2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy and Modern, or somewhere in between.
tumblr_mwwh9w2vJf1s6294bo1_400.gif

=============================================================
Hiya, Iwaku!
=============================================================
Before I go into detail about the plot ideas I have, allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Kitt, and I'm new to the site.
I have two-going on-three years of roleplaying experience, so I guess I'm pretty decent.
I prefer playing female characters, but can write male sideliners if needed.
When it comes to my ability to write, I typically write 2 to 3 paragraphs. If you give me dialogue or something to respond to, expect at least 4.
When looking for a partner, I expect them to have at least a middle grade knowledge of grammar and spelling.

Just a heads up: These are not "romance" roleplays. I know that a lot of people are absolutely obsessed with that concept in one on ones, but plot comes first. That doesn't mean I'm against romance; we can discuss it, but it won't be the main focus of the story. That being said..

If you have problems doing:
Character Death
Anime Physics
Graphic Violence
Torture
Language (Explicit)

Then some of the ideas may not work for you.

Here are said ideas. As stated in the title, I'm open to any suggestions you have!

IDEAS

Title:
Murderworld: Take Two
Genre:
Supernatural, Horror (?)
Era:
Modern
Brief Synopsis:
An empty train was boarded by 5 different people, ranging from small children to middle aged adults, in the city of Endicott. The twilight in which they travel obscures what happens next; their lives are forcefully taken away from them, one by one. Death has created a game, and he needs players.

In this "game," each contestant will battle to the death, either in a brute or cunning fashion. The winner receives a chance to live again, as if nothing had ever happened.

Details:
I will control all NPCs and, obviously, Death. The number of characters that you make will determine the number of characters I make.

Title:
N/A (Haven't thought of one yet.)
Genre:
Fantasy, Magical Girl
Era:
Sometime in the distant future
Brief Synopsis:
Imagine a world in which citizens were protected by real life superheroes; the MPED, or Magical Population Enforcement Division, are just that in the country of Daton. These children, ranging from the ages 12 to 18, protect the civilians. In full blown costumes with creative and colorful magical abilities, this special division of law enforcement prances around the larger cities of Daton with a gleeful smile on their face. They defend Daton from regular criminals, but monsters that plague the streets at night, called the Setho. But, the truth of their existence isn't nearly as sunny as it sounds.

Viewed as lower than dirt and only meant to serve the regular population, Daton citizens and officials hardly acknowledge the MPED. Their life expectancy, after enlisting at the age of 12 (when most children discover their natural born abilities), is around 20 years of age. Most of them do not want to serve; they wish to live normal lives. But, the laws that they protect require that they "enlist" in the MPED. There, they are monitored by the regular population and treated like animals.

When a much larger threat than the pocketbook snatcher on 42nd​ Street makes itself known, these magical children may make a decision; protect the people who they have served, like slaves, for their entire life…or break free, and watch their oppressors burn.

Details:
Again, I control all NPCs. This includes, but is not limited to, government officials, civilians, etc. Please make at least one magical character. Guys are not off limits here, they can just transform into poofy pink dresses or something. A maximum of 3 characters is permitted.

Title:
N/A (Haven't thought of it, either.)
Genre:
Fantasy, Steampunk (Sci-fi)
Era:
Sometime in the distant future.
Brief Synopsis:
Welcome to the famous country of Arait, notable for its abundant magical population. While the powers intoned in the magical people in this steampunk society are weak, they are common. Most are only able to cast a few illusion spells, maybe create a few sparks from their fingers, at best. The real powerful users are coveted by the tyrannical government. The ones captured are turned into war machines, brainwashed and used against the opposing countries, expanding the already massive lands. The ones that refuse to serve are killed and made an example of, their deaths passed off as 'treason' and that they were 'put back into their places.'

The few that remain are hunted for their gifts by their rulers. They are the ones that are able to perform the powerful magic and spells written in the ancient books, the runaways.

Some even go far enough to say that they're the ones meant to free the people of Arait.

Details:
Could also double as a group roleplay. I will control NPCs unless I said otherwise. We need at least 4 magical characters for this plot to function correctly.

So, if you're interested in any of these plots, leave a message below! I'll PM you with further details and we can get something started! Bye!

Last edited:
Alright! I'll drop you a line, @Crescent .

Last edited: