they are awake, such as Freddy Krueger's power(s)?

Reactions: Sav
I can't wait! This is such a good idea :D

Sigh. I dunno why I'm having a hard time getting the sign ups open. >_< Working on it some now, gr.

Maybe I will include the original characters, just have a different supreme reigning. Queenie and Zoe will be council members and Kyle would still be the help, but the existence of witches will still be a secret. Fiona's daughter will be acting as a headmistress at another school and there will be a new voodoo queen--King rather.

Sound good?

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
Maybe I will include the original characters, just have a different supreme reigning. Queenie and Zoe will be council members and Kyle would still be the help, but the existence of witches will still be a secret. Fiona's daughter will be acting as a headmistress at another school and there will be a new voodoo queen--King rather.

Sound good?
Why not have Queenie become Voodoo Queen? If Fiona is dead, who/what killed her? Cancer?

• Love
Why not have Queenie become Voodoo Queen? If Fiona is dead, who/what killed her? Cancer?
Cancer killed her, yup. Just like in the series.

I don't want Queenie to become the voodoo queen because there'd eventually be conflict with them, and Queenie since the series finale was officially on their side. Marie, the old Queen is dead/in hell with Delphine.

Marie's people all were killed by Hank, Queenie and Marie were the only ones to survive so Marie wouldn't have a heir in place. Hence the new Voodoo king on the block.

The voodoo king might need an heir--eventually, so I'm sure you'd guys could have fun with that. xD

Almost done with sign-ups!!

Should I create staff openings? They'd only serve as the help. :P A cook, a maid and a grounds keeper? Kyle would be the Butler.

Sure! I like occupations!

Lol, nearly forgot to include the character sheets. xD

Thank you! I will do it right away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.