Plot Request; Wonderland - CaregiverxReciever feel F searching for M

P

Paranormal Pink

Original poster
A few minor details;

Likes;

+ Quality over Quantity. I like to work with people who are able to give me something to work with and not just a bunch of fillers. Unless it's an intro post or a descriptive post.

+ Characters that have oomph, that should be self-explanatory, 1-Dimensional characters are not fun to work with as they have no depth, and not everyone is always 100% good, they will have quirks that make them, them. So try to have a 2-Dimensional, if you can, a 3-Dimensional character for me to play with.

+ As I play submissive characters, and am submissive in real-life I don't do well against another Sub. Dominant, and Switch are the best match, and the more Dominant, the better normally. I will let you know if you are going too far.

+ Communication, if you have a problem with what I am giving you, please please let me know, I don't want to make someone hate my writing or my character, there is always time to switch something in a post to make something fit, or have it jive better. I'm always online, and generally around.

+I work anywhere from 5-6 days a week and 7-12 hour days, please be patient with me.

+ I only RP via the forums.

Dislikes;

- God Moding: unless I am asked, please don't kill my character, or make her do something she wouldn't normally do. As well if it's a fight scene and she hits you with a bat, and it connects, don't magically have him duck, because, in real life, people don't always have cat-like reflexes 24/7.

- Gary Stu, Mary Sue; 'Nough said.

- Tons and tons of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes; one or two I can handle, but if every sentence has one or more mistake it makes my brain hurt and then I focus only on those. I am by no means a Grammar Nazi, but it would be nice to not have to worry about telling my brain not to fix said errors before I can even sit and post.

Things I Like In A Role-Play:

+ Romance (just not a Love at first sight kinda deal, people don't actually fall in love that fast, and we are not in a Disney movie).

+ Progression/Fast Paced posting, as in we can't sit in the same spot for too long, well, unless they are getting down and dirty, then sometimes there will be multiple posts based on the exact spot they started on 4 posts ago.

+ I do like sex in a roleplay, but it can't be completely based around it, other things happen, especially in a Real Life-based RP, people don't laze around in bed all day for days, people have lives, school, work, need to eat and go do shopping, etc.

Things I Am Not Fond Of In A Role-Play:

- Character death, unless we talk about it before hand, I don't like characters randomly being killed, I don't care if you write in Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees, people don't need to be slain left right and center. Kinda kills any mood that there might have been.

- Certain kinks are not my kind of thing, for instance, scat, and golden showers, just, no. Ew. If it is even hinted at I may drop the role-play.

For your viewing pleasure; my F-List, everything you need to know what I like and don't like is there. If you have a question about something on it, PM me :33

Synopsis;

A young woman escapes from an abusive relationship (can be marriage, engagement or otherwise), and is found living out of a backpack by a man a few years older than she is. He takes her in and becomes, in a sense, caretaker/caregiver. Said ex would be looking for her and attempt to bring her back. But would the new man in her life allow this monster to waltz back into the girls' life is up to you, my partner. Perhaps he realized he bit off more than he can chew or maybe he found the woman of his dreams who has nightmares at night.

We can expand the plot, obviously. I have visuals in mind for the male but I'm open to partner input 100%

images
tumblr_orxq2msTwN1vjpvnwo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested though I'd like to add a few more twists, especially to her would-be savior. Would you be open to trading some sample posts and seeing if we're compatible as writing partners?

I'll grab a writing sample after I get home from work! :D

excellent. pm it to me whenever. :)

I love the concept of this role play and would like to see if we can work out our characters. That is if you don't have a partner yet.

If so I saw you have some interest in incest roles. I love incest and would like to talk to you about that if you are in the mood for such.