plot with me (longterm/flexible mxm search)

coffee ghost

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
11AM - 2 PM
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Apocalyptic, Western, Medieval, Supernatural, Crime.
Call me Ghost. I'm an early-thirties genderfluid mess. Would prefer my partners be at least 18+ if not older.
I'm into MxM/yaoi/boys-love. Whatever ya wanna call it. Dudes lovin' on dudes is what I'm about. ( everythin' else is supported to- this is just what I wanna RP!)

I work at an exotic and hybrid cat sanctuary. It's a full-time job so it'll be rare I can post multiple times a day or even once a day. I strive for at least once a week though (hopefully) I'll be able to do a few times a week. I also have chronic anxiety and tend to hide when it rears its ugly head. ( I come back, I swear. )

This brings me to my other point...
I am capable of writing detailed, multi-paragraph posts. But I am SLOW AND METICULOUS WITH IT - which slows me tf down even more.
Usually, I try my best to mirror the writing level of my partner though sometimes I'm not always able to do so. If you're someone who is bothered with this, it's probably better if we don't cross paths.

As of right now, I'm looking for someone who's laidback such as myself. A (decently) detailed paragraph or two (with more or less as the scene dictates) is more my speed right now. As for me? As long as I have something to work with that makes sense, and have someone who helps drive the plot forward/collaborate with then I'm happy.

More information can be found on my profile. (which will be updated with my own plot ideas eventually)

And for the plots? Well, I want to hear your plots and ideas. Mostly. >__>
I'm not really into slice-of-life unless there's some sort of twist to it.
Not really into fandom-character RP either. OCs in Fandom worlds can be done.

Currently Kinda Craving:
Something Western time period (with possible fantasy elements)
Knight/Prince
Monster/Hunter
YOUR IDEAS. GIMME THEEEEEEMMMM!!!

Useful Notes:
Plot over smut.
Still enjoy the smutty bits! Though I will respect your wish to fade to black.
Quality over Quantity.
^Reiterating what I said before.

hey there, I would love to roleplay with you if you are still looking for a roleplay partner.

hi, ghost! i'm castor, you're friendly nonbinary who can hardly do math. i personally think that we'd be a great match partner wise! i too normally like to mirror the length my partner writes, and have my moments where i seem like i drop of the face of the earth, but it's just dumdum head saying "hey disappear and lock yourself away for a couple days and do nothing!" but i always come back (:
it normally takes me a day or two to write a reply because i wanna make sure i get it all right. anywho, i'd love to try and come up with something together if you're interested, don't hesitate to PM me!