Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Modern, Historical, Medieval, Drama, Fandom, Anime
Hey guys, I decided to make a new thread sharing some of my plots and pairings that I'd be interested in doing. Please feel free to reach out to me if interested or would like to show me your own ideas~

Before we get started I have a few rules
Please be at least 16 as I'm 20 and want to rp with people close to my age
I will be playing the female roles in all plots, no exceptions!
I'm open to changes and doubling if you want to do so
Please be able to write at least a paragraph so I have something to work with
Please help come with ideas to keep the story going as I hate doing all the work by myself
All pairings will be mxf
Overall let's make this enjoyable for the both of us

Plots
(bold titles means I'm craving this plot)

Royalty's Fate:
A prince in a kingdom is next in line for the throne. But the rule is that the prince must marry a princess in order to take the throne. But every princess he meets is just another "fake" who is only interested being queen.

One day the prince goes into the village to get away from the castle and wants to see how the common people live. He disguises himself as a peasant boy so people wouldn't treat him differently. Near the town square was a tournament to see if anyone could defeat this young man in a sword duel. The prince was well taught how to use a blade when he was a child. The prince decides to join because he wanted to see how well this man was with a blade . The two duel and surprisingly the young man ends up winning. The prince smiles and pulls part of his disguise off and reveals to the man who he really was. He says that he he's interested for him being his knight and says he'll be back tomorrow and then leaves.

The next morning the prince comes back to the village back to the spot where the tournament was yesterday. He notices a commotion and tries to get through the crowd to see what was going on. Some of the king's guardsmen had tied the hands of the young man from yesterday. The king believes the young man was trying to start a revolution to stop the prince from becoming the next king. One of the guards pulled off the helmet the man wore and everyone quickly realized that the man was actually a young women. This shocks the prince realizing that this girl was one of a kind and he has an interest in her.

The girl is taken to the castle's dungeon. The king plans to execute the girl, but the prince realizes he has feelings for her. But it is forbidden for him to marry a peasant. In order to be with the one he love's he must take the girl and leave the kingdom. But the king is against it and is trying to keep the girl away from him long enough so she can be executed for false accusations against the kingdom. The king then decides the prince can become king without marriage he just has to wait a few months before his 18th birthday. It's up to the prince to decide if he should save the girl and run away or stay a prince an wait til he is 18 to take the throne.

Standing Before You:
A boy and a girl are childhood friends. They grew up with one another and did everything together. They were so close and could tell each other piratically everything. One day the friends kept hearing people talk about an abandoned house that no one would dare go in. They get the idea to check it out and see what is so bad about it. So one night they both sneak out and meet up and go into the abandoned house together. The girl decides to go on ahead and go to the second floor. Not seeing that the floor was weak and wasn't strong enough to hold her weight, she ended up falling through the floor the boy ended up calling for help.

After that event, the girl's parents become extremely overprotective of the girl not wanting something bad to happen to her like that ever again. The move away not wanting the girl to be friends and hang out with the boy anymore. Both of them became sad losing their closest person to them. As time went on the girl had forgotten the boy's true name and only remembered his nickname which made it impossible to find him. Meanwhile the boy blames himself for everything that had happened to the girl and decides to block himself from people not wanting to hurt someone again.

The two friends end up meeting again years later, but the girl had basically forgotten about the boy, while the boy became weak and uses a mask to protect himself from being hurt. But the similar characteristics of the girl eventually starts tearing down the wall he had built around him for all of those years. Once seeing her parents again, the boy decides that he must create another mask, one of which makes him look smart in front of her parents making sure that they won't remember him from years ago and take his precious friend away from him.

The Royal Vow:
In the kingdom of Aoivia, the princess has just turned the age of 16. By the time a princess becomes 16, she is now suited to find a suitor for the throne to take over the kingdom. Although, it's very hard for the princess to find a man to her liking. She thinks it's unfair to meet the men for only a little bit before deciding to get married. Why should they push a relationship between two people just for someone to take over the throne of the kingdom? Why not just let time tell its story and await for its answer?

One day the princess of Aoivia decides to get away from the castle for a bit, and goes into the forest. Although, the forest has many rumors about how dangerous it is and people disappearing. While walking through the forest, she ends up getting lost and stumbles upon a man from a nearby country. Apparently, he is a prince from a nearby kingdom and heard about a princess who was seeking for a husband. Although, he doesn't seem like the rest of the men the princess has met. All the others only cared about taking the throne, but the man here is sincere and is willing to give the royal vow.

The Boy's Guilt:
One day a boy was with a bunch of friends. He was known to be very daring as he loved to go out and party every Friday night drinking with some friends while having a good time. Late at night they decided to go out exploring having him drive even though they all have been under the influence. One of his friends dared him to drive on the opposite of the road while driving on some curving back roads. Not wanting to decline his dare, the boy accepted it, but that is when things went wrong.

