• Love you April

• YES A MILLION TIMES YES, YOURE A UNICORN WHY WOULDNT I

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

April

Original poster
Heyyyyy guys! So I have these plot ideas >.< please take a look and if any interest you! just shoot me a PM. I'm willing to do each one more than once!
Right~~~ Rules!
-No Oneliners PLEASEEEE
-actually that's it. I'm easy ^-^

Take me to church~MxF (Open)
This plot takes place in an alternate universe where being gay or lesbian is normal, and our characters are straight and struggling through it. Plot can be developed more later! This one is reallllllllyyyyyyy open ended.

The Perfect Girl~MxF (Open)
Your character is a huge playboy, looking to find the perfect partner. He tries 'training' girls to have the perfect disposition, (casually signing them up for cooking classes, rewarding good behavior sneakily, and punishing bad, etc) but every girl storms out because of one thing or another he tried to change. He went into a slump, and became a regular customer at a hostess shop, just playing with women, pointing out flaws, and perfections.
My character is a young poor girl who never had time for men. She lives on her own, cooks her own meals, tidies up, everything, with no help whatsoever. She was fired from her desk job due to a small mistake, and not finding any work, resorts to taking up a position in the hostess shop's kitchen.
The two meet in an incident at the shop, and your character thinks she is clumsy and stupid (although she is quite the opposite) but decides that since her personality is likely one sided, she would be perfect to turn into his perfect girl friend. And drama and hilarity ensues.

The Unwanted~ MxF FxF (Open, and I reallllllly want to do this one~)
The unwanted princess (from here on out my char) lives in the small tower on the edge of the castle garden. She occasionally is allowed to come out and roam the gardens, but in order to keep her from the public, she is generally kept in the tower. Now 16 she has begun to rebel, breaking out of the tower often, and once manages to break into a ball where she has a conversation with your character, a noble of some kind (maybe a legit prince or princess??) and they speak shortly before the guards catch up with her and she makes an exit into the garden, running back towards the tower.

Animes~
Romeo x Juilet (<3<3<3<3)
Angel Beats!
Say I Love You
Ouran
Peach Girl
Para Kiss
Soul Eater

Mangas~
Ao Haru Ride
Vampire Knight
Orange
Strobe Edge
Skip Beat!
Chibi Vampire (Karin)
Reimei no Arcana

Harry Potter~
Draco x OC*
Slytherin x Hufflepuff

Pairings I just thought of >.<~ * mean that's the person I'd like to play
Older Sibling x Younger Sibling* (any pairing)
Coach x Athlete* (any pairing)
Fashion designer x Model* (any pairing)
Devil/Demon x Angel*
Movie lover x Book Lover*
Hairstylist x Someone with crazy hair*

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm extremely interested in the perfect girl idea.

I know it's late, so probably won't get a reply until tomorrow... but the Unwanted idea actually sounds really good.

Edit: On second thought, seeing your resume, we both tend to play submissive females, haha. Dunno if that'd work really well.

Angel Beats. THE FEELS!!!

But yea, The Unwanted seems pretty cool. I think Nenatalev would be a very amusing princess.

I'd love to do the Say I Love You one

I'm extremely interested in the Unwanted rp.

I'm interested in doing Demon/Angel, maybe we can combine with Romeo & Juliet and make it a twisted version of that classic play?

I'm interested in doing Demon/Angel, maybe we can combine with Romeo & Juliet and make it a twisted version of that classic play?
That's sound really cool! Could you send me a PM and we can talk about it!

I'd be totally down for a Soul Eater rp if you're up for it.

I am interested Miss Unicorn...Lady? @April

*Gets Cat Like Typing Comfermed For No Good Reason*

"DANGIT!"

Status
Not open for further replies.