Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
Hello Iwaku!

I've recently got back my muse, and thoughts of a few scenarios as well as just cute pairings or interesting plot elements I think would make fun rps in my spare time. I'll post a little about my writing style and expectations and then go right into the heart of things. Please sit back and peruse at your leisure and feel free to ask questions!

I admit to being an overall slow poster, with sometimes up to a month going without IC replies due to stuff happening in my life. I am however login in daily for OOC discussion unless unforeseen circumstances, so always feel free to talk to me or poke me when necessary. I'll respond as soon as I can - do not push me to post, though, I'm doing the best I can to give you a decent response, after all! Secondly, I write in third person, past tense and usually write at least three good paragraphs worth of content. I always do my best to give 'plot hooks' to help you with your next post and am happy to use NPCs and SOMETIMES doubling if the plot makes sense with that. Finally, all genders and all pairings are usually played with me, though I've more experience with the male and MxM pairings despite actually being female - don't ask, the internet is weird that way!

Now, I really hope you read all this, because it was pretty important, but since I can't make sure I'll just go ahead and give you what you're here for:
  • Notice: All of these could actually be pretty unromantic, but can be arranged to have romance depending on the characters' interaction and how the plot flows. Just don't expect because A and B are the main characters that they will automatically get involved!

Plot A - (Medieval Fantasy, NPCs and/or Doubling) - The Demon King's Resurrection: The kingdom is in turmoil! Soon after A's defeat of the Demon King, the valiant hero has been struck with a sinister disease; skin turning black and eyes slowly turning garnet red, the once sunny disposition of the greatest warrior in the realm has been steadily grown more and more violent as time passed. Desperate, the Royal Family ordered A into house arrest, to be guarded, contained and cared for by B - A's twin. B is to stay with A at all time, reporting changes and A's status to the city guard's captain, C, to keep the King updated. Meanwhile, C is to cooperate with D, the kingdom's most promising magician, in order to find the source of A's illness in order to eradicate it. Time, however, is of the essence, and more may be at stake than merely A's life...

Plot B - (Biopunk/Futuristic, NPCs) - This Face of Mine: A is in trouble - they're to be arrested in short order for heinous crimes committed all over the country, caught on cameras and via many surviving witnesses. The problem? A swears they didn't do it, and only B, a low ranked cop, believe them. In order to prove A's innocence, B will have to go a little bit outside he law, and rely on faith and luck quite a deal to make it through for A's only one of many with identical faces, all on the run and all suspects. Worse still, A's memory may be actually faulty - some things just don't seem to add up...

Plot C - (Fairytale) - A is distraught - they just learned that they were not originally an only child, their older sibling having disappeared shortly after birth while visiting the enchanted forest of Fran. Now a young adult, A's parent told them the truth, along with what they could remember of the incident. Having always wanted a sibling despite a complicated birth preventing further children, A is determined to find B... who is now living in the world of fairies as a Changeling and is not at all interested into the woes of mortals. Will A find B, and will B be convinced to come back home?
  • Please know I will only do smut with Red Star members, and that even then some boundaries will have to be set and discussed.

Light and Fluffy:

Delinquent x New Kid
    Single Parent x Nurse
    AI x Terminally Ill Patient (Think VRMMORPGs here) (Can also be dark and disturbing depending on plot)
    Cop x Bully (Caution, AGE DIFFERENCE! Bully must still be at least 18 though!)
    Janitor x Secretary
    Barrista x Stressed College Student

Dark and Disturbing:

Experiment x Scientist
    Imaginary Friend x Creator's Love Interest
    Cop x Hooker
    Demon x Serial Killer OR Psychopath/Sociopath
    Angel x Nun
    Prisoner x Guard

That's all for now, please let me know if you're interested, either here or via PMs!

I have a few ideas that may match up to your word bank.

I'd love to chat and plot if you're still looking :)

Reactions: Gossip