Plots, Pairings, and Fandoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natsume

Original poster
Hey, Natsume here ^.^ So I just joined and this seems like a pretty cool site. Anyhow, so I'm looking for a romance 1x1 partner.

before going further

You must have good grammar and spelling! Making a few mistakes is totally cool; just make sure I understand what you're saying.
Do tell me if you're not going to continue.
☆ Reply at least a few times a week.
I will not do anything related to the following: furries, yaoi/yuri, smut
Be a friendly person! Like, crack jokes if you want and stuff. It's really boring if we're just into the RP and not into each other (as friends).

pairings
  • Tattoo artist/florist
  • Shy/Outgoing
  • Assassin/Target
  • Boss/Employee
  • Waitress/Customer
  • Bodyguard/Heir of a rich family
  • Celebrity/Normal person
  • Celebrity/Stylist or makeup artist
plots
Welcome to New York

It's a new soundtrack
I could dance to this beat, beat
Forevermore
The lights are so bright
But they never blind me, me
Welcome to New York
It's been waiting for you

This doesn't even have to be set in New York. Anywhere works. Muse A goes to a new city for any reason. They are overwhelmed by the new environment. Muse B who has lived there since they could walk, decides to offer Muse A their help in figuring out this new place.

Angel With a Shotgun

I'm an angel with a shotgun
Fighting til' the war's won
And I don't care if heaven
Won't take me back

Muse A is an angel. Angels are assigned to watch over humans, recording how many sins and good deeds they have done. Muse A has been doing this since the beginning of time, and the guilt of ignoring so many people as they suffered is getting to them. This time, they are assigned to Muse B, a happy person who lives life to the fullest. One day, Muse A realizes that Muse B is about to be killed by a drunk driver. Unwilling to let their beautiful life come to an end, Muse A changes what was supposed to happen, making it so that the drunk driver never came upon that road. This leads them to be kicked out of heaven, basically turned into a human, and sent to Earth. Upon reaching there, they go to the only living person they know: Muse B.

fandoms
(note: All will be Canon/OC)​
  • Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club
  • Kuroshitsuji
  • Kuroko no Basuke
  • Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
  • Shingeki no Kyojin
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Death Note
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe
Alright, that's it ^.^ Sorry for the random bursts of colors and the crappy BB Code. Lemme know if you're interested! Also: I AM OPEN TO NEW SUGGESTIONS! I cannot stress this enough, if you have a plot please please please let me know!

I like the Angle with a Shotgun, I loved the song. So guess I like this and plus I love playing Angels :D

If you'd like I'd love to play the tattoo artist (tattoo/florist) or the celebrity (celeb/stylist or makeup), I also really like Free! and have recently finished Nozaki-kun.

So let me know! :D

I would love to try a Shingeki no Kyojin, shy/outgoing, or bodyguard/heir roleplay with you ^_^

Can you play Levi or Light for me? I'm willing to play whomever you like as well from either anime.

I like the welcome to New York both Muse A & B and the Angel with a Shotgun Muse B.

Status
Not open for further replies.