PLOTS! (always open, ignore post count)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have an old Harry Potter cs I could play.

OKAY SO I LIKE YOU ALREADY

• Harry Potter lllllllllll YES (OCxOC, maybe we can double up and have one character per house?)
  • Percy Jackson lllllllllllllllll YES (I've been craving some gods of olympus pairings lately)
  • Greek Mythology in general lllllllllllll YES (though i dont know how to make an RP out of that. Minor gods and goddesses in something?)
  • Hunger Games llllllllllllllll YES (PRIM. Something with Prim.)
  • The Big Bang Theory (oh, how I want to play Sheldon...) lllllllllll YES (i dont have very many ideas for this one x-x)
  • Disney! lllllllllllll YES (duh) (Princess swap! like wife swap c;) OR OR OR (do you know after ever after by jon cozart ...? ;D BECAUSE PLOTS)
  • Pixar! llllllllllllll YESS. (whatever. ANything goes with pixar to meeee)
  • Pokemon lllllllllll YES (trainer OC x Rival trainer OC. ENEMIES ---> LURVE)
  • Unfortunate events llllllll I dont know this one ^^'
Please please PM me please C:

"Harry, did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire!"

Hello there, I like your second modern plot a lot ^^

"Harry, did you put your name in the Goblet of fire?!" I know this is a Harry Potter reference, even though I haven't read the books or watched the movies

Hi! your romance idea looks really cool and i was wondering if you would like to role play with me...

I think I can do this. If you're willing to work with me around Work and School (even with these I can usually post during lunch or before and after work on work days, and most all night if you are a night owl.) Then, YAY!!! XD

Otherwise, Okay. I understand.

Anyways, onto the scenarios. My main character is a Blue, Green and red dragon. (Blue scales generally, Green throat and such scales running down his softer side, and red, sawblade-or-cartoon-tsunami-shaped ridges going down his back, starting from the tip of his nose.) Anyway, the ideas work in both of the Modern.

Modern 1: He'd be the scardy-dragon, and would indeed go back to find him.

Modern 2: He could be a Human with hair colored the same as his scales and hide behind sunglasses to conseal the fact that he is indeed a fire dragon. In this case, if he were deglassesed, or something else prompts him to act like a Firebender or an Airbender from Avatar, the Last airbender, Then the RP can go from there.

Basic History:

Izana's parents are dead.

He witnessed their murder, even got coated in the blood-splatter, (and thats as detailed as I go with that, so, yeah.)

Remained homeless for a number of years.

Is often unsure of himself but fiercely loyal to his friends.

I can go more into detail if you'd like, but for now I'll leave it to that.

I tend to match approximate post lengths. if you one-line, I one line. I will also say, however, that if we do essay format I'l barely be able to post on work days (I am a cashier for the only real computer store in denver anymore, so yeah...) but one or two lines isn't all that bad, depending on the day. as Most of my work Posts are done from my mobile phone, that will be the source of most of my typos. If at a keyboard, they're fewer and farther between, but they still may happen, I type quickly most days / nights. ^^ So, yeah. Long intro message thing. There we have it. Look Foreward to a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.