plot with me?

nightmares.

we're swimming with the sharks until we drown.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female

hi! i'm new to this site but i've been roleplaying for almost 10 years. i'm an advanced writer looking for bxg romance threads with lots of angst heh

here's a little more info:
  • as mentioned, i'm an advanced writer, and i ask that you be the same. i understand bad days/low muse, but please be able to write 500+ words per post on the regular!
  • i only do bxg but i'm fine with playing either gender more muse for females now though because i've recently been playing a lot of males
  • absolutely dying to do something angsty/whumpy please i will love you if we do this
  • yeah so i love making my characters suffer and if we don't have that going on i'll lose muse pretty fast ngl
  • in the same vein i'm alright with dark themes (prefer them, actually), but not smut
  • ofc i don't expect our characters to fall in love immediately, but i kinda don't have the patience for r e a l l y slowburn
  • i really enjoy chatting in pm/ooc-ly and building on plots together as well!!
  • i'll probably pop into your pms occasionally with random plot ideas lol hope you don't mind x
stuff i'll do: (roughly organised from highest to lowest muse)
  • angst/whump (please)
  • romance (especially forbidden ooh)
  • enemies to lovers/forbidden love that kinda deal
  • historical/medieval/royaltycore, i love that shit (arranged marriages?? servant x royal?? i love it)
  • anything with lots of feels and drama really (kdrama/cdrama vibes are cool)
  • fluff (but rlly only if there's angst involved lol)
  • the man in the high castle (recently started on watching it!!)
  • for the same reason ^, something set in the 50s/60s or even the roaring 20s!
  • harry potter
  • high school/college
  • slice of life?
  • hunger games
  • maaaaybe gang stuff??? i've never done this before tbh but it sounds interesting!
  • feel free to drop more ideas below!
i'm not too keen in doing supernatural/scifi/futuristic plots, but if you've got a good idea brewing that you'd really like to do i might be interested!

oh yeah also i'm not great at playing working adults (so like...people in their mid-20s or older with actual...jobs) but it depends on the plot!

feel free to respond on this thread or pm me if you're interested!

why would you ever kiss me?
i'm not even half as pretty.