Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
Everyone loves plotting! Plotting is a fabulous way to find new ideas, breathe new life into old ones, and otherwise just have a really good time.

I'm going to throw three basic plots (in various formats) a week, and users are welcome to post their takes and what they'd do with any given plot.

1. Criminal x Law
  2. Murder the Hypotenuse
  3. Illegal love turns legal.

Below are my examples.

1. Criminal x Law
    [spoili]
    Mand, a lifelong criminal, is freed from prison for the time being, but instead of getting his own clothes back, they release him still chained and in his grey stripes. They know him well enough to realize he'll be back. What happens if, instead of getting in trouble immediately, he walks out of town?[/spoili]
  2. Murder the Hypotenuse
    [spoili]
    Zuriel stared at the large-breasted blonde as she napped across Eric's lap. Jealousy rose up within him, and he couldn't restrain plans that popped to mind.

Eric's hand paused on Jade's hair, and the redhead looked up. Zuri quickly made himself scarce.[/spoili]
  3. Illegal love turns legal.
    [spoili]
    They fell in love when she was only sixteen, and he proposed on accident after a passionate first encounter. They were separated by duty, and now, after seventeen years, they are reunited. Only one problem: neither can understand the language of the other.[/spoili]

Last edited:
1) Criminal x Law

Detective Esminda Martinez sits at an interrogation table opposite suspected arms dealer Pablo Ramirez. She is more than a little peeved that the local gun problems are sifting through her hispanic community and she offers him a reduced sentence in exchange for help in making their people safe.

Will he agree? Will they be able to work together effectively? Will they be successful?

A matchmaker is necessary for any and all marriages, a fact that is taken for granted. Often, these marriages are "successful" - in that, no one attempts to murder the other, and the families often benefit. In particular, matchmakers do very well for themselves, the only profession in which women seem to really prosper as they gather gossip, filter evidence, and try to create matches that will last the test of time.

However, matchmakers themselves were not typically allowed to participate, often living off the money they saved from their business, remaining unmarried. Minoshka, a premier matchmaker who clawed her way up from the peasant class, has been asked to find a match for a minor prince. But how well will that work when she realizes their stars are aligned - and she is his match?