While taking a sharp turn, an oncoming vehicle was coming to them and the two had a head on collision. Miraculously, The boy and his friends were all unharmed and their vehicle for some odd reason was still in working condition. They decided to leave not wanting to get in trouble by the police as they had already assumed the driver of the other vehicle was dead. Perhaps if they weren't under the influence they would have made a better decision.

Time as passed as the boy still felt some guilt that they had just left the other driver left for dead on the road. He decided to stop making stupid decisions and decided to leave his group of friends. A new girl shows up at his school, but there's something different about her. The girl was in a wheelchair as she was unable to walk. The boy decided to get to know the girl and the two started to become friends. But as they got closer he got curious about what had happened to such a sweet, innocent girl to be in such a state like this. Eventually, the girl explains what had happened and the boy didn't know how to handle it. Turns out that the girl was the other driver in the vehicle that the boy had left for dead. It was his fault that the girl was now unable to walk and must use a wheel chair for the rest of her life.

Abused:
There once was a girl who lived in a awful family. Her parents would constantly beat her and forced her to do things she didn't want to do. Her father would hit her if she came home late. She was helpless, and couldn't do anything. At school she acted like nothing was wrong. People always questioned her about her injuries but she just said she was clumsy. She didn't have many friends and was always picked on by the popular stuck up girls.

The only person that would ever listen to her was her best friend. He always worried the most and would beg her to tell him what happened. Although she would lie and said she fell again and it wasn't a big deal. He knew she was lying but he needed to know what was happening to her so he can help her. He cared for her so much and would do anything to save her.

Her parents beatings are starting to get worse and she refuses to tell anyone whats happening to her at home or school. She is too scared to stand up for herself because shes afraid of the consequences. Her friend is worrying even more and wishes that she would tell him. But, what if her friend finds out? Would he save her?

Taken:
A girl from a well known, high class family has been kidnapped. The reason for this is because the kidnappers want her parents to pay them one million dollars in order to get her back. They hesitate what to do so they call in some investigators to help them. One who is about the female's age is hired by her parents to find her. Not too long he get's some leads and finds the girl and saves them from the awful men. Apparently they had actually tried to touch her sexually and she was luckily able to stop them from doing anything too bad to her.

The investigator actually starts to fall for the girl. But it is forbidden for anyone who was involved in a case to be with them. To only make matters worst, her parents actually ask him to be her bodyguard during school considering how she is a prime target with her appearance and the fact she isn't very strong enough to handle herself on her own.

Two Different Worlds:
A boy was a leader of a gang in the town. They were very well known with other gangs and was the top one around. No one dared to mess with them because they leader was very intimidating. One day a girl ends up going to the same school with the boy and he slowly falls for her. But she wouldn't be interested with a bad boy like him. He basically scared anyone off and did anything he wanted like skipping classes. She was a honor student and had perfect attendance. He doubt a girl like her would ever want to be with a guy like him.

A Girl's Decision: (Note: This will require you to play two male roles)
A girl grew up in a wealthy family. She had a childhood friend who her parents known him as a poor boy who lived on the streets. They never approved of him, but since he was their daughter's only friend they allowed her to see him.

Years later the girl is eighteen now. Her family is talking about her finally getting married. The only guy she was ever interested in was her best friend, but she knew she would never be allowed to be with him. Since her family had a high rank marrying some poor boy would ruin their reputation. Instead she slowly started pulling away from her friend knowing that it was for the best. Her parents decided to pick a perfect husband for their daughter and arranged a marriage for the two. The girl never told her friend about it and wanted to keep it hidden. Whenever she met her future husband she quickly realized he showed no interest in her and found her annoying and a bother to him.

The girl finally gets fed up with him and leaves her house for a little while clearly upset and runs into her friend who is obviously concerned about her. She hesitates but decides to tell him about her arrange marriage and how awful her fiance is to her. He then decides to take her away from that place tonight and go somewhere where the two of them could be happy.

Pairings
(bold is craving and italics is the part I prefer)

Good Girl x Bad Boy
Princess x Knight/Bodyguard
Princess x Prince
Peasant x Prince
Singer x Guitarist
Shy Girl x Heartthrob
Nerd x Geek
Bullied x Savior
Mermaid x Pirate
Mermaid x Prince
Childhood Friends​

Hail, friend! I'm interested in being your Knight in shinning armor. But I must first ask what are you expectations for your knight?

PM me and we can discuss more

Hey there, the mobile pm feature is a bit on the wonky side right now. So I may have to wait until I get back, so that I can use my computer instead.

Ok that's fine

Princess x Knight/Bodyguard
Princess x Prince
Childhood friends

These ones interest me out of what was available.

Alrighty Pm me and we can discuss more

Yo unfortunately i cant pm you for some reason.